Close

Default New user SOE Experiences

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First, I would like to say I am glad i found this site.

I have used crap like Score, Realm for men, Realm for women and APC for years, but I will be a newbie when it comes to higher powered stuff on this site.

I was just about ready to order \"Max Pheromones\" from Ebay, when I found this site.

A little about me, I am 42, 5\'8\" tall, about 160lbs, average looking, married, wife is 37, we have 2 daughters. I work as a systems administrator. The ratio of women to men here is about 3 to 1, all shapes and sizes and ages.

I got my stuff Tuesday, I orderd SOE and the APC/NPA combo.

I have only been using SOE the past two days, and so far I am enjoying the results very much. I applied SOE rolling about 3\" long swip on each side of my neck and rolled a 2\" swip on each wrist.

These results may be \"placebo effects\" or \"wishful thinking\" or the real thing, but who knows, I don\'t care I like the results.

The guy that sits beside me at work helps take care of Desktop computers. A women 40ish, average looking comes to his desk needing a new mouse, her mouse is broke. While he goes to the computer room to get a new mouse, I notice in the reflection on my computer screen, she is staring right at me. (my back is to her). I waited until she looked away so i could turn around. But she gazed for a good 15 seconds. Finally she looks away and I turn around, and say hi. I am still sitting, and ask if she is having trouble with her mouse. She moves closer, her hip against my arm, puts her hand on my shoulder and begins telling me about her day not going well. She is a complete stranger to me, touching me and telling my all about her day. As she talks, she is somwhere between dazed and in a trance. the guy returns with a new mouse, and he breaks her dazed state. For a second she was a little confused, and realizing how close she was to me. She started apologizing, and i said dont worry about it, no problem. After she left, my buddy asked what did I do to her, I said i have no idea (grinning to myself).

now at home, Wife\'s period will start in the next few days, she\'s can be a bitch at this time in her cycle. Sure enough I come home and she is totally bitching about everything. Also, I am worrying about what effect SOE will have on daughters too. This night my wife\'s bitching lasted at most 20 minutes. Typically, she\'ll be moody for all night. Everyone was calm at the dinner table as we ate. In my house this is unbelievable. All we do is fight and complain all through dinner. one daughter is under 10, the other is a teenager, this is as specific as i will get on ages. Other than the calming effect at dinner, i saw no other effect on the younger daughter. Interesting thing happened with the teen daughter though. I was sitting outside, on the back deck, drinking a beer and my teen daughter comes out and sits next to me, but not real close. She just starts talking to me, first telling me how her day went, then opening up as she talked. It was a very meaningful conversation. Parents with teens know how hard it is to get their teenage children to open up and talk. Lately all i get from my daughter is \"yeah\", \"ok\", \"Can i have $20\", alot of one word responses.

Later that night, wife was into hugging, snuggling, touching. Very unusual for this time in her cycle.

Is it \"wishful thinking\" or for real, since i only used the stuff for 2 days? Either way I love the results and I am a believer.

Default Re: New user SOE Experiences

cool hits man!
    I don\'t think it could have been because you\'ve only been using them for 2 days, cause they activate right after you put em on, not a week afterwards! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

tudels!

Stefan

Journeyman

I know the feeling Track. My wife and I used to argue like cats & dogs all the time, mainly because we are so different. Ever since I\'ve been using the SOE/NPA mixture, she is more loving and I can\'t remember the last time we argued. I\'m glad I found the love-scent site. Bruce is DA MAN !!!

Enlightened One

IF you got some money hit her with a1 (androstadinenone) has been shown here to be a great mood enhancer in general im thinking of getting some to use with all the depressed and competitive types i work with to cheer them up. God i hate self defeatised and depressive people.

Journeyman

I haven\'t tried that yet. Yes, finances are an issue. Just got laid off from my aircraft avionics job so I\'ll wait to buy that and probably the RM stuff.

SOE is great stuff. I wear it to work almost every day because it makes people so easy to deal with.
    Then there’s the kind of experience you had with the woman that wanted a mouse. Sometimes ladies at work will linger around my desk for no reason. Or sometimes one of them will grab my arm (or wrist, or hand) to talk to me and forget to let go, even after she’s done talking.

Phero Dude

The effects of SOE from all I\'ve read are pretty similar to what I\'ve experienced with PF. Which brings me to this question - does anyone know the phero content breakdown of SOE compared to PF? Thinking of perhaps trying SOE but don\'t see any reason if the phero breakdown is fairly similar to PF.

Yeah, I noticed that SOE and PF both happen to have the same effect on my mood personally also. So I\'m guessing this would make others react the same way.

PF should be relatively high in -nol, that is a given, because Dr. Dodd technically \"invented\" -nol, and PF is his cologne. Although there is an outrageous claim that PF contains 20 different types of pheromones, and I highly doubt that. The -nol content in there definitely is high no doubt.

As compared to SOE, we know it has high -nol and it smells ten times better than PF. PF smells unique but it doesn\'t seem all that manly and can\'t mix with anything without smelling like [censored].

I think in deciding between the 2, you have to consider PF is cheaper then SOE but doesn\'t smell as good. The effects are similar but the scent is very important.

Thread Information