Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Would SOE work for women?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just recently bought TEw. I have noticed a slight better mood in my boyfriend ( he has been stressed out with work and money issues lately) but no change in the lust department. I was thinking of maybe trying SOE, PI/w, or Realm. Does anyone have any advice?

Default PCC is recommended

Don\'t look to Realm for Women (RfW) or SoE to inspire male libido. RfW will have a slight depressive effect on males if they get too much (it does on me) and SoE is a socialbility enhancer.

How old are you? If you\'re over,say, 30 or if you\'re on the Pill, etc, then extra copulins may get his attention. I\'ve played with PCC (Passion Copulin Concentrate) with my significant other and it seems to have very positive effects in the bedroom.

\"Our\" problem is the opposite of yours - the female has the low libido and PCC doesn\'t help that for her but once we get alone, it heightens the arousal for both of us. I think it would serve well in the reverse situation of low MALE lidibo when worn by the female.

See if you can get him to take DHEA and/or ginseng - both are recommended for dealing with stress.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: PCC is recommended

I\'m 25 and he is 30. I\'m also on the pill. I thought SOE might work because I had read in previous posts that men felt more \"in the mood\" when wearing it themselves. I have PCC but am a little skeptical on its effects. I have worn it twice around my boyfriend and haven\'t noticed any difference. Also from previous post some people seemed to be doubting if it really did contain copulins. Thanks for your help.

Chucky,
    Your bf is getting to that age where the natural testosterone levels are on the decline and with that his sex drive is going to lessen, so first of all \"don\'t take it personal\". Second there is a lot you can do to drive that T level back up, and an exciting sex life is going to help keep it there, so you are on the right track already. As Whitehall mentioned, coupulins has been shown to be a very effective way of increasing testosterone levels in nearby males. I am probably the one that started the rumor that PCC is not strong enough to get the job done. I have discussed the matter with the maker, Phil Stone, whom I trust almost as much as I trust that the sun is going to rise in the East (still hasn\'t done that yet today where I am (in the East) ), and the jury is still out. I try to avoid recommending expensive products over inexpensive ones, but honestly at this point I tend to think that PI/W has a lot greater chance of producing the old \"lead in the pencil\" copulins trick than PCC.

Beyond that, the right cologne with the right clothing (or lack thereof) around my house goes a long way to making sure little work gets done over here after the kids have gone to bed. My libido is much stronger than my wife\'s even though she is 20 years younger than I am, so she doesn\'t have to resort to this very often, but if I catch a nose-ful of a Victoria\'s Secret fragrance she uses for such occassions, I drop whatever I am doing. One thing you could do along those lines would be check out some new fragrances together with your bf and find something that gets his motor running.

If you think your bf might be into it, you could check out the Alexander video together and see if that doesn\'t give you some ideas for sprucing up your sex life.

Last but not least there has been quite a bit of discussion on this forum about various herbs and other supplements which have been shown to raise male testosterone levels. If you think your bf might be willing to try them, check those out.

Good luck!
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the reply Bruce...I\'ll give it a try.

Bruce,

That Victoria\'s Secret scent that the Mrs. wears, might it perchance be \"Pink\"?
    I bought a bottle for mine and I love it when she wears it!
    It\'s a seemingly simple fruity-floral fragrance, but I find it absolutely intoxicating! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information