Close

Phero Dude

Default Distance limitations? JVK?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What do you think is the distance limitation of pheromones?

I was sitting in a bar in Paris the other night, talking to a french (male) friend of mine and this girl at a table about 20 feet away starts looking at me and gesturing. So I walk over to her and she says

\"My life is so complicated!\"

I said \"why\" (putting my hand on her arm)

\"Because my friends are leaving and I have to go with them and you are so beautiful and I want to stay with you!\"

anyway, eventually she kissed me and gave me her telephone number.

I thought this could have been typical parisienne female behavior, but my parisian friend said he\'s never seen anything like this ever. And the bartenders were also astonished.

So was it just that I\'m to sexy for Paris, or was it the \'mones at 20 paces?

Hey, it works for insects at distances of miles, but I didn\'t think humans. I want to think it was me but....

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Distance limitations? JVK?

xvs, nice hit this time!

20 feets are really much, what product were you using? I usually start to notice effects only at around 10 feet or less...

**DONOTDELETE**

xvs?: things to ask yourself. Did you walk past her at anytime..let us say with in 5 feet or so. Or did she pass by you at this distance? Just something to think about.

TCO

xvs,

Magnifique!
    C\'est un \"hit\" extraordinaire!
    Tres formidable!

Bon Chance!
    Oscar de la Wilde [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Was this with JVK\'s Scent of Eros?

You may have passed by this woman, but I\'ve also had hits that occur from 20 paces--again, mostly from young women. One complained that I looked right past her, when I had only moments before entered the area--and I was
    at least 20 feet away. This same girl has looked past me, except when I\'m wearing SOE --she always initiates a conversation. Still, such anecdotal info doesn\'t do much to scientifically quantify effects from a distance.

My most recent article: Homosexual Orientation in Males: Human Pheromones and Neuroscience (part 1) was just published in the Across Species Comparisons in Psychopathology bulletin. It should be available on-line in PDF
    format very soon.

It sounds like a pickup line, which would have worked for me. Maybe I should try it. Those French women are good at seduction.

Phero Enthusiast

xvs: what on earth did you have on ??????

Phero Dude

Great hit story!!! I wonder about this whole distance thing too but from a slightly different aspect. I was thinking an ideal place to try pheros would be at the beach this summer which I will do. But I was also thinking perhaps the ocean breeze etc. would completely dissipate the pheros making it a waste of time - anyone tried pheros at the beach with good pos. results? I\'m thinking an OD with a -none product would be a good way to go

I don\'t think the beach works well. You sweat, and this breaks down the pheros pretty quick. Also, if it\'s crowded, lots of other people sweat, making the situation even worse. Also, you are outside with the breeze, I\'m not sure if the target can even sense you at that point. Then again, if you are extremely buff and cut, pheros won\'t matter.

Phero Dude

You\'re probably right about this, but will still field test it since I go to the beach a lot during the summer and figure it won\'t hurt to try it once or twice.

Journeyman

I\'ve had success with SOE and TE on a military trip to Puerto Rico on the beach. I was standing next to this stand talking to one of the locals and they started getting customers soon after, most from New York City, and chatting with me. The shop owner asked if I had some sorta rabbit\'s foot because since I started hanging out at that stand, customers were coming in alot. I always used 3 sprays of TE on my shirt figuring being outside most of it would probably evaporate. I also wore SOE on my neck, behind ears, and on my wrists and forearms. One woman even gave me the shirt off her back because I thought it looked cool and wanted to know where I could by one like it. Beaches are an excellent place to OD IMHO. Oh, by the way, most of the folks that came around were women from 30 on up but heh, I still consider it a hit. Not looking for anything sexual since I\'m married but just testing out my arsenal of phero products from love-scent.

Phero Dude

Oops... it was my \"secret formula\". -nol, -a1, and... something else. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I did walk by her on the way in. Actually now that I think of it I lingered by her table with my friend for a minute before deciding where to sit.

Oh well... maybe it wasn\'t me after all.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Thread Information