Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Post your results with ROGUE MALE here <-------

visit-red-300x50PNG
    so i\'m 20 and i have RM. Nothin really noticeable right now, but i didn\'t notice much using PI either. I\'ve seen definitely some really weird stuff happen (good!) with SOE/TE.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Post your results with ROGUE MALE here <-------

I\'m pushing people to try RM + NPA. It\'s getting good results so far but only one person is trying it (I think another person\'s about to try it too). No one\'s going off the deep end about RM. People have told me it\'s a decent product but haven\'t given me any stories or such to really back it up. It\'s like me saying JB #1 is great but never saying why. I always told about my hit when they happened, especially with a new product, then other tried and would follow, but no one\'s biting on this whole RM thing.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default eh?????

I\'m a neophyte, started w/APC. Great responsees!! Went w/ the Rogue special. So far just Rogue has had ZIP in the response department. My logic is.. try more!! Or go back to APC. At least Rogue doesn\'t smell bad

Banned User

Default Re: eh?????

Try more of RM ...........,

from what I know RM is a very concentrated product, you might be OD-ing already!!

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I think it\'s because there\'s nothing to report for now, seems like some are not getting the reactions they want. Then you have the people that have purchased RM but never come back to the message boards. I certainly don\'t want to give a report of a hit that really is nothing until I\'m positively sure it is. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I will probably purchase it anyway because of the smell everyone says is nice, it will work great with combinations.

Default A Retelling of a RM Hit

I wore several dabs of RM out to a local nightclub and found a Brazilian woman (rather, she found me) who went gaga over me, kissing, hugging, rubbing, offering her telephone number, etc.

Her pertinent remark was \"I love a clean smelling man with good hygene and you certainly smell good.\" She liked the way I kissed too but I\'ll take credit for that.

I\'ve been wearing it daily in the office and suddenly my management is talking about a big overseas business trip for me and having me work on the team preparing a multi-billion dollar proposal.

The club hit was proof that RM can deliver the sexual hits; the business climate improvement can be attributed to RM with less certainty.

Had a couple of drops of NPA left and used it last night - realized I missed the punch of NPA. RM seems like a \"nice boy\" version of NPA - RM is like driving a Camry, NPA a Harley with straight pipes. The notion of wearing both might have merit.

Phero Enthusiast

I was encouraged to try a RM mix after the post about how good/different RM smelled when diluted. It\'s really true - when cut down 7:3 RM loses a bit of that \'cowboy\' vibe someone mentioned, and actually smells almost sweet. I was really surprised at the difference.

Anyway, mixed 7 parts RM with 3 parts chemset nol. This gives a really goodsmelling mix which is about 0.35 mg/ml none and 0.3 mg/ml nol - nice balance for you Attraction fans. Applied 5 drops total (from my small 0.017 ml/drop eyedropper) to head and hands. Tried it this way last two nights so far. A couple of sprays of Givenchy just in case I am missing something about the way this thing smells…

Felt comfortable in the crowded bar scene - I can tell when I od and it bothers me, but this felt fine. Noticed younger girls congregating around me and initiating conversations, and since I am old enough to be their father I consider that a hit. My pgf (\'putative girlfriend\') was all over me later, which may or may not be a hit but lets count it (cause at least she wasn\'t scared off).

The good thing about RM is the scent holds up and doesn\'t seem to change into something scary, like some of the mixes I\'ve tried. The next morning it smelled pretty much the same on me, except fainter. I like that a lot. Didn\'t detect that phero \'wang\' after many hours.

But my most consistent hit formula lately has still been a big drop of nol and a small drop of NPA (or 3 drops TE) applied to head somewhere, covered with cologne spray like Hugo or Dior. Notice drops applied by finger, not sprayed. Spraying it is too intense at first and then fades away to nothing later. I usually also apply what\'s left on my finger to a hand, as well as some cologne, to monitor how the mix is doing through the night.

Applying the concentrated drop directly seems to work much better for me, even the next day, and doesn\'t seem to generate that od cloud of shame around you. Women have tracked me down from across the room to compliment the smell (\'You smell good!\' is what you want to hear when experimenting with smelly chemicals!). Wearing this has gotten in-my-eyes DIHL, overt sexual comments, standing very close where I had applied the phero, hair-twirling extraordinaire, etc. from casual acquaintances and total strangers.

**DONOTDELETE**

Alright, now we\'re getting somewhere.
    -The Bat

I have had good responces, with RM, but i havn\'t really been out enough recently to give it a fair try, but this week end I\'m hoping for a good opportunity. Hey Bat, about that NPA i said i had, well i found the empty bottle [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] i ordered some more though, expecting it in on monday.

**DONOTDELETE**

Cool! I\'ll be looking forward to your experiment with JB-X. I wish you luck. If this works we\'ll make history. (Well atleast here on the forum).

-The Bat

Phero Pro

Default You want a Rogue hit . . . .

Hi all. It\'s your friendly neighborhood swinger give y\'all the low down on how are my RM trials going. Most of the results that I have gotten were hair flippin\' and some questionable DIHLs. I had a few more follows than normal ask me to dance (normal being 0). All of the results were pointing that this might be a weaker version of PI/m. That was until the last dance I went to.
    It was about 10-15 before I wanted to leave and I was looking for someone to dance one last dance with me. I had put on 2-4 drops worth of RM on my wrists, forearms, behind the ears, and on the neck about 3 hrs before. It was a pretty quiet night except for the occasional hair flippin\' follow here and there. I spotted a friend of mine waiting by the stage so I started to walk over there. Before I can get there she walks over to one of her friends and starts a conversation. I shrug, look around for someone familiar, and started to turn to pack up early when this caucasain woman in her midtwenties came up to me and asked me if I wanted to dance.
    I said, \"Sure.\" And we started to dance. She introduced herself as one of the \"old-timers\" (I think she ment that she started dancing at the start of the swing craze four years ago). She mentioned that she was just getting used to Hollywood style lindy (she must have noticed my shirt). I haven\'t meet anyone that could talk so much and dance at the same time. She then asked me if I knew how to Balbo. I nodded and the next thing I knew, she pulled me in and held me in really tight (Whoa . . . who\'s leading now?!) For those of you who don\'t know what Balbo is, it is a very smooth 8-count dance that can be danced to any tempo of dance. It also has a very close closed position basic. How close? The words of an instructor of mine when first learned this dance come to mind.
    She noticed that I was a bit shy on pulling in the follow that I was dancing with and said, \"No you need to pull her in closer. This is what it should feel like. You should be able to feel your follow\'s right boob in the middle of your chest.\" :-)
    Anyhow to make a long story short, I have not had a reaction like that on the dance floor before. Not even from PI/m. After it was over she smiled and said that we should do this again. I think I said something totally lame like that I have to go (true but now I\'m kicking myself for saying that).
    I\'m now thinking about using a RM (behind ears) and SOE(on arms) combo out on the dance floor. I think I had a decent hit with this combo from a person that I was dating six months ago but, broke things off after telling me that she had a boyfriend :-P. She got into this very long conversation with me (been months since the last one) and started to ask about musicals that were going through town (last date we went on was to see the musical Aida).

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: You want a Rogue hit . . . .

Good to know someone\'s getting hits with RM, because i sure ain\'t. Maybe cleaner pheros aren\'t as strong as the dirty one. (Wha?) You know what I mean. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-The Bat

Phero Pro

Hmm . . . it does seem to me that so far RM doesn\'t get me as many huge obvious hits that PI/m does. But it I have also noticed that I don\'t get very negative reactions (in fact only one so far) such as girls running away from me as if I\'m a walking stinkbomb. I have also noticed that the most common reaction that I get is women all around me flippin\' their hair and staring off into space (I seem to see this reaction a lot more with RM than PI/m). Guess I\'ll have to keep on testing . . . .

Same here, I\'m not getting that many female reactions. But there is a strong difference in how males treat me. The respect is huge. If they don\'t respect me, they act scared or something, and if you looked at me, there is no way in hell you could possibly think of me as a physical threat. I do notice an increased amount of nervous foot twitching from both sexes as if scared or anxious. No direct DIHL\'s yet.

But I haven\'t tested with it in the best environments yet. At least I KNOW I smell good wearing this stuff as opposed to the other -none heavy products.

**DONOTDELETE**

I dabbed my new order of RM and SOE gel all over my body.
    I especially enjoyed the SOE under my nose. I was at the Scottish Games in Alma Michigan. I was walking enjoying the aroma waiting for reactions reading a historical plaque. Wam! I fell face foward to the sidewalk. I grabbed with outstreached arm to break my fall. Broke my arm off at the shoulder. I am now healing 6-8 weeks with arm in a cast! Not many hits RM,SOE or otherwise in this cast! lololololol This is true!
    Elk Dreamer

Phero Pro

Ouch! What a bummer man. Heal quick.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks
    Elk

Thread Information