Close

Journeyman

Default Tes failed to work f/ me . Need advice !

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Thanks bruce, i\'ve received the shipment yesterday morning.as soon as i received it, i put it on for a trial.Due to many advices , i completely confused about where to start with. therfore i simply just spay the edge on my clothes and dab some musk oil on my wrist. i couldn\'t smell any thing except fragrance and i can\'t identity whether its sandalwood or pheromone. after some time, i find that it is not enough and i use both methods of spraying and dabs on my chest and throats and behind my ears.i think i put them quite alot f/ i feasr that it will not work f/ me. ( 4/5 spray of tes)
    i went out to the mall to see f/ reaction.I board a bus and on the way to the mall, i find no reaction or hits. No staring or twisting hairs. it is just as if i\'m waering a normal cologne. at the mall, i\'m treated normally .no smile , no staring when passby the shoppers.On the way home, nobody take a sniff out of me. i wasn\'t given dammed look.this afternoon, i try it again except that this time i spray 1 or 2 tes. i Stil found no reaction / hits . I \'m 23 and asian living in a tropical country as u know. i don\'t think its the product fault. May be its the method i use or it takes time f/ my body to adapt I don\'t know. is it because i\'m an asian and that is why it dosen\'t work effectively f/ me.Or is it because at my age , i\'m producing my own nautral none and thats why the edge won\'t work . How about the musk oil.Till now i\'m still confused about the difference between musk and the edge in terms of function?. i dont want to give up yet . i \'m not asking f/ girls to jump over me. i\'m not that greedy.all i\'m asking f/ is more attention from these people.many members says that we should put on more smiling face and be friendly in order to let it work. but is it neccessary for us to smile at bypasser when we are window shopping unless u want to know that person.i know pheromone can help a person to be more approachablebut wasn\'t my intention. i thought waering pheromone is just like a person with atrractive appearance would get alot of attention from other people when on the streets.People will watsh ,staring at u as if they had never seen such a wonderful guy before . i will also put this post to forum f/ more advice

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Tes failed to work f/ me . Need advice !

4/5 sprays of TEs?????
    WAAY to much try 1 spray max 2
    as far as the musk oil goes...no worries there as far as the nol is concerrned but to much scent can be a bad thing.
    The trick is to wear enoug to make the woman go \" did that guy smell realy nice or am I imagining things\" and of cource she would \"have\" to get closer to you to get another wiff to make sure.....DING-DING-DING-DING.......

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**

Your first mistake is TES. Now do this. Use the SOE gel and if you got some NPA lying around use that. If you\'ve just started and you\'re using the starter kit do this. Order APC and mix it with TES at 50%/50% (if you can afford it buy APC and NPA if not then do as mentioned). Now about two drops of this mix along with an SOE gel pack should do it for you. You may even want to try TES and the gel by but I can\'t really get good hits with TE or TES.

-The Bat

Journeyman

Thanks again Guys. I appreciate ur advice very much.i will take this advice when i purchase new order. But at the monent isn\'t there any way to make the tes work?sorry i wiil away tomorrow but i will reply back as soon as i come back on next monday.

Mix the TES and the SPMO 1:1 in the little atomizer. If you wear glasses, take them off [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Spray the atomizer at your face/neck/chest from arm\'s length and walk into the mist. Try one spray for a day or two and if that doesn\'t do it, try two.

It generally works better for me if I have my shirt on when I spray, but I\'ve done it both ways.

I actually get better hits when applying TES and SPMO seperately. Try this out. Put ONE drop of SPMO on EACH forearm. Wipe the drops all over your forearms. Then DAB TES on top of where the SPMO was. I don\'t know why but this seems to work for me better than anything else. I don\'t think the smell is the best though.

I like applying it on my arms because you can sort of \"reach\" out to more people by waving your arms around and emitting more scent that way. It\'s also good there because if it stinks, you can easily wash it off in the bathroom as opposed to having it on your neck or chest.

**DONOTDELETE**

I use the technique of putting the SPMO on my forearms, and therefore having this -nol aura all around me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . I however complete the mix with putting some NPA behind my ears... This has given to me the best results so far... Too bad now I\'m not experimenting that much since I\'m approaching exams [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Bernard, if you have to use TES, I\'m worried that the two fragrances won\'t mix that good... However you could try Lee\'s interesting suggestion; the best clues about a mix come from people which are actually using it.

Nimbus:
    When I mixed it 1:1, the scent of the SPMO pretty much overpowered the Sandalwood in the Edge.

Lee:
    Interesting method of application. I\'m going to try it your way too, of course. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Buds,
    I\'ve had the edge for approximately 1 week now and I\'ve given it all types of applications...I try just spraying edge on the chest, wrist and other errongenous zones but it was just to strong...One of my lady friends said it smelled like fish. (lol) Then I tried a mixing it with the musk oil...that was a bit to strong too. But of each one of my test it was funny because one lady may say it smell bad when another may go crazy for it...I tried putting the edge on, then applying the mixture to my collar and arm pits of my shirt...that was way too much. Plus a little bit of the musk oil in all the place I put edge to cover up the smell of that B.O. smell. By Saturday..(I recvd it on Monday) I now have my own way of applying both scents...After I take a shower, I get out ringing wet and spray the Edge all over my body...then I dry off...You can still smell the unscented Edge but it\'s not as strong....after you do whatever it is you need to do the last thing I do is apply the musk oil...which gives me that good smell sense. On top of all of that...I can say that I have diffinitely got a lot a positive responses from the ladies...Well good luck.

Journeyman

Hi guys , i\'m back!!!!!! i\'ve have been to thailand f/ 5 days. During that period , i\'ve used all the TES and spmo . i\'ve tried the mixing .too. In the end , i find that i doesn\'t worked on me . No hits , no attention , no smiling face. Diappointed alittle . Nevertheless i won,t give up. i still left with 2 packet of scent of eros. any advice f/ on how should i used apply. Bruce where\'s ur advice which u promise . i will still need it even though i have used up the edge. should i try on bie set again.any soUth east asian here? Pls tell me why TEs and spmo doesn\'t f/ an south east asain like me. and what can i did do to make the pheromone worked? or is there other any individual product that would surely worked f/ south east asian guy?

**DONOTDELETE**

Just a guess, but...if you used up a whole bottle of TEs in one week, you might be using too much.

Sympatible,

That would be a good guess.

If TEN guys SHARING a bottle of TEs used it up in one week, they would be ODing!

A bottle of TE should last for at least 100 applications. More like 200 for me. I find even ONE full spray to be too much at certain times.

Bernard,

Less is more!!!!
    If you realize this before buying more pheros, you won\'t be throwing your money away!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I agree. If one has mixed Edge 1:1 with SPMO and is using 1 to 2 sprays, that\'s 1/2 to 1 spray of Edge. More than enough for me. That works out to between 200 and 400 doses per bottle.

One is attempting to confuse / entice a young lady\'s limbic system, not knock her down with a big hammer of stench.

Journeyman

All of u are too intelligent! ur guess is right .now the thing is that if i \'m overdose, there should be a response from women like keeping away from me or a reaction t which shows that they are irritated to my phero. at least i would it works and i can reduced it from there.

Enlightened One

You would however have personal space and be directly responsible or maybe not for an increase in depressed people the best way to ruin a circus he he.

Actually, the \"He stinks! RUN!\" syndrome doesn\'t seem to occur for me. When I OD, it\'s just like nothing\'s happening at all. Now admittedly I haven\'t tried a DD-style OD, but I\'ve gone up to 6-8 sprays of Edge (or 3-4 drops of PI), trying for that \"clear out a room\" effect. So far, I haven\'t been able to achieve it.

Thread Information