Close

Stranger

Default pheromone body washes

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone,
    This is my first time on this board or site so please bear with me and my lack of knowledge on the subject of Pheromones. I have a question that I hope won\'t be considered \"stupid\". My question is are there any existing or proposed Body washes or shower gels that are used with the products sold here on this site? I know \"Realm\" has a shower gel since it is sold commercially and comes in gift sets at stores. I would think (as it is with cologne) it would be best to \"layer\" your body with scent so that it not only will last longer but also save on cologne use. I would think a diluted or even an unscented body wash with a pinch of a product would have the same affect as a colognes fragrance does.Maybe this isn\'t possible since most of the products seem to wash off easily and thus would not be fesible to use in this method. I know this question has probably been asked before and there is a logical answer to it. Any answer or response are welcome. Also does the color or ethnic background of a individual play a part in what product may or may not work better for one group than another? Being African American I would like to know what combinations have users found to be effective on African Americans or is there even a difference?
    Thanks
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: pheromone body washes

about the body wash..I have no idea. I do use CK body wash or sometimes Tommy...then phero\'s over it. If the scents mix well, I tend to try it out.

About the race thing, I\'m hispanic and I\'ve gotten results from Italian, Peruvian (which I am), White, Black (Jamaican and African American) and that\'s pretty much all the people I\'m around. And by \"results\" I mean I\'ve noticed at the minimum a positive change in their actions towards me (and some straight out noticeably flirt, ie. sit next to you, touch you).
    Yes, different cultures and races I\'d say do react differently (as well as release natural phero\'s differently). But test runs and just playing around with phero\'s for a good month or so will give you what you need to know. What I can\'t stress enough is to not overdose. I mean, its not \"dangerous\" or anything, I don\'t think you will harshly repel anyone, but it\'s just a waste of time and phero\'s because you won\'t really get the full results that phero\'s can give. Plus your phero\'s last longer.

I suggest a little PI (if you have it) on your wrists and hair (maybe a drop or two tops) and then a spray or two (depending on product) of another phero (you can use a cologne instead too). Then go out and try and be in a good mood, smile and be yourself..that\'s whats REALLY gonna make the females wanna talk anyway.

Hope that was some help. Let me know how it goes bro.

Carlos

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: pheromone body washes

Overdosing though occasionally can produce very interesting responseds sometimes, just ask me, but you need to do it with the right products and at the right times, but i would say to use a minimum amount most of the time as it gets better results, you will find an exact amount as you experiment and as far as different racial backgrounds it has a small difference but all humans (and pigs/monkeys) also product androgens(pheromones) so as a universal sexual, emotional response changer is effective right across the board, the only time it fails to work is when someone doesnt have a VNO in thier nose to sense em, but that is uaully only the result of surgery removeing that organ(very rare) so just play and you will find something that works

Thread Information