Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default androstenol vs. androstenone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What are the different effects given from androstenol and androstenone? Which would be more benefical for a woman to wear?

Enlightened One

Default Androstenol would be the better choice for women

Androstenol will get people chatting to you, as far as a woman wanting to attract men nol is best, although if you are in a power position (management) none works wonders as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: androstenol vs. androstenone

chuckv... good question [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] actually I think that some more experienced phero user will surely be better than me at giving an answer, but here I go (note that I\'m a man and what I report is primarily based on effects on women):

When I wear androstenone only, I notice in general more respect and attention from everybody. Men will carefully listen to what I say and women will tend to search body contact; if I\'m in a restaurant I\'m sure to get a lot of attention from the near girls. *WARNING*: wearing -none near a girl who is having her period is going to make her aggressive, stressed and angry. I personally experienced this twice, and I\'m not going to repeat it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Androstenol is another thing: I didn\'t notice effects on men, instead it makes women friendly and chatty. I\'ll throw in a little story: last week I went to a cinema with some friends, wearing my usual JB#2. When we entered the projection had already begun, so that girl in front of us was pissed, because we did some noise while sitting down. Note that she didn\'t even look at me. Later I notice that she starts to flip her hair, and she turns in my direction with a big smile, making a comment on the scene we were looking at.

Your second question should be easier: many products for women are reported to contain androstenol (PI/w and NPA/w), so that should be the choice. Note that I didn\'t see effects of -nol in men, but that\'s probably because I\'m not looking for them [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I think the explaination attempts, like the testchart somebody had put up some time ago, are just too simple. I am really Alpha, I am tall, I am in the midtwenties, I am not overweighted and I am quite muscular. This would lead to a dead end while using -none .. well, in the opinion of many Users it would, but actually I am getting hits even while wearing only -none.
    I can\'t even agree with Nimbus with \"wearing -none near a girl who is having her period is going to make her aggressive\".

I think the only factor that matters is the individual bodychemistry. Somebody letting tons of -none by himself in the air, might mess up things with an extra -none added by a product. Some women might be attracted to men with a hell load of -none .. and some might even hate them. But I think even this is too simple and only a part of the truth. In the end , after hundreds of explaination attempts, we\'ll end up doing what we are doing now ... field testing.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Jason,

right, our best attempt to track down the phero responses is actually testing over and over again... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] However, the average guy using pheromones seems to be subject to the guesses and clues that time after time has been released and developed on the board. If you are a particular case due to your particolar body-chemistry, I don\'t know.

About the reactions to -none from a girl who is having her period, I can assure you that I got a very very precise idea of how -none affects her behaviour... And I got it twice, from two different girls (how do I know that they were having their period, that\'s another story [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] but I knew it for 100% sure ).

Adding this to the fact that many users are reporting the same trouble, it seems that this happens with the average girl... Probably not with every one, but with lots of them.

That would also explain the random aggressive responses which one could get while using pheros... You can\'t be always sure that the lady you\'re approaching has or hasn\'t her period.

Thread Information