Close

Journeyman

Default One Nite Stand & Stimugel

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Heh Bruce, have you seen Stone Labs\'s newest items called \"One Nite Stand\" and Stimugel\"? Hopefully they will be sold on this website soon. I saw the products on their website but I\'d rather wait to buy them if they were mentioned here first by you.

Default Re: One Nite Stand & Stimugel

Xaviel,

The Stimugel looks REALLY interesting. I ordered some (actually all) of their water-based fragrances to get the freebie. I\'ve already got all their phero stuff!

One Night Stand - Judging by the numbers, the best thing about this product is its name!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Journeyman

heh Oscar, got your info on One Nite Stand. The Stimugel seems like that female orgasm aid, Viacreme, but cheaper. I guess males can use the stuff but I haven\'t heard of any males using it yet. Thanks again for other info Oscar.

The idea behind Stimugel and Viacreme (and others) sounds pretty good but I haven\'t had much field success with any of them - haven\'t tried Stimugel but the ingredients are common to a number of other products.

The best product for stimulating female genital tissues I\'ve found is a DHEA cream called Dermal-XL, manufactured by Dixie Health and sometimes available locally through GNC. It is a fine, creamy base with DHEA and some herbs. My bed buddies report \"energization\" down there and seem to enjoy it and to repeat its use. Viacreme can be too much sensation so one would have to be pretty numb to enjoy the balance.

None of these do much for me, a guy, beyond a very nice lubricant for Dermal-XL. The \"penetration aids\" for skin and for vaginal tissues are considerably different.

\"One Night Stand\" has one great marketing gimmick of a name!

Hi All,

I have been in contact with Phil Stone RE: the development of Stimgel since the beginning, and have had samples for quite a while. I have gotten great results with my wife, though obviously the potential for placebo effects is tremendous as we had been waiting for the samples to arrive for a week, and ripped open the package with great excitement. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That said though, I do think it is a valid, valuable, all natural product at a price far below that of comparable products, and I want to get on the Love Scent site asap. In fact, I just got word by email yesterday that Phil is ready to ship and will place an order today.

My understanding of One Night Stand was that it is a liquidation sale item like Rogue Male and we were given the oportunity to buy a substantial load. The problem is that the packaging material which can not be removed (except by the user) is splattered with website information, mail and phone number of a third company which I assume originally contracted the production of the item. So those little cards strapped to the bottles act as a very potent ad campaign for another pheromone site, and I would have to be out of my head to sell them on Love Scent. Now, if they had Love-Scent.com and OUR phone number printed all over the card or no contact info at all, or even a dead URL of a deceased company like Rogue Male, I would already have a pile of them in the warehouse and be giving them out like candy canes... So that is the sad story on that one. I will be just as happy when the supply runs out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Keep an eye out for the Stimgel though. We will have it soon, and I want to include it in at least a couple of specials I have in mind; one being a survival kit for married boomers (like me); and another being the long awaited super deal for women.

Cheers,
    Bruce

In spite of my posting of dim hopes for Stimugel, I will certainly give any recommendation by Bruce (I guess it is actually Bruce\'s wife\'s recommendation as related by Bruce) the highest credence. Any extrapolation of experience is always subject to revision. Stone Labs has a well deserved reputation for quality and ethics almost equal to Bruce\'s.

I will confess that my sample size for the earlier products may have been non-gaussian and certainly not double-blinded.

I will look for my earliest opportunity to try out Stimugel.

Enlightened One

Well it doesnt hurt to expand the range of pheromones offered especially if business is picking up. This forum helps to get that happening and to squash the competition in the pheromone market or at least become a major player.

Journeyman

Thanks for the info, Bruce. Well I will be waiting when the Stimugel arrives on this site. Good looking out for us married types!

Whitehall.

Are Menthol and L-Arginine among the ingredients of Viacreme or Dermal-XL?

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Viacreme has the l-arginine and menthol. It has had too much tingle for the women I\'ve given it to and not enough clitoral response.

Dermal-XL has a fine, smooth, lotion base with some Chinese herbs, DHEA, and boron as the active ingredients. It\'s soothing on contact and works well on the inner tissues as well as the clitoris where Viacreme is focused on the clitoris only.

Whitehall,
    I\'d be interested in the herbal/Chinese formula too. Is that something I can buy wholesale?
    Bruce

Bruce,

Here\'s the website for Dixie.

http://www.dixiehealth.com/dermalxl.htm

From another site selling this product:

\"Ingredients: Purified Water. Propylene glycol, Copolymer and Paraffin Oil and Isoparaffin, Discorca Machio Staycha, DHEA, Smilex Medica Schizandra, Methyl Paraben, Propyl
    Paraben, Boron Citrate. \"

Journeyman

The price is not bad especially compared to items such as Viacreme. Are there any side effects from this stuff that anyone know of?

Thanks. I\'ll send them an email. Is the product you saw the other site identical? (same label/name etc) I wonder who actually manufactures the stuff.

By the way, here is the list of ingredients from the Stimugel packet. (similar to the SOE packet by the way)

Dipropylene glycol USP, Carbomer Ultrez 10, Purified water, Triethanolamine, L-Arginine USP, Methanaol USP, SD40B Alcohol.

Bruce

The idea behind Dermal-XL is that the DHEA is a precursor hormone to estrogens and testosterone. This conversion can occur in many places in the body - fat cells, sex glands, and genital tissues are three. With topical application of DHEA to vaginal tissues, it is supposed create the more active hormones locally from the DHEA. Vaginal tissues respond well to these hormones and there are a number of prescription pharmaceutical products for women that use this application route.

Please note that I am not an MD - but I do try to stay well informed.

Once the DHEA is applied, the conversion products work acutely and chronically. Use it as a single shot application and there is local stimulation although I suspect that the other ingredients are more responsible. Apply as a routine (say, two dabs morning and night to clitoris and labia) and the tissues are supposed to rejuvenate, becoming plumper, more vigorous, more lubricious - younger. Maybe more copulins too?

Side effects? For most pharmaceutical applications of hormones via vaginal application, little systemic effect is noted and this route is sometimes preferred because of that lack. That means that one needn\'t reduce oral DHEA intake because of vaginal application. It is possible for sensitive women to note virilization effects from large dose oral DHEA supplementation - that\'s a standard warning. For regular vaginal application, it would be prudient to check for clitoris enlargement although I suspect that would take large doses over long periods before that would be a risk - still, it is possible. That may not be totally undesirable for some women either. One should also look for increased pubic hair - a decrease is common in older women so this is not necessarily a negative.

For use as an aid to sexual intercourse on an occasional basis, I see no reason to be concerned or take special precautions. While regular use can improve the machinery, I wouldn\'t hold out any hope of Dermal-XL increasing libido.

Before a woman embarks on a regular application routine of Dermal-XL, I\'d recommend doing a good bit of research first. A good book is \"The Hormone of Desire\" by Susan Rako. However, she likes to prescribe methyltestosterone for women and then wonders why they complain of irritability! Bodybuilders know that the main use of methyltestosterone is to increase aggresiveness - it\'s one of the steroids prone to \"\'Roid Rage\" effects. Other than that lapse in insight, the book is a good start.

Enlightened One

It sounds very interesting we all know pheromones raise lh hormone levels in others while tribulus and the various aphrodisiacs are good for raising our own LH hormone levels which then are responsible for raising testostrone levels and also ostrogen in women.

Default Re: Stimugel

Our first shipment of Stimugel is on the way, scheduled to arrive on Wednesday or Thursday! Yay!

Bruce

Oh, Great and Mighty Pharaoh!

Looking forward to ordering and trying it. Are you going to mix it with package deal?

I was thinking of teaming it up with the Alexander Institute \"instruction\" video, some SOE gel packs, and a new kind of herbal potion I just got, as a \"spice up your marriage/relationship\" package. What do you think?

Bruce

Default New Herbs?

Bruce,

Tell us more about the herbal thing.

Journeyman

Bruce thanks again for the quick shipment on the Stimugel. It came just in time whenthe wife got back from her trip. Well needless to say the stuff did it\'s job well for the small amount that\'s in it. Guess that\'s why it\'s cheaper than Viacreme. Anyways, hope others have as much fun with Stimugel. Can\'t wait till your Marriage Boomer Kit comes out.

Phero Dude

Uh, this sounds like RM is a \"Liquidation Item.\" That\'s not the case, I hope, as I think I like the fragrance better than that of APC!

\"My understanding of One Night Stand was that it is a liquidation sale item like Rogue Male and we were given the oportunity to buy a substantial load. The problem is that the packaging material which can not be removed (except ...\"

**DONOTDELETE**

please sned me the site of stone lab thanks.

Thread Information