Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Asian Phero Users --- Field Test

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am conducting a field test here in RP, using two pheros.
    Alpha Androstenol and Androsterone. My mix is a homebrew
    one coz i got my pheros from Sigma-Aldrich PH. They are in
    powdered form.

One thing I notice though, Alpha Androstenol is whitish in color and comes in very fine powder. When you combine it
    with %70 ethyl alcohol and %30 water it has a hard a time
    dissolving in the solution but within 24 hrs. it is completely dissolved.

For Androsterone, it appears as a yellowish powder with larger grains as compared to Androstenol powder. The androsterone would dissolve readily when mixed with %70 Ethyl Alcohol and %30 Water. It smells like Menthol or Camphor.

As for the field test, I still don\'t have a conclusive result on using Pheros. I am testing this on our school since, there are many beautiful teens here. I believe I got a single hit with Androsterone alone with a high school girl and a 35yo. woman. Any asian phero users here ?? pls. reply

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Asian Phero Users --- Field Test

I am an american born asian, and I have used pheremones a little bit. So far, I\'ve mostly been experimenting with Scent of Eros (Scented). I am a little dissapointed since I want to attract women, but it seems like guys are more talkative and stand closer to me when I wear it. It\'s really annoying, so I haven\'t been wearing my SOE that much.

I wore a lot while going to a night club, and the male bouncer wouldn\'t shut up. He was so chatty. Another time I wore it to play pool with my friends. One of them (a guy) kept standing really close to me. I kept having to move away since it was so uncomfortable.

Since the -nol seems to be working on the guys, I am thinking about buying something that has a lot of -none. Maybe Primal Instict scented or NPA. Any suggestions?

I have an odd/cool experience with my own natural pheremones, but I\'ll post that when I have more time.

I too am an American born asian male. I also have noticed an increased attention from other males and I do find it really annoying. I get more attention from other guys and wish that I had more attention from the females.

I\'m guessing the pheros work but it\'s easier for a male to be upfront with showing respect than it is for a female to show that she \"wants\" you. It\'s how our society works. I\'ve had my number of smiles from females but the males just don\'t seem to shut up. It\'s like you become their best friend all of the sudden without doing anything.

Wow, I never noticed the \"Full Member\" status.

**DONOTDELETE**

What have you been using? All I\'ve tested was SOE. I\'m am going to test The Edge some time and see if I get different results from -none (since SOE [all -nol] seems to have more effect on guys when I wear it).

Enlightened One

A little tip go with my DD1 mix that is 70% SOE and 30%NPa this still gets the male attention that is people talking but it also has the effect of making the females a little more forthcoming. Its just one that has taken off or you could jump ship completley to something else ALTER EGO has 3 pheromones and kicks ass at getting female attention. Good on women of asian decent to.

**DONOTDELETE**

Does love-scent sell Alter Ego? I can find it on their page.

**DONOTDELETE**

click \"stone lab\" and you\'ll find AE

Phero Enthusiast

any more result with asians ?

I hope we can create special thread so not too many asian thread which can cause confuse

thanks

Phero Pro

I am also an American born Asain here in the US. For the past few months I have been testing out PI/m, SOE, andro-1, and RM. I have had quite a few successes with all of them except for andro-1, which I think is due to the fact that I have used it only twice and haven\'t found the optimal dosage for headaches vs. response.
    My first major wild hit was on the asian chick, late twenties, on the bus. SOE seems to get major hits with the younger crowd. There were these two girls that looked like they were about 18 yrs that were right behind in line to get off of the bus. One started to sniff the air and said, \"Wow. He smells soooo good!\" :-D I had my earphones on with the sound turned off BTW.
    I have also been testing out my arsenal out on the dance floor. So far I have found that I have the most fun with just wearing a straight -none product. Get tons of respect from the guys. And I get lots of follows to come up to me and ask to dance. In fact I just had a major hit on the dance floor just wearing RM (see RM hit thread).
    It also seems that of all of the hits that I have had so far, most are coming from the caucasian gals rather than the asain gals. Now as for going after specific targets, I really haven\'t had much luck doing that. It seems that using pheros is like using a scatter gun most of the time. Anyhow good luck to all of my asain brothers in using pheros. My suggestion. Take dance lessons and get out on the dance floor. It is almost too much fun :-D.

**DONOTDELETE**

Did Rogue Male work better for you than Primal Instinct? I am deciding on which one to get, since I am looking into a -none product. Have you tried The Edge? I have that, but haven\'t had the chance to test it yet. What kind of music were they playing at the club? (I\'m just curious about type of crowd).

Phero Pro

Hi happyface! Still not certain if RM is working better than PI/m. I have used PI/m a lot longer than RM so that might account for the # of hits. IMHO RM smells a lot better than PI/m even if it is scented with Ylang-Ylang. It also seems that I get less wild (both positive and negative) reactions with RM. Personally I like RM since it is better smelling.

No I haven\'t tried the Edge yet.

They were playing live Swing music (a subset of Jazz) at the club. The band was a quartet playing in the spirit of Django Rheinhart, a guitarist that played during the Swing era cica 1930s-1940s. So the type of crowd there Lindy Hoppers like me (hence the nickname SwingerMD). Lindy Hop is a type of partner dance that was popular in the 1930s-1940s. Since the tempo was pretty fast, a lot of people were dancing Shag, Balboa, or Flying Lindy. Hope this helps.

Phero Enthusiast

Well i still got fairly consistent results using Nol and Rone only. Especially on younger girls. I used 2 dabs Nol and 1 dab
    Rone. For asian pheros user out there post you resultsm here.

Phero Pro

Hi all!

I was using a combo of about 4\" on each arm of SOE and about .25\" of a 50:50 mix of RM and Aloe Vera Oil in a roll top. Unfortunatly the RM/Aloe combo separates after a while (using the oil to dilute the mix and make it roller friendly) so I have to shake it up before I use it. Anyhow I was wearing this to a lifeguard staff meeting at a pool I work at here. Now the rxn that I got was that all the most of the female staffers ended up sitting next to me by the end of the meeting. Most of the younger female staffers (the young ones are around high school junior and senior ages) were acting very goofy (for a lack of a better word).
    Another incident today had me rethinking about how long SOE lasts. I haven\'t rolled any on today but just after I came in today a whole group of us ended up sitting around telling jokes and teasing each other (which is very unusual in the lab I work in). The only thing that I can think of is the SOE reminants that are one my shirt (same shirt I wore yesturday). Weird.

Journeyman

hi, all
    any views on using AE, Soe NPA and apc f/ asian. i know that AE contain none, nol , rone but can it mixed with soe/spmo? or will it be better if AE mixed with npa and apc?btw , can soe and spmo mixed or apply together?will i get the best result by using AE alone since it contain all the 3 phero .Is there any difference in soe and soe gel, beside its size?

Journeyman

sorry f/ the repeated post. i\'ve used up my newbie set and left 2 soe gel. should i apply it directly or wait till i get a new product and then used them together.

Phero Pro

Hi Bernard,

AE from what I\'ve heard is a very good stand alone product since it has a very wide range of pheros. You can mix SOE and SPMO, but both would be better if you mix either of them with a small amount of a -none product. The gel pack is designed for one application, but I think it was discussed somewhere that the phero content is quite a lot for just one application and that you can maybe get two out of them.

In my experience SOE and the SOE gel packs are also great stand alone products. I tend to use the gel packs as an emergency pick-me-up since they are convient to carry around and the -nol and -rone in the SOE makes me feel relaxed.

Journeyman

now it really makes me headache. i do not know what to choice from. AE or dynamic duo f/ men or soe. if AE and dynamic dou f/men are to be compared, which would be able to produce a better result?

upsidedown

I would suggest you get several products and try them to see which works best for you.....unless you only have the money to buy one product.

Phero Pro

Hi Brenard,

What have you tried out so far? I believe you said that you have the SOE gel packs, right? Have you seen results with those? Personally I\'d would just pick a product that I would be the most curious about and try it out. It\'s pretty much the best way for you to tell if it works for you. All we can do here is tell you what works best for us in what situation, amounts, etc . . . . Everyone\'s situation is different.

AE from what I heard is a very good stand alone product. The dynamic duo is a heavy -none product. If you are just starting out I wouldn\'t recomend this for people just starting off because it involves mixing. SOE is a great product to have in your arsenal. So my recomendation is to get SOE and a -none heavy product like RM and start testing. If I had to choose one I\'d take SOE since I don\'t think anyone yet has reported any seriously negative OD effects.

Phero Enthusiast

Same results here, it seems that NOL and RONE combination works well on young Asians, especially high school girls. I am using Nol and Rone pheros, but it is not SOE, these are pure chemicals so that i can vary the ratio of NOL and RONE.

For your information the ratio of NOL and RONE does not affect its effectivity, I have been experimenting using 4:1,2:1,1:1,1:4 Nol Rone ratio the results are still the same.

Nol and Rone combination works best if you have a very friendly, fun and happy personality.

I recently got into a class with 4 HB\'s with a rating of 9 and 10. I will try the pheros on these females and see if it works,
    they are filipinas, and filipina-chinese descent.

I haven\'t try Androstenone yet, Does anyone know how much
    Androstenone is needed to get positive results on Asian Females ??

**DONOTDELETE**

FerroMone, I\'m intrigued by your results. Are you asian? Asian in the U.S.?

You\'re one of the two people (the other one being, Thunder) who have posted results from using raw chemicals. What would you say is the amount you are applying (in mg)? I\'d be interested to see if you get the same results with SOE.

So, why do you say this combo works best of you have a happy, friendly personality? Do you have reason to feel that it would be less effective for someone with a more reserved personality?

Very curious. Thanks.

I think it\'s less effective when you are reserved. SoE causes chattiness and freindliness ONLY if you are open to it. If you sit there not smiling or looking to interact with anyone, how is that going to make anyone be friendly towards you? Because you smell good? Granted the pheros will relax people around you and make them talk, but it won\'t necessarily mean that they will talk to you if you do nothing.

So the reasoning for having a friendly and happy personality is obvious. People tend to like those type of people. Pheros open the door, but your personality does the rest.

I only partially agree. I\'ve worn nol products on days when I wasn\'t feeling social one little bit. I _do_ agree that most of the time one has to initiate the conversation, but there have been days when my brilliant conversational gambit of (sullenly) \"hi...\" has resulted in hearing large pieces of a life story. It just depends on who is around and what they need to talk about...

Journeyman

hi, is it possible that if i mixed SOE to AE , will the nol and rone dilute the NONE in AE due the increase ratio of nol and rone ? I\'m 23 yrs old and my target age of girls is from18-30yrs and i\'m single . will NONE in AE suitable f/ me and i think i\'m more of introvert .any poor result of AE f/ asian

Phero Enthusiast

actually i am a filipino living in philippines, so all my targets are either filipinas or filipina-chinese or hybrid filipinas because those are the major ethnic HB composition here. And mind you, they are the best. They might not have tall noses or meaner check bones but they have the greatest skin composition and color. The only filipinas with tall noses are the hybrids w/c comprises maybe 20-30% of the population. Hybrid filipina HB\'s and the new pure filipina HB\'s are not dark brown in color but rather light brown to yellowish in color or yellowish brown. I guess these are filipina HB\'s version 2 or 3.

I am 5\' 7\", mid 20\'s and slightly above average looking.

with regards to the amount I am applying, I use 5mg of Alpha Androstenol dissolved on 15ml of 70% ethanol 30% water solution. while on the Androsterone it is 10mg dissolved in 15ml 70% ethyl alcohol. My container is an open mouth bottle with about 5 ml opening. I would apply the Pheros by pressing the mouth of the bottle on my wrist then moving the bottle in the upside down position while the mouth of the bottle is in contact w/ my wrist, i guess this is what they call as a \"DAB\".

FYI , i think that the reason why NOL and RONE works on younger ASIAN females is due to the fact that the Leutenizing hormones of younger asian females is much greater than mature asian females because they have developing bodies and developing reproductive systems. It is also known that Asian Females does not respond well to pheros maybe because they have smaller VNO\'s so that the effect of Androstenol on Leutenizing Hormones would be greater on younger asians than older asians.

Well, I have funny observations on these pure chemical pheros, It is known throghout this forum that Androstenol does not have an odor and Androsterone smells like camphor or Menthol. Well when i got these pheros and dissolved them in alcohol, i observed that it is completely opposite to what the forum said. My Androstenol smells like Camphor while my Androsterone does not smell anything or is odorless. I am 100% sure that i did not in anyway or accidentally swapped the bottle because they came to me in a 2ml glass bottle in powdered form with labels and chemical formulas, they also came with organic chemistry symbols.

I was very lucky that i have a job in a company w/c uses these phero chemicals for research. Some pheros are used for test kits like androsterone that is why they are cheaper.

Phero Pro

Hi All!

Are there any of you guys still active out there? Just wanted to bump this up to the top. Right now I\'m in the midst of trying out APC -only and it seems to be getting some response from asian women (see Something Interesting), but these trials are still in the begining.

Phero Dude

I am not having much luck with the Asian females, though I am surrounded by thousands of them. I used to use products that were very heavy on -none. That only worked with the odd strange woman and ancient women. Now, I am going very heavy on -nol, plus either a bit of JB1 or APC. I am getting some good reactions here and there, such as hair flipping or a DIHL, but I don\'t really feel that the hits are overly abundant, considering the sheer number of women I hand around on a daily basis. I have noticed something interesting though. Since I changed to the new strategy, I get a hit from almost every single Caucasian or Latina woman that I encounter. Due to where I live, that amounts to about one a day or less, but nonetheless, I find it interesting that I almost can\'t miss with the non-Asians.

So, does anyone have a better idea than my current strategy for Asians. I am using SOE or PI/w, with some of the Musk Oil, and either some JB1 or APC.

Phero Pro

Hi MaddMaxx,

Where do you live? For asians (being one myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) it seems that we tend to be a quite bit more reserved when it comes to dating and love. With that said I believe that patience and persistance pays off when dating/pursuing asians in general. I think that you also have to be even more aware of subtle body language since it seems that in general asians usually don\'t approach especially outside of social situations. My suggestion would be to go hunting around in more social places such as clubs, bars, etc . . . .

Your strategy with using less concentrated -none products and heavy -nol ones is really good. It seems that I seem to be getting better reactions from asians and everyone else in general. We testing the heavy -none products I found that asians tend to bolt more than anyone else. As for SOE, wonderful product. I seem to get good rxns from everyone across the board. Hope this helps.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I\'m experimenting with a -nol and A-1 heavy mix with a dash of -none.

Current mix:

45% -nol
    40% A-1
    15% -none

Well, I\'ll be on vacation in foreign lands soon, so it\'ll be interesting to see if I have better luck there. =P.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information