Close

Journeyman

Default Reflections on using pheros......

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Haven\'t posted to the Phero forum in a looooong time, but I\'ll confess I\'m a strong believer in pheros. They may not always be as consistent as I\'d like, but they are simple enough to apply and no more expensive than colognes, so why not?

I\'ve been wearing, for daily use, either AE, PI/Chemset Nol, JB1, or Scent of Eros. Of these, AE is the least consistent (sometimes get nothing, sometimes just a small smear does well, sometimes 4 drops works but that OD level can also backfire). JB1 is better, and the PI/Nol even more consistent. Eros is the most consistent, although the hits are more of a \'friendly\' thing. Whereas AE and PI/Nol can elicit some definite sexual responses at times (wish it was more often!). JB1 can give a friendly response with a hint of sexual edge, when it works.

In a strictly working environment, I\'ll go with some of the straight nol (either dropping PI or using just a fraction of normal). PF can also work, although I\'m not crazy about using a scented product in offices where \"scent sensitive\" types might be hiding. Anyway, nol definitely beats everything else, hands down, for eliciting friendly responses. I find when rone is added, as in Scent of Eros, it makes females a little friendler than with straight nol, but it can make males a little competitive. Not as competitive as when wearing \'none, but it\'s still noticable. I\'m just now starting to experiment with Andro 1 in working environments...stay tuned.

Overall, I find I\'m getting better responses from people in professional settings, and that more than justifies the cost and effort for me. When it comes to the personal life, it\'s just fun to experiment. Plus, when I\'m needing an ego boost, there\'s nothing like applying a couple of drops of pure none (i.e. PI) and hitting some busy public place. The majority of women will be neutral or unaffected, but every so often a female will be obviously affected. Giggling, nervous smiles, hair flipping, or that famous DIHL. It just feels good to get that kind of reaction, especially when other women notice. They\'ll look, look again, wonder \"What\'s he got that\'s making her act like that?\" Then of course, women being women, they\'ll sometimes get a little competitive and start trying for eye contact. I\'ve had this \"chain reaction\" thing happen a few times, all in restaurants, and it\'s just hilarious!

That\'s probably enough for one post. If anyone has comments or questions, feel free to ask!

DA

Enlightened One

Default Re: Reflections on using pheros......

A little competitive no they go nuts its sort of this bloody big competition and it can get really stupid at times.

**DONOTDELETE**

yeah... sometimes I wish they could think deeper for a change.

I hate pulling this trick all the time.

Enlightened One

Yeah i make them compete harder i get more things that way.

Thread Information