Close

Thread: Andro 1 users?

Journeyman

Default Andro 1 users?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Haven\'t seen much about Andro 1 lately...

I bought some over a month ago, but am just now getting around to trying it out. A couple of questions for those who have been using the stuff (and hopefully getting results):

- Are you applying it straight from the bottle, or diluting it with something else? If the latter, what are you diluting it with, and which concentration seems most effective?

- Combos with other pheros? In other words, are you getting better results by adding nol, none or rone? Or all three? Which ratios? What kind of effects do the added mones bring?

- Anyone noticing any scent or signature smell to Andro 1? I\'ve sniffed it while still in the bottle, and stuck my nose right up to my arm after applying, and can\'t smell a thing other than faint alcohol. Just wondering if it\'s like none, where only a percentage of people can consciously pick up a scent.

Thanks in advance for any replies or info!

DA

Default Re: Andro 1 users?

Hi DA,
    There are a few massive threads on the subject there were posted in not all that far back. If you use the search I am sure you will find them. Feel free to bump them up to the present again if you want.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I had some weird feeling after sniffing andro1 straight from the bottle.

Journeyman

Hey Bruce!

I\'ve looked through the old posts (this new UBB format seems to make searching easier).

Still wondering if folks have additional info to share, after having more time to experiment with Adro 1.

Anyone? Anyone? LOL

Journeyman

Kamikaze,

Weird feeling?? Can you describe it any better? I haven\'t noticed any effect on me at all with Andro1. Whereas with something like \'none and even \'nol, I do notice effects on myself. Especially with \'none - a drop or two of PI, and I definitely feel like da man!!

DA,

Strangely my A1 seems to have a stronger scent now than when I first got it. It\'s come to smell quite a bit more like A-None.
    Maybe the stuff converts/evolves.?

I\'ve mixed it with SP Citrus oil (with and without adding chem-set A-Nol) as a PMS mitigator. Seems to have some positive effects both ways.
    Also mixed a drop straight into hair gel for a while, but stopped when it seemed to be drying out my hair.

Thinking about adding some to an APC mix I use, to go for a multiple phero effect. Haven\'t nailed down the final recipe yet though. Still on the drawing board. Waiting for an empty NPA bottle.

I\'m also thinking about adding some A1 to some men\'s Realm. That could be interesting.

Q. You said you couldn\'t smell A1. Can you smell A-None?

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

well, I always tend to combine a little PF , SPMO , and some SOE often 2-3 drops NPA, and on semi-special occasions (i.e. likelyhood of one or two cute girls I happen to know, who unfortunatly have boyfriends, but one of whom is currently on the other side of the world ;-) .... ) I add about a full drop of full strength A1 ( yeah I know, wasteful, I keep meaning to mix myself a combo, might get around to it tomorrow now I have some time)

anyway, on topic, I definatly seem to be \'in\' with a lot of one of the girls friends, even though I barely know them or get a chance to chat to them, not a great case study, but I do think A1\'s \'comfort zone\' effects are helpful, especialy for dampning the \'clint eastwood\' effect ( I love that term BTW :-) )

Journeyman

Interesting stuff, guys. Thanks!

I\'ll have to see if I eventually can smell A1. After using \'none for a long time, I have yet to be able to smell a thing.

DA

**DONOTDELETE**

DA I get a dizzy feeling after taking a sniff of A1.

I\'m not a pro mixer, I usually mix 3 drops of A1 with 10 drops of TE, 5 drops AE, and few drops of PCC. But this mix got me some unwanted male attention! (must be the PCC)

So this mix goes into the atomizer and I apply anywhere from 1-4 sprays when I want to use it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Oscar, I also noticed that the scent of A1 seemed to increase after I mixed it with 10:1 CK1 and allowed it to sit for a week.

I don\'t know if this issue is related but, I thought I was getting some good results with applying diluted A1 and -nol separately but didn\'t see the same results when I mixed the A1 and -nol together.

Journeyman

Hmm, interesting. I\'m definitely not getting dizzy smelling Andro1.

This is the week I\'ll be trying Andro1 with androstenol. I\'m pretty familiar with androstenol\'s effects (friendly, chatty) and it should be easy to see what Andro 1 adds to the mix. I\'ll have to try actually mixing them AND applying seperately, though....thanks for the heads up, truth II.

I’m having good results with the formula: 9 Andro : 4 Nol : 3None : 1 Rone.

I think A1...
    ... smells similar to None, only weaker
    ... imprints you in women’s minds like None, only less so
    ... is a mental stimulant like None, only more so
    ... is a mood elevator like Nol, only more so with women
    ... has a mild intoxicating effect like Nol
    ... doesn’t give you a confidence boost, like None
    ... doesn’t provoke a fight-or-flight response at higher doses

I’d say it’s best used on a date or when you want women to bond with you.

**DONOTDELETE**

One thing I like about using just A-1 and -nol is peace of mind that I won\'t get a negative reaction from OD. So far, no one has reported an OD just A-1 or -nol.

**DONOTDELETE**

I see Andro 1 all over this site but I can\'t figure out what it is.
    What is this A1 and how do you get it. Thanks guys

Journeyman

a.k.a., I\'ll have to give that formula a try. Think I\'ve got all the ingredients, and more LOL

Journeyman

Papasmurf, check your private messages.

**DONOTDELETE**

never knew there\'s PM function on this board

Default New Use for A-1

Just went to a funeral and wore A-1 on the wrists and SOE on the neck. While I don\'t go to many funerals so don\'t have a good benchmark, this one went pretty well. People (including the mother of the deceased) seemed grieved but not distraught and were more composed overall when I was around than I would expect, given the situation.

All in all, I think this is a good mix for such events. There seemed less grimness and more serenity and acceptance.

Enlightened One

Default Re: New Use for A-1

Hey thats an interesting use for a1, im really want to order but as normal finances are tight so therefore will have to hold off. Its amazing the amount of benefit comes out of pheromones though.

Thread Information