Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Any experiences with Primal Instrinct

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ive just ordered a bottle of Primal Instinct (Yling Ylang) and was curious of hearing any postive or negative stories with people who use it.

I previous ordered Andro 4.2 and had no effects at all with it. I also got Bodywise sometime last year and received the deer in the headlight looks quite regulary. When I mixed the two together (about 1/4 Bodywise and 3/4 Andro) it didn\'t have much effect.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Any experiences with Primal Instrinct

Oh brother..yeah of course..PI\'s been working great for me I think..but I gotta get off now so I\'ll be sure to tell you a little story whenever I get back on.
    Lately many people have been ignoring PI and going for the other products..I myself like PF and the new IR colognes are very subtle but pretty decent as well. However, PI is still \"king\"..as long as you master how to use it and/or mix it well with colognes/other products. That\'s my opinion. It\'s just that some people haven\'t gotten the hang of how to properly reap all it\'s possibilities..hehe [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Good luck, and good buy.

Carlos

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey carlos speaking of other products being king PI is the best cheap wise but for a real hit (\"Perfect Ten\") is the most concentrated and powerful regarding content of pheros, but it is only for experienced users as bruce says and i think only available in the forum club members area, and with no guareentee sorry refund as it is so expensive and would be unwise to have a refund, but what about alter ego, yeah the IR line sounds good as well, so up to the individual

**DONOTDELETE**

Blocker, I\'m a new user of the same product you ordered, Primal Instinct Ylang Ylang. I\'m posting my daily experiences under the topic Blue Bottle Diaries. I still don\'t have anything definitely positive or negative. Perhaps you can benefit from the tips given to me by other users in that same topic. Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah perfect ten has caught my attention..as a matter of fact I\'m gonna take a look at the page it\'s info is posted on (but as I recall, little to no info is given on it). Anyhow, I think my next purchase is gonna be The Edge..you guys think that\'s a good idea?
    Actually I\'ll purchase something else in addition just to get that free bottle of pheromol factor that I could DEFINITELY use (money order special). Well, I\'ll see.

What else besides the Edge do you recomend I pick up (and besides PI..I already have a fair amount left).

**DONOTDELETE**

Carlos, try Primal with some APC, or even Primal w/ Attraction(Bodywise) those 2 combos are quite effective, so you might want to try out one of those pheros along with your next order of Edge. I have had some great results from using PI+APC and PI+Attraction. I like to call that combo the \"Primal Attraction\" combo. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

P.S. yes, it is a good idea to get The Edge. Very effective for some people, and quite inexpensive too, so there is not too big of a risk of wasting money due to personal \"phero-incompatibility\".

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, definitely try the PI + Attraction combo. Works great for me!

(see my prev post - Megahits with PI and Attraction) [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Alright, The Edge and Attraction it is (plus the handy Pheromol Factor bonus, hehe). Thanks a lot. I\'ll be making my order soon and I\'ll keep you informed as to how it\'s been working.

Carlos

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for all the replies. Looking at other posts on the forum I\'ve also ordered some EDGE as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

Primal Instinct delivers! As a participant in Group Fitness Classes that are largely female, I\'ve found these differences since I\'ve started using PI this past week. (Please note that I\'m a friendly guy who sincerely enjoys conversations with women regardless of the end result. Genuine friendliness is the key to making PI work for you.) Now the differences..this past week three times different women have asked me to lift up my shirt so they could see my abs..that never happened before. The comments have gotten spicier..one woman in the class asked me not to take my shirt off for a photo because she \"couldn\'t take it.\" Using good manners, we both chuckled about that comment so she wouldn\'t feel embarassed.
    New females in the class were lightly \"hands on\" with me in \"safe areas\"..arms, back etc..that had not happened previously. Forget the \"rip-off your clothes\" scenarios that some scam artists claim with pheromones.
    Bottom line..Primal Instinct enables you very subtly to influence female behavior in ways that the women have already chosen to be influenced. It is an awesome responsibility that you should exercise with great care and empathy. Use the golden rule along with Primal Instinct to create happiness for you and your female companionship! Daring D

Thread Information