Close

Thread: APC Questions

**DONOTDELETE**

Default APC Questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i bought APC from eBAY around January and I honestly don\'t know if it\'s doing anything. I was wondeirng if the people at eBAY sells fake pheromones and I was wondering if APC is any good?
    I know that APC is the most advertised phero product, but i would like to hear testimonials from the people who have used APC. thanks.

and im thinking about ordering some from bruce, im still skeptic

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: APC Questions

The 4 Keywords for APC is \"Use in Large Amounts\". Or if you\'re smart buy some NPA from Bruce and mix it with your APC and make up a batch of JB #1. Then you\'ll know if it\'s working. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

JB#1??? im so lost.

APC has very little total pheromone content (0.005%) compared to many other pheromone products like NPA (0.048%). Most find large amounts are required to get a reaction.

However, where as NPA has a \'cat piss\' scent to many, APC is considered quite nice (although has a kind of shampoo/soap smell some say). So someone on these forums (Jambat) came up with the idea of mixing APC with NPA in a 7:3 ratio (70% of APC, 30% of NPA) to make the JB#1 mix. So for every 7 drops (or whatever measurement you like) of APC, you\'d add 3 drops (or whatever corrosponding measurement) of NPA. That way, you get the benefit of the APC scent, but an extra kick of pheromones from the NPA. Because the NPA scent is quite strong, you need to use a large amount of APC to cover it, although some say the APC scent fades after a while and the NPA scent does reappear even at a 7:3 ratio.

Rogue Male (currently on offer till June 6th) is meant to have a APC like scent (some claim it\'s even nicer than APC\'s scent), but contains 0.05% -none (same as PI/m), making it like a pre-mixed JB#1 but much stronger. Although should be noted that while the JB#1 mix is weaker than Rogue Male, NPA is supposed to contain other (undisclosed) pheromones that improve it\'s effectiveness over straight -none. Therefore a JB#1 mix will contain those, where as Rogue Male is straight -none.

It should also be noted that the 0.005% figure for APC was for _old_ APC. A number of folks have noted that APC as currently produced contains only trace amounts of pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**

Frankly I think APC should be cheaper than it is considering it\'s just a cover fragrance. It should also be said that RM is a very think mix versus JB#1 which is oil based.

**DONOTDELETE**

Phero123,

Don\'t feel too bad - I got scammed too. No one would bother to fake it, cause there\'s nothing in it! The concentration LISTED ON THE PACKAGE (on the reverse in very fine print of course) is only 0.0225 milligrams PER LITER! Unreal. No wonder the stuff can be had for $5 wholesale!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default APC

If APC is now regarded as just a cover fragrence , what would you substitute for APC if it were taken off the market ?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: APC

Personally I\'d use Egyptiam Musk.

-The Bat

Thread Information