Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: But I\'m not Bitter

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, maybe a little bitter. But never mind, it\'s all good.

Thanks Exit.

Default Re: Flavor of the Month

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99992457

Semen acts as an anti-depressant

there are other sites that theorize that women are happier when exposed to semen, either vaginally, orally or anally.

There are enzymes in semen that are produced by the prostrate gland and are only found in male semen. it could be these enzymes that the woman needs/craves

**DONOTDELETE**

Default The radical feminists will have a field day!!

Scientific proof that horny babes DO crave your cum! Scientific proof that maybe a woman in a constant bad mood really does just need a good f*ck.

I\'ve been saying it for years, I\'m telling you, against some pretty stiff opposition (no pun intended) maintaining it was all in m head.

Default Re: The radical feminists will have a field day!!

whats this world coming too... following some of the links on the google seach i did for semen, i came across this site.

http://www.getcheckmate.com/

you can get this kit to test for semen in your partner/SO/spouse\'s underwear.

Note to self, keep a few spare pairs of underwear in the car and at work

Enlightened One

Yes science does it again, some chicks need a good lay but i keep that one to myself because to say it is blastmospus. The opposition is everywhere, so i say f**k her good and f**k her well so shell never forget the f**k you gave her.

www.anitadoth.com

**DONOTDELETE**

I think that\'s the business that will send women out to where ever your husband works or drinks, hangs out, and do everything they can to tempt him to see if he\'ll cheat.

Then of course if he does, pictures are taken that prove it.

That\'s some mean stuff, isn\'t it?

Default RE: What women want..

I don\'t care what a woman wants. Why should we, after all? They don\'t care what we want. Find em, F*ck em, and Forget em.

I used to try so hard to please my girlfriend, for what? To be unappreciated, and then later hear \"no more sex\"?

Well, that means \"no more sex\" for her. Not for me. I have decided to be selfish and do whatever I want.

I will use pheromones and NLP for the most self-serving uses. I want to rule the world. Or at least control people.

Why dream small?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: RE: What women want..

xxxPantero, what you need is help. We are all here for you brother. Seems like all you are doing is burning yourself for someone who obviously doesnt deserve you. There is alwasys someone for everyone.

Phero Dude

Default Re: RE: What women want..

Just my 2 cents but I think in seduction even if using the RJ, pickupguides etc. it\'s absolutely crucial in knowing/caring about what a woman wants - then by satisfying these deeps wants/needs of her\'s you get what you want. The trick is not to listen to the conventional wisdom about what women want found in those silly magazines all over the newstands - I learn what women want from guys who have success in getting lots of woman and what they say is very diff. from this bogus advice that we are fed everyday from the mainstream media

Default Re: I know what women want in men

This was such a great thread thanks to FTR and some other contributors. I just had to bump it for the newbies. Every man needs to read it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Yes, interesting, but not every man needs to read it, for it varies from woman to woman. As we all should know...you can\'t pinpoint what women want. The sooner men stop trying to figure that out, the quicker hair growth product companies will be out of business. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

FTR\'s post is the one that I think all men should read. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Which post...please, give me the time of the post...I\'d like to see what you\'re thinking is informative, or good for the male population.

King of the coupons!

Hey - so while we\'re down to the nitty gritty here -I wish someone would answer me this: what is UP with the insistance on shaving pubic hair? NOTHING LIKE SEEING WHAT YOU\'RE EATTING [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I like a guy who trims, but shaving might be nice the first five minutes after, and then it\'s whisker burn time and who needs that?? Ditto for me to shave - I\'ve done it, but jesus. I trim close every two weeks and that\'s all I\'m willing to do - can\'t deal with the maintenance and the discomfort USE THE MUSTACHE TRIMMER, AND SHAVE WITH THE GRAIN [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img], and I am suspect about the squeamish factor re guys who can\'t stand it au natural. HAIR BETWEEN MY TEETH PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE IT\'S ANNOYING, AND IT TAKES ME AWAY FROM FEASTING TIME TO GET IT OUT!!! EVERY SECOND COUNTS WHEN IT COMES TO FEASTING!!! Anyone care to jump in? (I swear I won\'t go off and tell anyone to shut up - sorry about that, I was out of hand.)
    WHEEEEEEW! THAT\'S GOOD!

**DONOTDELETE**

MOBLEY MUST YOU SCREAM YOU WORK MY NERVES WITH THE CAPS LOCK KEY. SO WE SEE YOUR OPINION ABOUT SHAVING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ELANA WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BJ POST ON 8/23/02 AT 5:31. SHE THINKS ALL THE GUYS SHOULD READ IT. YOU THINK THERE\'S NO WAY TO TELL WHAT WOMEN WANT? ONE WAY IS TO STOP SHOUTING AND LISTEN...WE TELL YOU ALL THE TIME...

King of the coupons!

I DON\'T SCREAM, NOR DO I CURSE, AND I DEFINITELY DON\'T WANT TO WORK YOUR NERVES! And I probably listen better than you FTR, and that I don\'t have to be told. So I\'m a lazy typist that doesn\'t like to keep shifting keys....spank me! No spank Bass! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Figured that listening thing out in my early 20\'s dear. It\'s the only way to learn, not only about women, but men as well. Everyone tells on themselves if you listen well, but that\'s only the fakers. BUT I FEEL YOUR PAIN. My opion on shaving is good...as always...just trying to help out. Just in case you fall for someone that likes feasting on shaven goodies. That\'s the kind of guy I am. And yes, I\'ve read your post...still all boils down to unselfishness, and love. If I was a woman and was going to give a man head, but he smelled, he\'d get slapped in the head with a bar of soap and some clorox!!! Same goes for a woman...\"I smell something fishy baby, that ain\'t your breath!\" Oh hell no!!! Not into Kimpshi!! (spelling) Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**

The book \"The Evolution of Desire\" by David Buss is a very informative read. Generally all human mating works on the same wants/desires. Men want beauty and fertility in women, women want resources and status in men. The funny thing is that women who are of high resources/high status still marry \"up\"...they want men with even HIGHER resources/status.

**DONOTDELETE**

Mobley, I don\'t shave and I don\'t stink and I\'ve been through the bull with the guys who insist on shaven. Not worth the discomfort, and I just prefer hair. Trimmed to 1/4 inch. Having hair doesn\'t mean you smell.

King of the coupons!

Mobley, I don\'t shave COOL FTR and I don\'t stink THANK GOODNESS!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and I\'ve been through the bull with the guys who insist on shaven INSIST!!? WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THESE GUYS LOVE? Not worth the discomfort, and I just prefer hair THERE\'S NO \"I\" IN TEAM. Trimmed to 1/4 inch. Having hair doesn\'t mean you smell. I AGREE WITH YOU THERE LOVE. STILL...WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m finding these guys in DC, where there is a man shortage, and the guys are DICKS. I ditched that particular one a long time ago, anyway.

Sorry to jump on you. Sometimes the smelly pussy stereotype gets tiresome, seems like we have to scrub it down, douche, shave, jesus -- I\'m thinking whoever doesn\'t like it that much to begin with maybe shouldn\'t get any. Don\'t dis the pussy. lol

(jokey joke, Mobes)

King of the coupons!

I\'m finding these guys in DC, where there is a man shortage, and the guys are DICKS. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! I ditched that particular one a long time ago, anyway. COOL!!

Sorry to jump on you. YEAH, THAT WAS PRETTY SORRY [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] BUT I\'M GETTING USED TO YOU FTR Sometimes the smelly pussy stereotype gets tiresome NO LOVE, IT\'S NOT STEROTYPE...I\'VE RUN ACROSS A FEW, AND THEY GOT NO LOVE. I FIND IT AMAZING THAT WHEN PEOPLE (males and females) THINK, OR GET READY TO GET INTIMATE, THEIR MONES SEEMS TO KEEP THEM FROM THINKING ABOUT WATER AND SOAP. I FOR ONE, CAN TELL A NATURAL SMELL OF A WOMAN, THEN WHEN IT HASN\'T SEEN WATER IN A DAY OR TWO, seems like we have to scrub it down, douche, shave, jesus -- THAT\'S NOT A BAD THING...IT\'S LIKE ALPO...NO MEAT BY PRODUCTS, , NO SOYBEAN, AND NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'m thinking whoever doesn\'t like it that much to begin with maybe shouldn\'t get any. Don\'t dis the pussy. AWH HELL NO!! NOT ME!!! BUT IF I CAN SMELL IN BEFORE IT BECOMES VISIBLE...I CHOOSE FROSTED FLAKES [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

(jokey joke, Mobes) You\'re trying love, you\'re trying {{{smooch}}}

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re pretty trying, there, yourself, Mobes. :P

Phero Pro

I shave around the captain mainly because I read in a magizine that it makes it look bigger . [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Hummmmmm...I shaved when I was a dancer, and it didn\'t look bigger to me.

King of the coupons!

Whatever! I need a cup of something wonderful, a bowl of kisses, a tablespoon of nibbles, a barrel of hugs, a cup and a half of smiles, an ummmmm full of caresses, spooning at night, a couple of sniffs of the neck, and that\'s on a daily basis!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That\'s what THIS man wants in a woman!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] And I don\'t share!!!

Enlightened One

Visually yeah sure it makes it look bigger, because all the hair missing means that its more in the ladies faces, plenty of dancers do it just for that reason. Wells strippers have to of course.

Yay everyones favourite thread is back. iirc this is where FTR cut her teeth, ah the memories...

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by sophie
    LOL, Jose, you\'re so

right!!

Here\'s my list, in order of importance:

Self confidence without arrogance

sense of

humor, make me laugh

Intelligence, or at least good common sense, is attractive, as is a work

ethic

Physically fit but only to normal degree, extreme musculature is not that important , and please

don\'t shave your chest!! Body hair is good (personal opinion)

Looks in general are secondary but yes we

all do have our idea of an attractive man, but this is not all-important

some degree of vulnerablility,

don\'t worry you can\'t fake this, you probably don\'t even know if you have it or not, but women can sense

it.

a few other attributes that are attractive:

sincerity

affection without

smothering

respect for self and others

money is not important to me, enough is as good as a feast,

don\'t need to be rich to be happy (personal opinion)

and last but not least, Chemistry as we all know,

some people just don\'t click, accept it and move on.
    YES! What she said!

Most of all... a

lover should be a friend. A good level of comfort and companionship is EXTREMELY sexy! If I we can talk and have fun

together.......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread Information