Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    Enlightened One

Default I know what women want in men

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
    This is what women want in men.

Default Re: I know what women want in men

Here are some of the things they want:

Nice body - biceps, broad shoulders, abs, clear eyes, good teeth/smile, thick hair, muscular, 6ft, good skin/tan, fresh breath, good cologne, deep voice, energetic, good posture

Resources - $, $, $, power, knowledge, status, ambition, industriousness, brains, success, be seen with important people and hbs, potential, hard working, security, nice watch/clothes/shoes/car/house

take care of things - clean car, clean house, get things done, solve problems, workout

commitment - gifts, love, time, romance, attention

reliable - dependable, stable, mature

make them happy/feel good - jokes, compliments, personality, fun, excitement, good sex, take them out, conversation, listen, dancing, massage ----> make them feel good and they will make you feel GOOD (if you know what I mean)!

alpha - confidence, dominance, persistence, pos attitute, get them to do things for you, unphased by negs/problems, make them feel protected/safe, low stress

misc - personalized things, things that make you diff, make good 1st impression, mirroring, be enthusiastic, be observant - use 5 senses well, set goals, visualize, pos thoughts

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL! Looks like I\'ll be better off staying single!

**DONOTDELETE**

lol! reminds me of radioheads song \"Fitter Happier\" the style and all.
    Good list.

Yes, good list. Jokes aside, it looks rather overwhelming/discouraging at first read, but there are a LOT items there you can pull together with some effort. Even though looking at a list like that might make you just say \"forget it\", there are a lot of benefits tied in with those items beyond just \"getting laid.\" Furthermore, I think there is a dark voice in each of us telling us we don\'t have what it takes regardless of the effort we put out, but if you just take a look at a \"check list\" like this one and give it some thought, I think you will agree that most of them are very \"doable.\" If just depends how strong your desire to achieve your goal is. If you want it, you can have it, and there is your check list; or you can make your own list if you\'d rather, but it is doable.

Lastly, I am reminded of a conversation I had with one of my teachers at a music college in Boston where I was later to graduate with honors. I was expressing my dispair at ever achieving my goals, and my teacher said: \"Hey pal, look around. I don\'t see too many Mozarts around here, do you?\" Or as Woody Allen put it: \"85% of sucess is showing up.\" Or in this case \"85% of your competition already gave up,\" so all you have to do is just show up and you are more than likely to win by default.

I think there was a long discussion about the virtues of learning to swing dance a while back. When I lived in Boston I was quite the dancer myself, and a typical converstion I would have with my roommates as I walked in about noon the day after a big dance would be:
    \"Bruce, how did it go at the dance last night?\"
    \"Great! I went home with the second most beautiful woman there.\"
    \"Wow! How did that happen?\"
    \"Another guy showed up at that last minute.\"

Bruce

Phero Dude

Actually, what women want in a sex partner is:

Nice body - biceps, broad shoulders, abs, clear eyes, good teeth/smile, thick hair, muscular, 6ft, good skin/tan, fresh breath, good cologne, deep voice, energetic, good posture

make them happy/feel good - jokes, compliments, personality, fun, excitement, good sex, take them out, conversation, listen, dancing, massage ----> make them feel good and they will make you feel GOOD (if you know what I mean)!

alpha - confidence, dominance, persistence, pos attitute, get them to do things for you, unphased by negs/problems, make them feel protected/safe, low stress

What they want in a husband is:

Resources - $, $, $, power, knowledge, status, ambition, industriousness, brains, success, be seen with important people and hbs, potential, hard working, security, nice watch/clothes/shoes/car/house

take care of things - clean car, clean house, get things done, solve problems, workout

commitment - gifts, love, time, romance, attention

reliable - dependable, stable, mature

Unfortunately, women (according to surveys) often get a husband for the things they want the husband for, then go and get impregnated by the one they want the sex partner for.

**DONOTDELETE**

I think the most important thing about those types of goals is that you improve your life for you and because it makes you happier without anyone. Then if those positives also happen to attract
    someone else that is just a bonus!

OK, I\'ll go with that.

B

Women want a strong dominating male that won\'t take their mind games. Treats them like a lady in the livingroom and a slut in the bedroom. Also funny but cocky and won\'t agree with everything she says.

By the way!
    Formal invitation to any and all women reading this:
    Please help us out here..
    What are you looking for?
    Are we on the right track?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t think most women could tell you what they want in a man. And if they can, I would bet that their actions as far as relationships go would contradict what they say. For example, they say they want certain things, and they have a guy with those qualities, then they dump him \"Just because\". I bet that happens often enough...oh well....

Phero Pro

Always pay attention to a women\'s actions and deeds. Many times they differ from her words. If you do this, you will be far more succesful with them.

LOL, Jose, you\'re so right!!

Here\'s my list, in order of importance:

Self confidence without arrogance

sense of humor, make me laugh

Intelligence, or at least good common sense, is attractive, as is a work ethic

Physically fit but only to normal degree, extreme musculature is not that important , and please don\'t shave your chest!! Body hair is good (personal opinion)

Looks in general are secondary but yes we all do have our idea of an attractive man, but this is not all-important

some degree of vulnerablility, don\'t worry you can\'t fake this, you probably don\'t even know if you have it or not, but women can sense it.

a few other attributes that are attractive:

sincerity

affection without smothering

respect for self and others

money is not important to me, enough is as good as a feast, don\'t need to be rich to be happy (personal opinion)

and last but not least, Chemistry as we all know, some people just don\'t click, accept it and move on.

**DONOTDELETE**

I think different people want different things. But mainly what a woman wants (or man) and what she will put Up with are two different things. It\'s when she finds a man that has enough of the things that she wants and are important to her that she will get drawn in then of course there will always be negatives and contridictions and it will vary how much of it she will put up with and still like them Despite these things!

So, I don\'t know if it is really that a woman LIKES to be dominated or not treated the best but that she might put up with it and like him in spite of those things. But inside she will wish that he was different and curse about those things to her friends and stuff!

No one comes with only positives!

But of course the positives are all good!

I think some of womans biggest complaints are things to do with respect, attention, empathy, understanding them, listening, being a true friend, being consistant, sharing equally with full trust and openess, not double talking, being more affectionate in the bedroom and all around, expressive of emotions and reasuring them how they feel about them, being considerate, valuing there opinion and effort,
    thinking highly of them, never disregarding them, validating there feelings and not attacking them, dispising them or thinking they are crazy (as practical as men are), not being romantic or sentimental,
    workaholic, not valuing personal life enough over practical work and material stuff, being guarded, defensive, assuming things, thinking they know what all your motives are and never looking at the bigger picture!

But of course woman want all these things along with someone who is confident and makes them feel secure and protected and womanly and is stable and a pillar of strength. With his own independance and opinions and proactive approach to life. Also someone who is very loyal and doesn\'t act interested in other woman at all.

They also want to feel like an equal partner and appretiated in the relationship and want to discuss everything and all decisions. Like
    they would with there best girlfriend.

Sometimes though the very things we are attracted to become the things that bother us with there flip side of the coin. Like I liked that my fiance was independant, full of ideas, alternative, big thinking, entraprenuer and different then the norm. And on the flip side you have instability, over idealism, workaholism, inconsistancy, not knowing where they\'re going next, it comes more important then you,
    the same confidence that you like when it\'s that they are better then
    other people they work or are partners with and take charge gets turned on you that they are also better then you and what not! There are always neg. and positives to each trait! So, well such is life!

We\'d love to have our cake and eat it too but it ain\'t happening!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default While we\'re on the subject .....

Why A Man Can\'t Win

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you are a male chauvinist.
    If you stay home and do the housework, you are a pansy

If you work too hard, there is never any time for her
    If you don\'t work enough, you are a good for nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation.
    If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favoritism.
    If she gets job ahead of you, it\'s equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it\'s sexual harassment.
    If you keep quiet, it\'s male indifference.
    If you cry, you are a wimp.
    If you don\'t, you are an insensitive bastard.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you are a chauvinist.
    If she makes a decision without consulting you, she\'s liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn\'t enjoy, that\'s domination.
    If she asks you, it\'s a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you are a pervert.
    If you don\'t, you are a fag.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you are a sexist.
    If you don\'t, you are unromantic.

If you keep yourself in shape, you are vain.
    If you don\'t, you are a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you are after something.
    If you don\'t, you are not thoughtful.

If you are proud of your achievements, you are up yourself.
    If you don\'t, you are not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she is tired.
    If you have a headache, you don\'t love her anymore.

If you want it too often, you are oversexed.
    If you don\'t, there must be someone else.

-----------------------------------------

Found this awhile ago somewhere posed as a joke , but so much of it rings true .

Default Re: While we\'re on the subject .....

I think that by asking this question in the first place we have the wrong idea, \"what women want\" is far too generalised a statement to ever warrent an addequate answer. Like Sophie was saying, a lot goes down to personal preference and \"degrees\" to which a certain attribute is important.

For example, a certain girl may favour looks very heavily, and focus less on personality and intelligence, but this is most likely an indication that she is very hampered in both of those departments. Personaly, i wouldn\'t want to spend anything more than an evening with such a girl.

I think that it also depends a lot on the girls mood, and (not trying to be sexist, but oh well) i think most people will agree that there is a lot of inconsistancy with what a woman sees as important at any particular time.

Like xvs said, everybody looks for different things when it comes to long term partners and a one nighter. Its just important to asses what kind of woman your target is in the first few seconds and adjust to what you feel SHE needs. The lists in this thread are all usefull, but everyone is an individual, and will appreiciate it if you treat them as one.

Phero Dude

Default Re: While we\'re on the subject .....

In the final analysis I think the folks at fastseduction.com have it right in saying that (and I\'m generalizing/summarizing here) the more pertinent question is what do you as a guy want and forget about trying to figure out what the ladies want as it is impossible to understand chick logic (an oxymoron if there ever was one when it comes to relationship stuff ) and just focus on being the alpha male, deciding what you want, not taking any bs from women who pull any crap or [censored]-test you and changing the attitude from \" what can I do to get her\" to \"is she good enough for me, and does she meet my standards\". Perfect attitude is the post by Jose on the first page of this thread as I\'ve found from experience that this is what works. Just my two cents!!

King of the coupons!

STOP TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT!!! WOMEN DON\'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!! IT MAY SOUND A BIT HARSH, BUT IT\'S TRUE. LOOK AROUND YOU...SEE ALL THE UNHAPPY FACES THAT HAVE SOMEHOW LOST THE KEY TO THE FIRE? SOME STICK IT OUT FOR FINANCES, OR AFRAID TO BE ALONE. SEE THE GUY WHO OPENS THE CAR DOOR FOR HIS LADY, BUT DOESN\'T SHUT IT? THINGS GET OLD/BORED, AND IF YOU CAN\'T FIX IT MENTALLY.....YOU GOT IT....PROBLEMS. SO DON\'T GET GRAY HAIR TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT....COMMUNICATION IS YOUR ONLY HOPE.

True, but even though women may not know what they want, you can still guage what they will respond well to. It is imposible to get it \"right\", but you can impress with your ability to be sensitive to their feelings/views etc.

I have to say that all this alpha male stuff is pure bollocks(\'scuse language), yes it is definately important to apear confident and of high social standing, but because a confident person apeaers to have no bad things to hide, and so seems to be the safer option, and not to apear to be something that culture has made mostly redundant. However, emphasis on \"mostly\", because as with pheros, it does have some affect, but you don\'t want to give the impression that it is the only and best way, which it absolutely isn\'t. I couldn\'t help but laugh at some of the things on fastseduction.com.

This is just my opinion, may well be wrong.

Phero Dude

Well, the stuff at fastseduction works and that\'s what\'s important to me. The proof is in the results and so if you ain\'t tried it well....

Enlightened One

I think the issue with chick logic is the constantly conflicting hormonal urges to
    a) be with a steady stable partner
    b) this constant 24 hour a day urge they have to mate with something else - another male.

That is the simple answer its all hormonal and female behaviour stems from this constant conflict.

On the flip side men are always looking for something else to root, even if they have a gf. Especially if they are unhappy or getting pissed with the devil (if she is that way inclined personality wise)

**DONOTDELETE**

Here\'s the deal.

If a girl in her early 20s don\'t know what she wants you can start using the stuff in fastseduction.com (I\'ve tried their tactics in clubs with young girls and it works!) to get what you want.

If a woman knows what she wants you can start showing respect and be a gentleman, only mature women know how to appreciate nice people.

Different tactics to attract different chicks.

Lots of good observations here.

I think if more people understood their needs thereā€™d be more successful relationships.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well...I don\'t have a list but I do have a concept. My husband has had women chase him because they (and me) think he has it all, including a great body. Here\'s what appeals to me:

Gorgeous smile with dimples that wink on and off
    Sense of humor that makes me laugh until my stomach hurts, especially his one liners
    Compassionate
    Considerate
    Sensitive
    Great butt
    Great body
    Fidelity
    Confidence
    Smarts
    No macho bullshit because he\'s a man\'s man and doesn\'t have to shout to make the world take note. He just is.
    Not cocky - doesn\'t need to be
    No head games, ever. Straight up.

But y\'know, even if he were missing teeth, had a gut and was bald as a billiard I would have still fallen for this guy. He shows that he cares on a daily basis, i.e., clips little artlcles I like to read, helps with the cooking and cleaning or buys something inexpensive because he knows I\'d get a kick out of it. I\'ve had this going for 10 years, and I\'ve found the best way to keep it going is to give back.

**DONOTDELETE**

All the character stuff is great, the physical stuff wonderful but not essential, and I believe you can actually get by very nicely with the two C\'s: compliments, and cunnilingus.

**DONOTDELETE**

oh my god....fulltilt...i think you are raising the testosterone levels of everyone on this forum...and all without the pcc...thanks!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

tee hee

TGIF everyone

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

All the character stuff is great, the physical stuff wonderful but not essential, and I believe you can actually get by very nicely with the two C\'s: compliments, and cunnilingus.

<hr></blockquote>Very to the point, Red. On the other hand, the ladies can get by with the two B\'s - beauty and blow jobs.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well said.And if the blow job is great but the beauty is lacking, you can always just close your eyes.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information