Close

Default CAN SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE A GOOD MIX?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys!
    I have a few different products and I\'m trying to come up with a good mix that works so I need some help from the experts here.
    I have a bottle of:
    NPA
    RM
    MUSK OIL
    Magestic Aura
    I also have a 1cc syringe and a empty bottle of SOE that I could use for mixing. The Magestic Aura I got it from ebay but I\'m not sure how good it is. Does the musk oil have pheromoes if so what kind and how is it working out there for you guys? I\'m also a 14 when I completed the scale thing posted in earlier forums.
    Well I think I have all the tools, I just need one of your talented minds to help me come up with a good mix.
    Thanks guys, I\'ll be waiting.........

P.S. I also own a bottle of Aqua Di Gio which a I heard is good to cover up a little the musky smell.

Default Re: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE A GOOD MIX?

pherosilva,

You\'ve got the makings of my current # 1 mix there. Acqua di Gio and NPA mixed 5:1 is a great combo, I just don\'t know how roller-friendly it might be. Works nicely in an atomizer though. ( L\'eau d\' Issey is another edt that blends well with NPA.)

SPMO and NPA is another mix I\'ve read good things about. It\'s one of the tried and true Jambat mixes (JB #2), and the standard 7:3 ratio seems appropriate for a fragranced product with SPMO\'s scent intensity. But 3:1 might work too.
    ( SPMO is an A-Nol only product with an unspecified phero content.)

RM presents something of a quandary. Its scent is quite intense, and its phero content cries out to be diluted. I haven\'t figured out just what to do with it yet. I mixed a bit of vegetable glycerine into it with the dual intent of thickening it up and cutting the intensity of both its fragrance and phero power. It worked to a degree, but not what I\'d call a resounding success.
    I usually shy away from mixing two fragranced products together, but I\'m thinking about adding a little SP Vanilla or Citrus oil to a very small quantity of RM to give it a little A-Nol kick as well as sweetening it up some. RM is a tad spicy for my tastes. You might try mixing a tiny batch of RM and SPMO (like a few drops of each), but don\'t get your hopes up.

I\'m not familiar with Majestic Aura. Is it a phero product?

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oscar\'s leading you down the JB path. Follow him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You have what you need to make a great mix without buying anything else. That mix being JB #2. NPA and the musk oil is all you need. And as he said we\'re waiting on more info about RM. Not too many seem rushing foreward to sing it\'s praises. We did get Whitehall to tell us about something that happened with him but I think that was it.
    -THE BAT

Oscar:
    I made a typo, it\'s Mystic Aura instead of Majestic. Sorry [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Anyways, I\'m not too familiar with Mystic Aura either I found it on ebay and decided to give it a try.
    You can read more about Mystic Aura below
    http://shop.auctionwatch.com/preciouspanties/
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1738113271
    Let me know what you think.

I will also be trying that JB#2 mix and see how it works for me.

Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

hmm...it\'s a scented product that claims to contain andro1...

Phero Dude

Hm... first of all I think they got it a bit wrong.

They say that it contains \"Androstadienone and Estratetraene\". I think they mean Estratetraenol.

Also, the first is a male pheromone, the second a female pheromone. I suspect that any male with both of these is going to smell \"wrong\" to women.

Gents,
    I can\'t believe that anyone is selling anything this WEAK, ( if in fact the numbers are correct). It says that Mystic Aura contains .04mg of \"Andro XX\" in .3oz. That would be a fraction of the concentration of Realm. Something tells me there\'s a math error there somewhere. I hope!

It WOULD seem that if Mystic Aura WERE a fragranced product that contained Androstadienone and/or Estra-whatever, that it would be in violation of Erox\'s patent.

The info on One Night Stand was considerably clearer. You can see right on the packaging that it contains 20mg/L of A-None. That means that each 2ml tube contains only 2 doses of A-None at the .02mg/dose level. Wow! $5 + (considering shipping) per application is incredibly steep. Most of the stuff on Love-Scent runs about 25- 50 cents per application.

The biggest laugh I got was the comparison chart. If you\'re familiar with Stone\'s retail site, you\'ll see that this seller took Stone\'s chart and tattooed \"Mystic Aura and One Night Stand\" over where the original chart had \"Alter Ego\"!
    Strange,... considering Alter Ego contains 450 mg/L of pheros compared to ONS\'s 20mg/L. Who knows how much stuff is really in Mystic Aura, but you can bet it\'s not as much as AE, not for $19.95 anyway. My guess would be that Mystic Aura contains 40mg/l, or .04mg/mL, or .004%. This is giving it the benefit of the doubt. The site said it contained .04mg / .3OZ ! Which would be considerably LESS!
    If those are \"the strongest pheromones on E-Bay\", I\'m glad I do business elsewhere.

At the concentration levels listed I wouldn\'t worry too much about wearing sexually ambiguous pheros. Hell, I wore Realm for men for years and presumably it only contained Estratetraenol as an active ingredient. Women seemed to like it! I just haven\'t worn any since discovering the heavy-duty stuff.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the imput Oscar, that was some good stuff you said there. I think the moral of the story is to stick to Love-Scent or you will get ripped off.

Thread Information