Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Help me decide????

visit-red-300x50PNG
    which should i buy for my first experiment with mones !!!!!

70% SOE and 30 % NPA ???

the edge ??

attraction ??

primal instinct ??

By the way im 19 and 6.3ft

Default Re: Help me decide????

Ace,

Why not try the \"Mountain O\' Stuff\" newbie special that has The Edge, SPMO, and an atomizer for less than the regular price of TE alone!
    You\'ll get some A-Nol, some A-None, and the secret ingredients to boot!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

To decide if androstenone products are likely to work for you:

- Men who are some combination of younger, more alpha or taller tend to get negative or equivocal recations with androstenone-containing products.

- Men who are some combination of older, less alpha, or shorter tend to get postitive reactions with androstenone-containing products.

To calculate whether you\'re likely to find that androstenone-containing products will work for you, do this simple calculation:

Are you:

A) An alpha male, leader of the pack (5 points)
    B) An alpha male, though not everyone acknowledges it (4 points)
    C) Sometimes a leader, but more one of the crowd (3 points)
    D) A follower: you like others to take the lead (2 points)
    E) The underdog (1 point)

What is your height?

A) 5\'7\" or below (0 points)
    B) 5\'8\" (1 point)
    C) 5\'9\" (2 points)
    D) 5\'10\" (3 points)
    E) 5\'11\" (4 points)
    F) 6\' (5 points)
    G) 6\'1\" (6 points)
    H) 6\'2\" (7 points)
    I) 6\'3\" (8 points)
    J) 6\'4\" or above (9 points)

What is your age:

A) 15-20 (9 points)
    B) 21-25 (8 points)
    C) 25-30 (7 points)
    D) 31-35 (6 points)
    E) 36-40 (5 points)
    F) 41-45 (4 points)
    G) 46-50 (3 points)
    H) 51-55 (2 points)
    I) 56 and up (1 point)

Add up your points and if the total is:

- 14 or above, you are unlikely to have a good result with androstenone containing products.

- 11 to 13, you are somewhat unlikely to have a reliably good result with androstenone containing products.

- 10, you may have a good result with androstenone containing products,

- 9 or below, you will probably have a good result with androstenone containing products.

These guidelines are based on the survey whose results are http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html

Journeyman

Default Re: XVS

is it possible for u to convert the height from feet to cm? it easier to calculate. i do no know what is that?

xvs,

I have some problems with the A-None effectiveness calculation method.

First- The alpha-male portion of the thing is far too subjective. It\'s like asking a guy if he\'s a man or a mouse, a shark or a lemming, a lion or a slug. What guy with any degree of self-esteem is going to be able to respond to this objectively?

Second- What does height really have to do with it? There are 5\' 8\" sharks and 6\' 4\" lemmings. I believe you\'ve taken the perception of intimidation factor too far here. If height WERE a factor, what about weight? Wouldn\'t a 5\' 10\" guy who weighs 250lbs stand to benefit more from the use of A-None than a 5\' 10\" guy who weighs 175lbs? Or would he?

Third- AGE. This is actually the most appropriate category, but I\'ll disagree with the point structure. Anyone past their prime A-None producing stage should be given the same rank unless they participate in some regimen such as body-building or taking supplements that increase their own natural phero production. These variables are not taken into account. I don\'t see why a guy who\'s 40 and a guy who\'s 60 would be that different in terms of their A-None effectiveness rating given all other factors were the same.

I think the idea was a good one, but ran into trouble when you tried to narrow it down to just these three criteria.

I\'m 47, 6\' 0\" and I don\'t think I\'m being delusional when I consider myself a alpha-male. That gives me a 13 on the scale. If I were two years younger, or one inch taller, I\'d have scored a 14. What if I were bald? What if I were overweight? Aren\'t these factors that could be mitigated somewhat in the attraction of the opposite sex arena by the use of A-None?

I use A-None regularly with great results. I think the best way for guys to decide if it will work for them is to try it.

I\'m sorry if I seem overly critical. I DO think such a test is a good idea, but narrowing the questions down to just those three left too wide a margin of error. I\'d like to see it re-worked to take more variables into account. Basically, I guess I want it to tell me that I CAN benefit from A-None, because I already KNOW I can.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

If you look at the original questionnnaire, I did ask more questions. But in analyzing the results, the only factors which seemed to be cogent of the ones I asked were those above. For example, level of physical activity didn\'t seem to matter.

I think weight is a good idea.

As for age, I think the age when people stop producing as much -none probably varies.

Enlightened One

It would seem though level of psychial activity determines natural pheromone production. The structure of such production varies from individual but men and women look at fitness levels of a mate.

Phero Dude

Would seem but the results don\'t seem to bear that out.

If anyone is interested, I can make my original data available as a spread sheet and you can look at it.

Well, I\'ll chime in on this. I don\'t want to discourage the pursuit of data, but...

I don\'t think that I can believe too much in the system. There have been many posts on race and which pheros work best. The simple fact that there is no magic bullet formula is also one of those annoying things that bugs me. It has been noted that as you age certain pheros are not produced in the quanities of, say, an 18 year old linebacker. But the wholesale compartmentalization of height, weight, and age to say if -none will work for you seems a bit premature to me. It is such an infant field, these things give me reason for caution.

While I seem like the Devils Advocate on this subject, I encourage more people to try surveys. The empircal data is what the later studies will ultimately be based on. If we are in the stone ages, fine, duely noted, and we can move on. My 2 cents...

Thread Information