Close

Thread: Field Report

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Field Report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just got my pheromone yesterday.
    I just wore some behind my ear and some on my neck.No noticable effect yet.
    My maid acted normally.Im going to town in an hour.
    Field report will be submitted in few hours time when I come back.

I am not trying to show off but I just wanna say I have girls approaching me even long before I use pheromone.I just hope pheromone can help me leverage my chances although Im still super skeptical.

Catch me in few hours OK?

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: android ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Field Report

No visible effect apart from the usual glances which I get without pheromone.
    Only thing is my sis said my new perfume is not bad.
    Thats all.
    Im looking forward to using higher dosage.
    What do you guys think is the problem here?
    I did not get reasonable effects and I wanna know why.
    Suggestions anyone?

Hi Aadroid, what product are you using? These things take time, Pheromones won\'t affect everyone you come in contact with. Next time you see a girl strike up a conversation with her that\'s the only way you will field test this stuff. Don\'t expect them to throw themselves at you, I would try using a little more but not too much.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

**DONOTDELETE**

I bought the Andro.
    Thats why my nick is Android.
    Anyway I tried talking to a girl but their response is the same as if I am not even having pheromone.

I rubbed 2 drops at each side of my neck today.I did not see any effect when I went out again today.I was having this thought that the girls around me were ALL havin blocked nose or I would have seen some response.At least a little.

Anyway is it true that we will not see much effects the first few days?

Hi Android,
    If you are using Andro, 2 drops is not enough. Andro has a spray top. Did you take that off and drip out the 2 drops, or did you mean \"sprays\"? Andro is quite strong, and you have to watch out for the musky smell by using a cologne, but I think you can use a spray or two. Some guys mix cologne right into the bottle.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I did not use the spray but I used drops instead.

Anyway I heard Pheromone is very sensitive to alcohols which is the reason I avoid mixing andro with cologne directly.
    Even during application I will not apply cologne over the andro.

I am goin to school for a while.I applied 2 drops of andro to my shirt.(in spite the fact that pheromone is believed to stain shirts)I applied 1 drop of andro to my hair.
    I will come back with the report.

**DONOTDELETE**

I came back from school.
    Im beginning to lose faith in pheromone.
    Somethings gotta be wrong.
    Why didn\'t it work?
    I do not get gals being more friendly to me,I do not get the \'camaderie\' effect,I do not get a lot of stares,and I certainly have never seen any \'deer-in-headlight\' effect.

I apologise to those who find my diary boring because it doesnt have any success story cause I know people WANTS to read success story and my story might be viewed as a total waste of time.

Hi android,
    Sorry, I still don\'t have a sense of how much you\'re using. Are you uusing a medicine dropper to get the drops?
    I get best results with one spray on a clean shirt (the rush of pheros + alcohol gives me a headache if I apply directly on my skin) and then a nice cologne.
    As a general rule, concentrated products like Andro, take time to figure out the right dose.

**DONOTDELETE**

HEy Android,

Do not lose the faith buddy! Keep at it. Try different amoiunts etc. Maybe try to spray it on your shirt chest area as well as hair. I have found applications to the hair have a good effect. But remember that when on skin the effect is ussually a 4-6 hour window. As was mewntioned prior try to spray it. Hold approx 12 inches from the area to be sprayed and spray it on.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi guys thank you for the advice.

Tallcoolone,I do not get what you mean when you said 4-6 hrs window.Does it mean I have to wait for 4-6 hrs b4 its active or you mean it last for only 4-6 hrs?

Anyway I decided to switch to spray instead of using drops.Im gonna try it on a club for the first time later.Hope it works.

**DONOTDELETE**

I can\'t wait to hear. Like I told Lomo, a lot of us look forward to your reports and his BBDs. Thanks for keeping us informed any sharing your life with us.

**DONOTDELETE**

I just came back from KTV and I did not notice any changes in attitude of the people around me after I changed from using spray instead of drops.
    I am now trying to switch to higher dosage.
    I might be trying 4 sprays.
    Is there any proof that spraying more Pheromone will decrease its efficiency?
    If not I will go ahead and try a higher dosage because low dosage have not worked for me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey android you might try kicking just for once up to around the six spray mark, i found when i started to use andro(first product i used) that it didnt have much effect sometimes and worked well at other times, thats when i got attraction and combined the two(not together like mixing) but spraying some of both when applying it, and the combo works great but keep trying and try to smile and make conversation antoher thing i have had to do to increase it effectivness it gets you in but you gotta work it from their but keep going they do work and you will get the hang of it as tallcoolone says

Thread Information