Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Enlightened One

Default Revival of the \"attention whores\" tactics thread

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is a thread out there for all the guys who have girls flirt with them lead them around by the balls then when it looks like getting serious boom nothing happens and they run away.
    Also attention seekers who are just floating but not being at all useful.
    It was quite conterversial with the use of the WHORE word but it is being used to describe how they move around seeking attention from males to satisfy their own egos whilst not actually taking things further - or in other words power games.
    The word being used is designed to stir some people but that is the whole idea of the thread so before you go off youre brains women are on the majority nice and reasonable but im talking the over the top and bitchy ones - usually attractive and knowing how to use the power. Comments can be posted below and also experiences.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Revival of the \"attention whores\" tactics thread

Are these the ones who refuse to adopt the horizontal and meditate on Australia with the required degree of immediacy?

Sorry to tell you mate, None doesn\'t induce lordosis in human females.

Shame

Still sirens can be a bit of a pain, usually no good in the sack when you get em anyway ;~}

Suggest you try the fat, ugly ones, usually grateful and delightfully pneumatic.

Boomshankah!

One wise old man passed on some very useful wisdom to me when I was a young man that might also be useful to many of the forum members:

\"Looks fade,

and passion cools,

But cooking lasts!\"

Enlightened One

Heck no here i go again getting misunderstood. Personal tastes for me are women who will respond and go to the sack (the ice queens can go to hell in my book its the ones that root well that i chase and arent to concerned with thier egos and power trips and attention seeking) they get ignored simple im not that desperate.
    On the other hand i am reading on the forum from others that they put pheros on and are having no luck why - probably because they dont make the first move - 1st rule of NLP take the opposite viewpoint and then use it to create a alternative argument. Like me saying that attention seekers are out to get attention only and do not allow things to go further.

Hence they do and are quite obtainable with a little persuasion and alcohol in the system. But it allows those that are still saying well they should come to me to see that it doesnt happen that way. Copesh lol.
    Pheros are only of assistance as a general enhancer only.

Phero Dude

So, ya use the Pheros to lead THEM around by the... well, that would pose a different problem now, wouldn\'t it? Well, the females here can do that to the \"AW\" males out there!

ANYway, I\'m working on playing their game right back; as soon as I register what they are, I blow them off completely. Yes, this makes them mad, but then, that\'s my intent. I\'ll be nice to those who are nice to me, and I *DON\'T* mean just ready to hop in the sack.

\"It\'s all just one bloody big game,\" was the way it was phrased, as I recall. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Good idea it pisses most of them off (women) and some of the beta male types who will feed off youre attempts to.
    But it is quite effective most wont really care anyway you were just one in many men for the day. A few will get pissed wont be able to figure it out and hang around - those types go nowhere. The nice ones well yeah why not nothing need happen just friendship but if they are nice to me i will return the favour no point in making enemies out of those that could be friendly.
    Let the bitchy types stay single they get to 40 have no kids cant conceive and then complain they cant get IVF treatment well so be it. Or that they never get any good men (you treated them like [censored]) etc etc. Anyone else.

**DONOTDELETE**

What comments do you want us to give? eh... what\'s the post about?

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

I always thought this was a good discussion anyone else - newbies perhaps.

Phero Dude

I think it\'s one of those psychological ones, where we\'re all trying to figure out which ones are worth the effort and which ones can go rot... It ties in with thet \"Nice Guy\" thread, too.

Enlightened One

It does and im bringing this back into the front page need some comments. Guys who have been used etc. I just dont seem to connect with women at all ,you guys know that sexual click just flirting and friendship. Or soem stupid event happens everytime which gets in the bloody road usually some idiot who cant look after thier own life.

ummmm...ok what if the girl your going after is a hot redhead and she\'s a bitch to most ppl ...but she\'s a hot redhead i wonder if she\'d let me be her sex slave?

ummm so maybe that idn\'t relate to the topic but that be cool right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

ok...i think the word whore might be being misused

whore=goes to a party and sleeps with everyone
    bitch=goes to a party and sleeps with everyone but you

so maybe the post should be \"attention bitch\" tactic thread cuz ya know....if your getting poon from them why change tactics? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

he he he. Asian women are not bitch or Whore. They are more like NUNS :-(

Phero Pro

Default Re: Revival of the \"attention whores\" tactics thre

I think you must be glad that the top answer of your poll got most votes. I think your last posts ALWAYS said redheads at least somewhere. Calm down, man!!!! Like there\'s more to a woman then breasts and a nice butt, there\'s more to the female sex than just redheads!

Phero Pro

Generally, but I have met some pretty wild ones though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I think you\'re wrong here. They tend to act like nuns when you\'re trying to get them. And even when you do have them, they\'ll hold back for a while, but once you\'ve gotten them in bed (or wherever) for the first time, they seem to lighten up (dunno if that makes sense). They become very passionate, beLIEve me.
    My brother is married to a vietnamese woman, so they without a single doubt never got sex before their marriage. (it\'s just done that way in that culture, I guess). But from things I\'ve heard, I think she\'s really hot now.

Phero Pro

Yeah, I mean they CAN be wild. IMO, they mostly are, they just can hide it very well.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

My friend Jason has taught me a lot about how to handle attention whores. Ignore them, turn your back on them, move on to other women. Go heavy on the rone/none around them, as if to communicate, \" put out or get out of the way.\" Size them up at the beginning, with brute honesty, and don\'t waste your time. You could hit up 10 women during the time AW\'s waste.

Phero Pro

I think it\'s just the legacy of ancient Asia. I never found an asian woman that was closed up like this, living outside asia since birth.

Phero Dude

I think I just ran into the mother of all AW\'s - this gal is the nuttiest one I\'ve ever come across and unfortunately the old advice of \"ignore her\" doesn\'t work - she literally makes it impossible to ignore her but the slightest indication that she has your attention again, and she does a complete 360. She\'s the main reason I\'ve been absent from this board for a cpl of weeks as she\'s definitely gotten under my freakin skin - anyways, decided that will just ignore her 100% until she gives up or gets her act together. Unfortunately, barring moving out of New York and away from my usual circles she can always find me so what to do?? (Frankly I\'m thinking she may be kinda psycho with the way she acts - anyways....)

**DONOTDELETE**

Watcher, those women used to be called prick teases rather than attention whores and I hate them too.

She\'s due for the attention-defecit-pimp-treatment. The scent itself is well known to phero-scholars, and is usually referred to as \"[censored]-or-get-off-the-potpourri.\"

Take a bottle of unscented Edge: Apply four sprays under each arm, two in the hair, two on your arse, and two sprays on your miracle sphericals. Then just a single drop of undiluted EW on a handkerchief, tucked neatly into your breast pocket. Cover the whole thing with 10 drops of straight patchouli, and have a bowl of pesto.

Lastly, stuff a cucumber in your biker pants, watch a DeNiro film festival, and hang a pork chop around your neck.

Can I get a witness, here?

**DONOTDELETE**

This sounds right. I would only want to add that it\'s a ritual perhaps best performed under a balsamic or a gibbous moon, depending on the degree of the sun at the time.

**DONOTDELETE**

Dr. Smell

It occurs to me your style in this last post is somewhat reminiscent of a female writer of my aquaintance...

Was there something you wanted to say to me?

Note: If the porkchop around your neck is too unwieldy, I have found a vienna sausage nestled in your cleavage works very well. Perhaps a man could put it in his breast pocket. Or stick it in his ear...

Well, Red, although I did dress in drag on stage with an old punk band for a while, I ain\'t female last time I checked. The style is all mine -- perhaps your \"friend\" just wants to \"Be like Smell\"?!

I was indeed referring to parts of forum culture to which you\'ve so generously contributed.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I t\'ink she was referring to \"Can I get a witness\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Proteus i wouldnt normally recommend this but. Anone at full OD level. Or if shes under youre skin neturalise interest with a PCC attack. I mean OD level if you have some couplins wear them around her shell soon forget all about you. If shes psycho just go OD on Anone or couplins and you gonna fix the problem. Attention bitch could be a better term for the extreme ones that are just dragging you along. Most that show an interest probably just arent prepared to make first move and sit back and let you do it. Classic pheromone related behaviour the guy being the androgen producer must make the move - anything else isnt natural. OD

**DONOTDELETE**

Doctor,

It could very well be.

um...do you have any pictures of yourself in that punk band? I\'d love to see them...

Phero Dude

Thanks for the advice Watcher. I may try the Anone OD wih her. She just loves the attention but I\'m convinced has no intention ever of letting anything happen - believe me I\'ve tried and she will give me this bs of \"I\'m just not interested\" then I take off do my own thing go on with my life and next thing she\'s coming around wherever she knows I am, flirting in an over the top manner, coming onto me real strong etc. and I\'m tired of her bs.

Enlightened One

It might at least make the periods she isnt around more frequent or she may see you as an alpha male and that might change her tune. Most girls are just waiting for you to make the move(generalisation) but my advice to everyone if she doesnt respond and keeps coming back OD.

www.anitadoth.com

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information