Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default NOL VS NONE For young adults

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone.
    I have been using pheromones for about 4 months now. Have used Edge and AE with some success but I am 19 and read on this message board that NOL is often better for people my age. So I bought SOE and it dosen\'t really do squat.
    So I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is a simmilar age to me that has had better success with the NONE heavy products.
    Thanks Heaps.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: NOL VS NONE For young adults

Jug,

I\'m 23, and most of my targets are 20-25. I\'ve found -none and -rone work the best for me, particularly TE and A1. I still use SOE and SPMO musk oil in some of my mixes because I think -nol does work, however I just haven\'t got a lot of consistent hits. Just beware, too much -none around younger women when they are having their period is a disaster waiting to happen. I\'m still on bad terms with one of my female friends who came over unannounced one night when I had a lot of -none on after a party. The bickering started there, and hasn\'t stopped.

Hummmmmmmm...I recommend PI but that has very heavy NONE in it, you might have to put very little of that on. Try combinations of both NOL and NONE see if that works for you better.

Enlightened One

Try doubling the amount of SOE that you use (the creator james v kohl recommened 1 ml per application - that seems way to much because that is one tenth a bottle, i tried that much and it was way to much but at least double or OD at least 3 times to make sure that you are using enough.

Phero Dude

SOE also has androsterone in it. I haven\'t done a survey on androsterone and androstenol, due to the fact that there are no products I know of besides the Stone Labs Chem Sets which are composed of only one of those.

However, my informal results, which were confirmed by some other people on the forum were that if androstenone doesn\'t work for you, androsterone won\'t either. And in fact I find that ANY ANDROSTERONE AT ALL added to the mix makes it fail to work.

My advice: go with pure androstenol.

Enlightened One

Not entiring my experience there seems to be a difference between rone and none in the fact none sits up and says hello but rone gives off less aggressive results. WHen around friends with rone i feel at ease unlike the old none hormonal rush. Only way not to react at all is thruogh many years of self hypnosis meditation and yoga.
    Pheromones are also good for helping you go longer at weight work and stuff like that it has the same effect as tribulus supplements which is that it raises LH hormone levels in ourselves and those around us and the sexual behaviour stems from this moreso in women then men.
    A lot of tribulus sites are promoting the idea that it raises testorostrone levels and LH hormone levels which are linked

LH hormone levels go up more testorstrone in the bloodstream.

Thread Information