Close

Banned User

Default Mones work better with good cologne

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was going to the eckerd real quick to pick up some stuff...I had put on some cool waters..What I call layering. Putting it in a bunch of differnt places with different dispersal rates, it does work. And I put on some of the NONE from the kit at full strength, like usual. 1 drop behind each ear. Well, I walked into the store.. and the second the door opened, this women must have smelled the cologne because she was chastising her kids and than I walked in and she acted a little different..Got quiter, etc..Much as I would react if a girl was to walk in..I\'m guessing she was about 30...Married, good looking. And than..I was going through the store. And other people\'s reactions were changing when I walked by..When I say walked by, I mean like, in the same aisle (Yes, I had enough on for that..Because I was at school, and it was through the middle of the day (and thanks to the \"layering\" technique..one of my friends commented he could smell my cologne all the way back there (he was a bit away in the hallway..But most of the time, when you have on cologne noone will say anything. This is just like a hot girl... Now..unless you are in the ghetto and black guys are hollering at you from their cars it\'s different, most girls don\'t get a reaction at least nothing noticable when they where makeup or anything, but for some reason, they keep on using it..I\'m starting to think, if you don\'t get reaction, than why are you doing it..I mean, that\'s what you want right..Do I want to be standing there and have all of the girls thinking in the back of their minds \"that guys so hot, blah blah..\" but yet, I don\'t get a reaction, and it\'s not happening 100% of the time so I can\'t get a number, and when I try, they\'re too old, too young (parents don\'t like me too much...) or have a boyfriend etc...However, women cheat because they want better, men cheat because they want more..Like, if a guy had a viper in his garage, he would still want a mustange, and escalade, a mercedes...

Bart

Default Re: Mones work better with good cologne

\"Like, if a guy had a viper in his garage, he would still want a mustange, and escalade, a mercedes...\"

I can assure you that Viper owners aren\'t thinking, \"Gee, I wish I had a Mustang\"

Banned User

Default Re: Mones work better with good cologne

Yeah, I know...I put that in there by mistake.

Bart

mercedez maybe...

escalade? mustang? get out man! rx8 (70K$) or ferrari or some boosted car maybe...the guy as $$$ think he is going

to get a pinto ?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by marv14yag
    Now..unless you are

in the ghetto and black guys are hollering at you from their cars it\'s different, most girls don\'t get a

reaction at least nothing noticable when they where makeup or anything,
    Bart
    I didn't realize

that this was a black ghetto phenomenon.

DCW

Thread Information