Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default SOE Should be called summer blonde

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don’t like reporting every single hit I get from pheromones, simply because the hits are very subjective and might not be attributed to pheromones, that’s why I don’t like to mislead.

But yesterday was a hit day. I’m pretty sure of it. Went to a big department store to buy some clothes, that was all fine, but the girl that was serving me, helping me choose, got very friendly, flirting, looking at me straight in the eyes (not a dihl), when I made my purchase at the counter, she started to ask me question that only a girl that is interested in you, would ask, where do you go out? Type of bars? Did you just finish work? When I told her im leaving for the Greek islands in 3 days ( which I am, happy to say) she looked at me and said, I wish you could take me with you! I pretty much could have picked her up on the spot at this stage. Why i didnt is another question pheromones dont answer.

This girl was no older then 18 yr old, a blonde beauty in every sense, and tall, taller then me by inches! I’m like nearly 30, I look after myself physically but my looks are pretty average I think.

SOE did it again. This stuff for me at least has been very effective and consistent. But i have realised is that it is very effective with very young girls (15-21) as opposed to older women. Not sure why?

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: bronzie ]

Default Re: SOE Should be called summer blonde

Because it contains high levels of -nol, but no -none maybe? I think some have said they get slightly better results with -none from older women.

Default Re: SOE Should be called summer blonde

What I have read a lot about is reports of selective effects on older women apprently caused by an obvious overdose on aNONE. As we get older the sense of smell along with the other senses (including the VNO system I assume) become increasingly dull, so the amount of pheros that drives young women away, might just bring an older woman back to her youthful levels of perception.
    Bruce

Thread Information