Close

Thread: RM and SOE gel

Default RM and SOE gel

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Both are great. I love both their scents. Gone are the days of cheap smelling phero cologne. Hello good smelling products.

SOE gel, absolutely great. I love the smell and so do other people. People have been sniffing me all day asking what I\'m wearing. Gel packet is great. I think using the whole packet at one time would be a waste. I\'ve managed to get 2 applications from one. Just splirt out half and save the rest in a sealed container.

Enlightened One

Default Re: RM and SOE gel

I havent tried the 1? i got with my order, but it will come in handy also the x-cite wipe that i have lying around could come in handy at some point. Good for getting people to try SOE (provide a gel packet with each order and then they will like it and buy more)
    Good marketing idea bruce. Actually a few ideas for the forumclub (how is the redevlopment going)

**DONOTDELETE**

Lee,

I agree - these are two of the best-smelling phero products out there; I am THRILLED with the results I have been getting with my RM (even though I\'ve only had it for two days [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ), and I do love the convenience of the SOE packets; I don\'t know why all the companies don\'t come out with little sample packs like these. I gave a couple of them away to friends, and I know they both liked the fragrance so much that they are already planning on picking up the larger version of SOE. I wish I had such a great selling technique for my business! Kudos, Bruce! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Anybody heard if there\'s any plan to do another product in the packets? Love them but I like the Rogue fragrance better.

Thread Information