Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default HIT SQUAD: MASTER\'S UNIT

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I just figured we\'d start this one. Okay. So I want to hear about JB hits as always but what about this Rogue Male. It\'s being compared to Jambat #1 and I want to know what you think about it.

My first impression is it smells great but I\'m not to pleased with the fact it\'s alcohol based. It\'s a very thin mixture, but I may try to remedy that by adding some other stuff to it. But first I want to finish field testing SOE and JB #1 (JBDD). It seems pretty cool, but I usually field test everything at the club so I\'ll go there (hopefully soon) and see what happens.

Also, what do you think about the SOE gel? You think it\'s good as SOE? I never used SOE so I wouldn\'t know the difference. It smells okay and it does seem to get the women talking.

Also, I want to hear from anyone whose tried SOE or RM at work. I usually ask for JB mix stories but I want to hear what\'s being said about RM and SOE.

Default Re: HIT SQUAD: MASTER\'S UNIT

Jambat,

I\'ve been thinking about mixing RM 50/50 with some vegetable glycerine. This should both give it some viscosity to make it easier to handle, and tone down the scent a little.
    I like the fragrance, but it\'s a whole different animal than APC. A bit TOO concentrated fragrance-wise in my opinion. It\'s just begging to be mellowed out a bit.

I make a variation of JB#1 at 4:1 instead of 7:3. I find the scent of the APC sticks around longer at this ratio. But at either ratio, APC/NPA ends up smelling nicer than RM does straight out of the bottle. RM doesn\'t seem to undergo any radical scent change the way APC mixes do.
    I\'d really like to sweeten the RM up a tad. Maybe the vegetable glycerine will help out with this too. I\'ll let you know. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Impressive. I have a bottle of that right here I use to cut stuff with. I used to get e-oils (just the base scent) and mix it making an oil based fragrance.

-THE BAT

Enlightened One

I have NPA now so i will try the JBDD mix (SOE 70% and 30% NPA) of course in a small batch as always so not to waste all the pheromones at once.]
    Also allows me to wear them individually where i so desire etc etc.

Oscar,

If you want to \"sweeten\" RM, may I suggest you add the essential oil benzoin. It is listed as an ingredient in APC and I project that it will blend well with RM although I haven\'t experimented yet.

**DONOTDELETE**

Donald...
    ...I thought JBDD was JB #1 plus SOE? Wasn\'t that you\'re first sugguestion?

-THE BAT

Enlightened One

OH yeah sorry im thinking of DD#1 which is 70% SOE and 30% NPA or vise versa for those looking for a heavier none component (alpha male impact)

**DONOTDELETE**

DD1 (30%NPA and 70%SOE) has been quite effective for me recently getting a new job. I\'ve been wearing it for a few days now and every one at work seems to be responding well to me. There are a couple of girls who came into the lunch room to strike up a conversation with me when they walked by me a little bit earlier. They smile, flip their hair, and seem a little nervous. It\'s GREAT!

Enlightened One

Good to hear marz, i stumbled across it while mixing (actually i used the original jambat mixes as a baseline and with what it had in it figured that it would work great at the type of combination.

It gets them talking and is not to offensive and unlike spmo it actually has a recordable amount of nol and rone. So it is actually containing some androgens after all. Good for conversations. And doesnt break down into anything offensive and the two scents actually go well together and OD is possibel without to many side negative type of stuff happening.

**DONOTDELETE**

I think I might try RM saturday but I\'m not sure.

-THE BAT

Came home from work and the SO was grippy about being sick and sore, yada yada yada. I\'m thinking \"Not tonight.\"

Fixed her a stiff Bloody Mary then slathered on the RM - two full dabs. Rather quickly, she got really friendly, forgot about her complaints, let down her hair, and we had a very enthusiatic and mutually satisfying party. Covered her in PCC too which we both enjoy greatly.

Of course, it was a full moon and she was ovulating so the None in RM seemed to have it\'s full effect.

Stranger

As PCC is a womens product for attracting men does it have any effect on women when worn by men, basically Im wondering whether it would be complimentary to my existing phero arsenal.

Whitehall,

Getting hits from strange women is all well and good, but products that can turn a cranky wife into a desirable lover are worth their weight in gold!
    Congrats! Nice work! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Jambat,

I tried out the SOE gel for the first time last night and was very pleased. I used a bit more than half the packet, but I don\'t think it would have been too much if I\'d used the whole thing. The fragrance is great, and the effects seemed to be right on the money. Hats off to JVK again!

Posted in some detail (perhaps too much) on cutting RM with Veg-Glyc on another thread, so I\'ll not go there here, except to say that it appears to work well. Next goal is to sweeten it up.
    So, I\'m off in search of Benzoin today. Funny, I\'ve sniffed and sampled many an oil at various shops, but never remember coming across Benzoin anywhere. Any suggestions?

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oscar,

Yes, once a month it\'s fish-in-a-barrel time.

As to benzoin, you might find it labeled as styrax or gum benzoin. Off the tree, its a thick resin so look for a dark viscous fluid as a sign of quality. If it\'s thin, then its been cut. Check you private mail.

Enlightened One

Well NPA by itself is getting good feedback, i love the smell cant get enough, but then it has always been something i have used quite extensivley (expensive though)

**DONOTDELETE**

Wilde...
    ...thanks for the feedback.

Donald...
    ...I\'m a fan of NPA but the scent alone is a bit much for me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Is anyone out there getting hits with RM? I found it to be not so hot. I used SOE gel and RM. I got one reaction from a half drunk chick at a bachelorette party.

-The Bat

Phero Pro

I\'ve been using RM for a while and so far I have noticed only subtle hits so far. Nothing like the wild hits that I have had with PI/m (both good and bad). I was on a crowded bus last week on the way to a class. I had about two drops of RM on, behind each ear. I started to notice as the bus filled up that the seats in front, behind, and too the side filled up with women. A guy came by and started to sit in the seat next to me, then suddenly froze. After a couple of seconds of looking around he went for a seat in the back of the bus, LOL. I also noticed that all of the women around me were playing with their hair, although no one approached me. Then again I had my earphones on. I have found that I get the most interesting responses to the mones that I have on when people think I\'m not listening (I do have the music turned down or off ;-) ).
    I also was testing it out at a Swing Camp this weekend. Nothing really noticable, then again there was this one cute brunette that seemed to really like it when we were dancing balboa together. She complimented all of my moves even though I made some pretty noticable mistakes. I also think that I got a DIHL from her. Her eyes were really dialated too. Hmm. Anyhow I plan to up the dosage to see if I get more interesting reactions.

**DONOTDELETE**

I found it to have a nice smell but it surely didn\'t get the hits I\'m used to with JB #1. I didn\'t know if it had something to do with the SOE or RM itself. I\'ll try JBDD (The JB #1 plus SOE mix the Donald Duck made up). That seem like it has power potential.

-THE BAT

Enlightened One

We gotta agree jambat on a name for this mix
    JBDD1 for NPA/APC+SOE mix

Then DD#1 for NPA+SOE on its own is that a good idea.
    DD#2 for 30%NPA+30%SOE+30%AE

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds good to me (although that\'s pretty much what I\'ve been calling them). I am curious, what do you think about the SOE gel versus the SOE bottle formula?

Enlightened One

Havent had a chance to try the gel packs yet saving for a important occasion etc etc. Although being disposable and concelable that is handy plus it is a good marketing and distribution ploy and can be used as sample for promotiion so im all for it. I think there wouldnt be much difference though ??? would there. Cheaper to maybe.

Jambat,

I\'ve formed some opinions on the SOE gel packs. I think that each pack should contain HALF of what it now has, and be priced accordingly.
    While there really hasn\'t been any definitive OD level established on Androstenol that I know of, it seems that the contents of one gel-pack has WAY too much phero as well as way too much carrier.

Looking at the math, if the total phero content of one packet is .13mg, then each full-packet dose gives you .104mg of A-Nol, and .026mg of A-Rone. That\'s at least double what I\'d want to apply.
    Also, you better find a LOT of pulse points in order to be able to spread out 1.5mL of gel.

I used a half of a packet and thought that it was just about right. Spread thinly, it nearly covered my chest with enough left to hit a bunch of pulse points.

Unfortunately having to carry a pill vial to store the unused half of a gel-pack defeats the purpose of \"single use packets\".

I think it\'s great stuff! The gel spreads and absorbs beautifully, and the fragrance is perfect.
    There\'s just too much product in each packet!

Oscar

Thanks for all the valuable feedback.

Oscar,
    I think someone else mentioned on the board that the packets are good for two applications. A lot of the expense of manufacturing them unfortunately goes into the packet itself and filling it, but I\'ll see if I can get some numbers on what a half-size would work out to.

Myself, I am normally very conservative with fragrance espeically here in Japan (the don\'t invade anybody\'s space nation), but I have been using a whole packet or nearly one wiped over my entire upper body (chest, stomach, arms, neck) I probably am not expressing 100% of the gel from the packet though, as this is usually done in haste at home if you catch my drift. But I have coated myself like this a couple times before going out and even gone to the gym once without feeling like I was blowing everyone away with fragrance. I suspect the reason I am getting away with this is that I am not really around people for an hour or so after application. To me this applying gel over large areas of soft skin (sort of massaging in in) is a completely different animal from doing the oil on the wrists and neck thing. I have a feeling that a LOT of the gel is getting absorbed and an hour after application the fragrance is fairly tame.

All that said though, I am happy folks are getting more mileage out of the packs; maybe we can come up with a more affordable version. They are a little pricey.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I have to admit the SOE gel and JB#1 seems to be pretty good. JBDD #1 Seems to be a hit. A friend and I were in a situation where we were dealing with some women in a semi business relationship (it was a social meeting but also had some business elements) buts basically my friend and I had just met these women for the first time. They were very comfortable with us and I did notice DIHL when I shook hands with the first one. My friend only had JB #1 on but we both did fine. They felt really comfortable with us and had even invited us to hang out in a none business setting at some point. Now usually my friend has no problem with women but women usually don\'t take to me well right off the bat so this was a good experience. Once again I managed to have a small arsenal of of mixes but I think I\'m going to play it a little smarter this times so I won\'t run out so fast. Although I have to say, I\'m not seeing a lot of hits with RM and I was thinking I would. Anyone have any strong success with RM?

-THE BAT

Enlightened One

SOE does it again it is a good product. Anything from james kohl has to be. But it works great on its own and also very good mixed up in a small batch with NPA also. Re JBDD1 or DD1 mixes.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m thinking about getting a bottle of SOE in the future.
    -The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Jambat, depending on your personal taste SOE has what I feel is a strong fragrance, my wife said so to. I have to go easy on it. But that being said the first day I wore it I had my wife smell my wrists at dinner and by the time the evening was over...lets just say it did what it was supposed to! I have been mixing with PI and PI/w as well, I am not sure how it is on its own merit. I think if they could mellow out the fragrance I would probably wear it more often. I enjoy different scents for different occasions and you know, the latest and greatest in colognes, so I love mixing PI and PI/w unscented with the cologne I will be wearing for the day or evening.

**DONOTDELETE**

Andrew,
    The scent is a tad strong it does fade but it\'s a good scent overall.

Okay guys I\'m planning on doing some RM test soon because either RM is the least tested new product I\'ve seen or Hit Squaders are holding out on us.

Enlightened One

Jambat another reason why i chose NPA as the other part of the SOE mix it is sort of strong and can sometimes be to strong for to long so to balance it out i chose NPA it reduces the scent plus also makes it a five way mix. Nol and rone in SOE and none a1 and couplins in NPA (sorry my thoughts are now made up as to what is actually in NPA none couplins and a1 which would make it the five way phero mix i have ranted on about for song long and it seems to do the trick.

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information