Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: OD\'ing can be a Tactic

visit-red-300x50PNG
    One of my first big-time hits was at a packed club. I was giving myself sprays of TE all day long - to my chest, to my armpits, to my hair, enough that conventional wisdom will say I was grossly OD\'ed. Yet, I had attractive women bottom-bumping me, boobing me, yelling at me from across the room, butt-presenting, and so on.... Guys were definitely deferential too.

Yes, I had one negative hit - a too cute young blonde tested her mojo on me by insisting I move my table into someone else\'s lap so she could dance - HA! I dissed her and was applauded by bystanders - people need alpha males to provide leadership, just ask any troop of gorillas.

The point is, situations and intent dictate dosage.

**DONOTDELETE**

Good call dude. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Went to a book show today. (I\'m a writer and I self publish some stuff). I wore JB #1 and SOE and did a lot better than what I thought. Not only were women but men also very receptive. I also put a little on the table cloth and that seemed to help. I think you might want to try this.

The cool part is since this was a fantasy show alot of the women dressed in hot costumes. I asked to take a picture with one model. I stood behind her with my arms around her and she press her butt against my groin. Also I did meet a girl down there and she\'s already called me, but I don\'t think we\'ll date. She\'s about 19 and kind of immature. But either way the stuff works well. I still want to test JB-X

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall: I have never read a more right on description of the effects of none...i especially like the part when you talk about how none drives away the undesirables...that was funny but soooo true. I would love to read any more insights you have on none as i agree with what you said completely, sometimes my best hits have come when i smelled like a none factory that a giant cat had pissed on...ha

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s just strange and funny all at the same time.

-Vinson

**DONOTDELETE**

Default I had to repost this!

I, being so anti TE, am always floored when people have big hits from it, but in the intest of fairness (considering all my TE bad mouthing) I thought it only right to add this post to the squad hit list of hits. (Frankly this is where you\'re supposed to post your all your hits so it should\'ve been here in the first place [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

This came from a post titled RIDICULOUS week in Ft. Lauder
    The orignal poster was Jwheatly
    Â
    \"I am going to try to keep this short...

I just spent 5 amazing days in Ft. Lauderdale, FL for a big huge reunion type event... Hits Galore.. Its funny really that I am now only starting to recognize the abundant amount of hits that i recieved during the trip.

The most massive of them all... occured during a banquet when i got really dressed up. I was decked out in a very nice italian suit, gold watch, the entire package. .. I put on about 4 sprays of TE and proceeded to have females go absolutely [censored] nuts over me. At one point female after female were just basically waiting around to take pictures with me, as if i was some sort of [censored] celebrity (excuse my language ,i am still overwhelmed). One girl for example posed with me for about 5 pictures... very very wierd... and to top that of I was with a group of my friends, and none of them were getting any attention.. infact 3 of my friends are the biggest chick magnets in the world (very handsome guys with very muscular physiques.). They usually overshadow me in the female department by ten folds. This time they had absolutely no attention. And i could see the jealously welling up inside them...

The biggest hit of the night happened when a (ridiculously)beautiful female had to send someone over to ask for a picture with me. She was too afraid to ask herself! WOW!. When the guy she asked to come over pointed her out, and she started coming over, her eyes were soooo lit up - like she just found a million dollar pair of earrings or something. When taking the pictures, she coudn\'t stop giggling... and I ended up taking the pictures in pretty erotic poses . Infact after some more females saw my antics they requested the same poses for thier pictures - and for the first time in my life, I felt like i had *groupies*. This type of thing happened for the entire night, and i gave out numerous happilly accepted invites back to my hotel room .

The entire trip mirrored this type of activity, although banquet night was the absolute peak of everything.The wierdest thing I noticed about the trip, and my reactions with females were that the same females who shunned me during the early hours of the day, turned into animals around me at night time, after i got spiffied up, and had my TE on... It was really wierd to wake up, and see these females who were all over me, almost act as if they didn\'t know me in the morning even tho i still had the TE on... like they had been under a spell or something FREAKY!!!!!!!!

At one point during the trip I woke up to a phone call from a group of the females that had been all over me the past night. I decided i would invite my friends so we could all go out get some lunch.. Wierd thing that happened was that females were all over my two friends (the adonis\'s). These females practically forgot that i had existed. We spent the entire day with them, and later on during the night, they came back to our room, with 2 more of thier friends. Again they paid me absolutely no attention, and they proceeded to play dance with my friends with freakily... I almost decided to leave the room, and let my friends have some time with them. I decided i would take a shower, put on my night clothes , and put on a few sprays of TE, and maybe try to find something else to do. Immediatly i came into the room, One of the girls stopped dancing with one of my friends, and asked me \" why aren\'t you part of dancing competition\".... After that i danced with her, and proceeded to get all types of wild sex for the rest of the night... My friend ended up sleeping in the lobby . WIERD STUFF!!!

I guess pheromones for me work when i am at my absolute best physically, and mentally, and for the trip that was during the nighttime when i had on my best attire, and a few loosening up drinks ). There is so much more i want to share....I just wish some of your had been there to share my absolutely wildy crazy creepy experience. The only two things i think could have caused my experience are 1. Divine Intervention 2. Pheromones....

Edited by Jwheatly (07/11/02 02:36 AM) \"

Even though I use TE in JB Bootleg it still never really did it for me alone, but obviously somebody is making TE work for them.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: I had to repost this!

you know, come to think of it...TE was the very first product i ever used from Lovescent...and it remember it worked very well...except for the horrible time i OD\'d with like 5 sprays and then went to a barbershop to get a haircut..with a male hair cutter givign me a cut adn getting a whiff of the mones..he became extremely aggressive while i was in the chair, grabbing my hair hard and pulling it while he cut ,like he was extremely agitated and pissed at the same time..i was glad to get out of there..so be careful with edge..can cause aggression in other males

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s only worked to cause aggrevation in me when I wore it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

By the way, I hate TE scented even worse. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But like I said before it does well with APC. (But not the scented stuff). PF wasn\'t bad though. It wasn\'t great but it wasn\'t bad. I used that to make JB #3 (even though JB #3 is about as questionable as it gets pherowise).

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Mr. Bat: i just now realized the hit squad was here..i willhave to start doing some posting here...i was wondering if you have ever mixed apc with pi? i had a new bottle of apc and poured bout 6 drops of ylang yang scented pi in it, and now if you smell the bottle of apc, it smells just like...like a beer...it smells just like i was sniffing the open can of a miller lite..i hate that cause i love apc\'s smell, but do you think it will still be effective? like maybe i made a homemade rogue male? also, what are your thoughts on the roll bottle with the jb#1 combo? i think you spray your stuff on, right?

Phero Dude

I use the roller bottle. It works beautifully!
    I use the spray bottle for JBB-1.

Default Pleasant but Solid Hits off Rogue Male

People have been looking for evidence of the effectiveness of Rogue Male.

I just had some pleasant hits from wearing RM that I\'d thought I\'d share.

Saturday morning I got up and headed to the local health food store without showering for coffee, muffin and maybe some supplements. The supplement section was being tended by the department manager, a nice woman in her 30\'s - not a hottie but by no means a dog. She and I have had some interactions in the past so vaguely recognized each other. She came up to me, as she does to all patrons, and asked if I was finding everything I needed. I come closer and ask about an item. She starts serious hair flipping and looks a bit confused and \"bothered.\" I continue the conversation, all the while she\'s just flipping away. This woman is usually rather professional and properly distant but not today. While I\'m there she can\'t even foldup an empty box!

I was wearing maybe three solid dabs of RM to the neck.

So, not as exciting as group sex, but still a classic example of a hit behavior and one directly attributible to RM.

Later that day, bought some shorts. At the checkout, the young lady clerk was very chatty and started stroking my new shorts (they\'re linen and have a nice \"hand\".) I tell her, \"At least wait until I have them on!\" To that she got really flustered and really giggly. We both had a lot of fun with that. I think the RM helped break the ice but the flirtatous remark I made capitalized very well on the openng. This is an example of how to exploit the pheromone response.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pleasant but Solid Hits off Rogue Male

I don\'t know. I think RM is maybe too subtle, kind of like TE. JB #1 and others are so noticeable that people may just not be down with slight hits. A lot of people report no hits with RM but I\'m thinking they just may be getting slight hits. And have you tried RM and SOE, I heard that was pretty good but I forget who said it.

-The Bat

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: HIT SQUAD: MASTER\'S UNIT

Hi All,

If we view what is the most post which people view it. this is the top of the world. and next is another HSMU.

So I hope the next Database by Abductor can replace the sharing style from sharing at the forum to sharing in the database. which is more easier and also less possibility to miss some data.
    and easier to make see the statistics

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Tom, you dug up the HSMU. Cool. We used to kick butt here with our hits stories and all. I got my atomizers a few days ago and they\'re hot. Nice screw on caps that won\'t come off. Cost me $5.00 a piece. A nice blast of pheros and I\'m good for the day. Too bad I\'m not working again. Ah well, whatcha gonna do.

-The Bat

Bump, some interesting reading.

Enlightened One

OH yeah good old bump on the interesting threads. This masters thread makes really good reading. Well im getting hits from a combo of PCC and AE right now.

Banned User

Used 1/2 pack of SOE gel applied on my chin cheeks forehead under my nose and on my wrists, and then on my shirt and pants.

height - 6\'2
    weight - 200
    Build - medium-heavy muscliar wise
    Ethnicity - alot of crap primarly Jamaican and Irish some more euro stuff too.
    Looks - I rate myself as having pretty good looks but that sounds egotistical.
    estimate Test level - As I look at my hands, facial structure/hair, voice, and ability to add on new muscle I would guess it is in the high average.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Power of SOE - social wise.

I first decided to use the SOE gel pack on Friday at just before school, I used about 1/2 of it applied to face and clothing. In some ways it seems like the effects were a bit subtle but then obivous. I think it takes some repetition to get into the groove of this.With the SOE I noticed what I was looking for, which was better social hitting of all kinds. The first thing I noticed is it seems like people in general are more open to talk to you whether you are really in a position to talk or not.

Here is how my day went Applied the SOE before I went to school, I noticed in my first class which was gym, which has alot of wannabe tough guys that I would love to smash, in general it seemed like people were either talking to me more or closer to me just as in wow this guy must be really cool. I also noticed after I swiped this stuff above my nose I had a confidence and happy boost. I am usually good at making people laugh and they way I use my words but today I was on fire laugh after laugh.

In gym we were playing paddleball, its basically where you hit the ball off the wall but there was not enough room for everyone to play, so he had alot of free time. There is this hugely obese kid in my class who is sort of a hick too so I don\'t always get along with this kid nothing hateful just can\'t stand him.

Anyways we are disagreeing about the Michael Jackson special so he wants to argue about it behind the gym room in a little corner (really unusual) anyhow after talking for about 10 minutes in which I really dont give a flying [bad word], I walk out of the door and these three girls from the other side of the gym in the girls class are watching the game. Anyhow we are still disagreeing about the whole thing and the girls are looking at me not as obvious but I could tell, kind of like a you\'re a great guy/wonder look.

Even at the end of the class some girl I have been sitting behind in spanish class seemed like she was eyeing me for quite some time. Later on I went to my next class where it was primarly guys and I saw what the SOE can also do, It seemed whatever I was talking about I had the whole tables complete attention and all my jokes hit the spot, it was also easier to get someone\'s attention, usually you have to say hey like 3 times now I am like hey and instantanious.

At lunch I really noticed the effects, the SOE combined with my good joke telling and communication skills was excellent. At lunch I had everyone\'s attention it was odd the whole side of the table I was on was looking directly at me when I was talking and all my jokes ended up with louder responses.

I am sure this has some effect of the SOE also, I was walking to my locker all the hallways were empty except some girl coming directly my way, This is girl I talked to very little like 2 years ago etc... Anyhow usually the other person would just pass you maybe a hi but that is rare and you would not hear from them at all. Except this time she was like hi (and said my name) very odd I had a hard time remembering her name and she started on telling me where she had to go and stuff and it ended there after a see ya.

Another weird response that I noticed is I was in the library on a computer, and at first this girl sits right by me with her friend not loud at all by the way. In like 50 seconds she gets really really giddy and starts talking like a flirty type of kiddy talk to the computer (she is playing a game) I thought maybe that was just her until her friend kept asking her to quiet down or they would get kicked out, it seemed like the SOE highs you can catch people on.

Sorry for making this so long guys I was excited about using the SOE and I will try my TE later I just wanted to seperate them and see how they worked seperately. I still have to do some more experimenting before I am completely sure of the effects of SOE.

Phero Enthusiast

Nice post, tallmacky! Haven\'t read a hit post in a long time... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

BTW, how old are you? Are you in college?

Banned User

Used two full sprays of TE (The Edge) On spray directly on my upper shirt in the center of my pecks, another spray on my lowers stomach just about right on my junior headsman this spray was directly on my skin..

Height - 6\'2
    Weight - 200
    Age - 17
    Build - medium-heavy muscliar wise
    Ethnicity - alot of crap primarly Jamaican and Irish some more euro stuff too.
    Looks - I rate myself as having pretty good looks but that sounds egotistical.
    estimate Test level - As I look at my hands, facial structure/hair, voice, and ability to add on new muscle I would guess it is in the high average.

The \"Bad Motherf#$ker effect of TE\"

This post is basically what I observed when it comes to respect by others. Today we as a family decided to go to the mall today so I could pick some clothes up, I didn\'t think I would be flirting or hanging around alot of girls at all so I decied to try TE today by itself alone.

When we were driving to the mall my little brother first says Is that a new AXE body spray you are wearing it smells weird. That alone is odd cause he never ever mentions anything like that. On the ride back we were fighting so he just admited it and said your body spray smells bad. I was like WTF!!! hahah

Anyways I was almost certain that he had smelled the -none in the TE. So when we got home I was like, so how did I smell different he was like I don\'t know, I was like it was like a feeling or a impression rather then something you could really smell right, he was like yeah, he then said its not a real bad smell its just that the longer I was around it it just got on my nervous, so I then said kind of like anxious or scary right he was like yeah.

I then said did it make you feel like I was much older and ALOT stronger, he then said yeah and it seemed like he had more respect for me then.

I asked my other brother who is just about as old as me first he was shaking his head no, then he said yeah you did have this scary thing about you today but I knew it was the pheromones (he knows about the mones) and begins to tell me of how much a puss I really am hahaha.

I also noticed when I went to buy some shirts at a store and I went to pay for them, the cashier who was a guy seemed really nervous and respectful [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It was like a muscle bound guy with a knife walked in. He was overly nice but seemed intimidated, at one point he said have a nice day but I did not hear him so I said, WHAT? at that point it was like someone kind of gently yeld in his face etc....

I didn\'t get much time to test and see the reactions from women but I noticed I was getting eyed by woman that seemd pretty far away 15-30 feet so I am not sure if it had any effect. I wish I noticed more of a reaction out of women but I got a sense as if I was a bad ass from just about any guy I passed. I think the reason why some find phero\'s do not work is they do not look for the clues that others drop, most people are not going to just scream if they see this -none heavy dude but they will make obvious hints of it. I may have OD on the TE but I will keep it down to 1 spray for now on.

P.S.This stuff is going to gym class with me hahah!

thanks for the compliment Lutz

I thought I would revivew this thread, we don\'t get many \'hit\' related posts lately.

I got an interesting hit last night. There is a girl in my class (graduate school) who in the beginning of the semester used to sit next to me, but after a couple of classes moved (don\'t know if it was because of me but whatever). Anyways, we had to break into groups last night for a group exercise and she ended up sitting next to me in my group. I had a few dabs of Rogue Male and one drop of PI/W. She kept on flirting with me, also brushed against me a few times. Then when the professor started the lecture after the group activity was over, she started writing notes to me.

Anyways, hopefully others will post more hits.

<<she started writing notes to me.>>

Very cool. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Did you ask her out yet?

<<Did you ask her out yet?>>

No, not yet. I have a feeling she changed seats earlier in the semester because of me (maybe thats not the case who knows). But now that she is flirting with me, I think I will just play along for a couple of classes and see if she gets more aggressive in her flirting.

Or do you think I should just go for it? I want to play a little hard to get, you know.

<<I want to play a little hard to get, you know.>>

Just a little....you don\'t want her to think your aren\'t interested.

Good point, play a little hard to get but at the same time make sure she understands that I am interested.

\"but after a couple of classes moved (don\'t know if it was because of me but whatever).\"

Why would you think she moved because of you?

Did you insult her?
    Grab her boob?

Just wondering.

Phero Dude

tallmacky!

So you tried TE standalone - success (though OD)
    also tried SOE standalone - success all the way !

Now try them combined 1 spray EDGE + 1/3 - 1/2 SOE gel.

Report how this worked out for u . I really enjoy your hit stories. They sound very authentic and mirror what I experience myself sometimes. SO I know for sure you are not making anything up !

Keep the good work up dude !

<<Why would you think she moved because of you>>

Well, actually this girl wears very revealing clothes most of the time (you know belly showing, undies showing every time she moves a little etc.), and I am sure that I was checking her belly and undies out (hey if she is displaying it then I assume she wants to be checked out in that manner). I think that my checking her out may have led to her moving seats.

Banned User

One would think a girl likes to be checked out when wearing such clothes, but that is not always the case. One of the reasons why we can\'t figure out women ....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information