Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Any hints on RM

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yes JB #2 is pretty good and I believe there\'s more nol in SPMO than anyone\'s letting on, either that or NPA is boosting the small amount of nol that\'s in there.

-The Bat

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: HIT SQUAD: MASTER\'S UNIT

Further experiences with the RM/NPA/PI(w) mix this week were very inconclusive.

Wore it to work all week, and despite some friendly and positive attitudes from people that come for advice (I\'m a pharmacist), there didn\'t seem to be any overt responsiveness from females. Obviously if I smile at them, they\'ll smile back, but no \"hair flips\", DIHLs or anything that can be considered a \"hit\".

I had a blind date on Wednesday evening. Wore JBX and a sachet of SOE gel applied to pulse points. Not one of the better dates I\'ve had. She was lovely, attractive and what could be considered as \"sexy\" (though I\'m not too keen on that term). But there were a lot of uncomfortablre silences before she loosened up a bit. I wasn\'t going to offer her my number, although I half got the impression that she wouldn\'t have objected if I did (perhaps that\'s my male ego talking), and she didn\'t offer me hers.

Friday night I went out with a few colleagues from work into a pub in town (one 45 yr old lady and two guys - in their mid 20s...I\'m 40). No reactions from anyone at all in the pub or anywhere else that evening.

I\'m not one for pubs & clubs anyway. Most of the places around London are like a zoo. Too loud, too much cigarette smoke (bleah!) and full of neanderthals...the men aren\'t much better

I seem to get better responsivenesss from -nol products such as JB#2, X-cite wipes, PF, AE (has an interesting effect - need to try it a little more often). SoE doesn\'t seem to do much for me, which is odd, despite the nice smell. Maybe need to try it a little more often and regularly.

As for TE, PI(m) or NPA alone....not too wonderful. Let\'s face it, London\'s a \"happening\" place, but it\'s really hard to meet and get to know people, make friends here. The attitude here\'s a lot different than in the US where folks tend to generally be a little more open and friendly.

You are confirming my suspicions - I have thought for a while that the reason PF, which is a Brit product, was created, was to loosen up London girls.

Phero Enthusiast

Addendum to my last post:

Forgot to add that Saturday night I had a bbq at my place. Not too many folks just bro & sis-in-law, her friend, mum and two male friends, one of whom I was trying to match up with sis-in-law\'s friend.

Only it didn\'t turn out that way. Was wearing JBX.
    Mum said: \"What\'s that smell, you\'ve bought some new cologne, I don\'t know that one.\"
    Brother was not bothered, neither was his wife (just had a baby, so her hormones must be all over the place).
    My two other male friends were chatty with me and the other girl.
    But....instead of matching the girl with my friend, she was giving me sideways glances, trying to shift her chair closer to mine, and when we all went swimming in the pool, she twice brushed up against me as if by accident underwater.
    The freakiest part was that after getting out, I put on my bathrobe...huge thing like a tent....and she literally tried to climb into it with me, everyone else looking on in disbelief.
    It was at that point I made a run fur the house and locked myself in the toilet for 10 mins.
    So much for playing matchmaker. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Sunday. JBX in church for evening mass: strange looks from mum, sis-in-law, and quite a few 20 something girls in the congregation (it\'s a youth mass on Sun evenings). What\'s really bizarre are the DIHLs I got from two penguins sitting in the pew about 10 feet away [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Reactions to this mix are really unpredictable, depending on the environment.

**DONOTDELETE**

Won\'t the pheros get washed away by the water in the pool? Just curious.

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s X for you. It seems like X is good with the younger girls. Could that be possible? I\'ve heard other reports mention that they\'ve gotten hits from 20 something girls with JB-X. Maybe that\'s it or maybe it\'s how you put it on. All in all it sounds like the mix is working and isn\'t as nearly as unstable as JB #3 or just bad like the original JB-X.

I wore JBDD #1 on the train saturday and struck up a conversation with a beautiful cat owner who was carrying food home to it. It\'s easy for me to strike conversations with women on the train now. With this stuff. I might go back to just using JB #1 and spraying it on instead of dabbing, because I get more straight on hits, but JBDD #1 is surely the one for conversations. Another cool thing was this hot Indian girl smiled at me, just out of the blue. Very nice. A lot of looks and glances my way. I liked it.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

INdian girls are hot. Now I\'m 20 Indian girls check me out often, random ones come up at the mall even when i don\'t wear the pheromones. So what mixes should i use? I ordered DD#1 (SOE/NPA) gonna try that but what\'s this JB-X?
    Is that good for young girls?

**DONOTDELETE**

A few people have reported getting hits from young women (around their 20s) from JB-X which is a little different from most heavy A-none mixes. JB-X is 70% RM mixed with 30% NPA. It my newest mix and it seems like the next big hit but it\'s still in it\'s testing phase, although DD #1 has the makings of a pretty good mix. NPA on the NONE side and SOE on the NOL side.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

How\'s it going out there? Any hits to report.

-The Bat

Phero Pro

hit: chat with given phone number in the end
    target: blonde caucasian early 20s, really cute
    phero/mix: experimental mix number 3 (EX3) [1p PI/m 1p NPA 2p Attraction 3p alc.denat]
    daytime: early evening short after 07:00 pm

I bumped into the target while leaving. I excused myself, smiled at her, she smiled back and said \"no problem\" and I went out. I\'ve seen her flipping her hair and staring after me in the corner of my eye. I stopped on the outside right behind the door. She walked up behind me, left through the main exit too and took a deep breath. I said \"It\'s a really nice warm evening\" and she agreed. She took up the talk-line and we talked a little about the weather of the past days and found ourselfs sitting on the stoneborder of one of those \"green isles\" in the city right in front of McD. We must have talked for about half an hour and she flipped her hair alot and was sometimes really DIHL-like fixed to my mouth when I talked. Suddenly she looked at her watch and jumped up. She apologized and told me she has to go, because she wanted to meet a fem. friend (it\'s strange but she even used her prename). She told me that she was already late and that she has to got. I told her that I enjoyed talking with her and that I\'d like to continue this some time. She agreed and I asked her for her phone number. She went quick and straight back into McD and returned with a small post-it with her name, home- *and* cell.number written down.

Life is just sooooo nice.

Learn from Andy guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] if your getting megahit signs from a woman asks for the phone number, don\'t let your target just walk away she could be your future wife. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Follow jose s advice dont let them slip away otherwise you may regret it but if you do start getting emotional once the women are gone they are gone, realise however there are more fish in the sea if it comes to this and she has found someone else you will have to get over it(advice to anyone reading this thread)

**DONOTDELETE**

I have been experimenting with PI, SOE, NPA (DD#1 in 7:3, 3:1, and 2:1 ratios) I would like to try a dab of PI with A1 alone, and then try it covered lightly with coolwater. The fruity scent of the coolwater blends nicely with the steathy none from the PI (which has more of a friuty musk scent compared to the harsher none component of the NPA). I am sort of trying to create a quasi-NPA but with a higher A1 percentange and a smoother steathier smell. Any input as to where I can obtain some A1 would be helpful.

I\'ll keep everyone updated on results.

Thank you.

P.S. Thank you Bruce for such a phenominal site.

**DONOTDELETE**

People have talked about this A1 but I have no idea where to get it. I\'m sure someone knows where to get it.

-The Bat

Phero Pro

Try it here :
    http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html

It\'s the pure chemical frome stonelab.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Any hints on RM

I wear JB1 to work with no problems whatsoever.
    As for RM, it hasn\'t done anything for me anywhere, either on its own or with something else.

Phero Dude

Atomicboy,
    I have the A-1, and have used it a little bit, but so far nothing... Right now I\'m playing with the 70/30 mixes of SOE/NPA, and will use my RM/NPA next week. So far, not a whole lot going on with looks, but there aren\'t that many people I\'m dealing with right now...

**DONOTDELETE**

Well you know I\'m always here waiting for those elusive hits stories. It kind of cool now because people understand how important those stories are to new and old phero users and they seem to have started telling them and I mean indept reports many time, so that\'s good.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Well its been interesting at the Hardware store. I have one girl whom i found out has a crush on me. Unfortunately, i only like her as a friend. I think its the PI/m but im not to sure. I listened a lot to her problems in the past, but i do that with everyone. I have another girl who is really fun to talk with cause she is like one of the guys when it comes to talking about sex.

We talk about orgasms, bjs, and all sorts of crazy things along with another girl that works there. Now, take into consideration that all these girls have boyfriends, yet they feel very normal talking about their sex life and letting me know when they are on the rag, lol.

Well one of those girls showed me some text messages that the other one had sent her about me. Some of it was actually quite cute. Its always great to have a girl \"spy\" who lets you know exactly what other girls are saying about you behind your back. Kind of elimenates some of the guessing aspects if you choose to pursue.

Their is one girl out of all of them that i like, but she has a boyfriend. What i like about her is that she is very loyal to him and doesn\'t flirt around like these other girls do. She is fun to talk to and very nice, but she doesn\'t go around asking you to pull it out, like the other ones, lol.

As far as the one that has the crush on me. She told me today that she had something to ask me, when it was slow at the store and nobody was around. I am almost dead sure she was going to tell me her feelings about me. I kept away from the front and concentrated more on work till the day was over, and got away from her question somehow.

I\'ve never really had to turn someone down, so im not to sure about what im going to say to her. I hate the fact that we work together and it might get awkward being around her knowing how she feels about me. One of my friends told me to bang her for fun, but thats not what im about.

I don\'t want to lead her on and after watching Vanilla Sky, i don\'t want to end up flying off a bridge either, lol. I don\'t recall flirting with her but i do remember her calling me a tease from time to time. Either way, just something interesting i thought i would share with the Atomic one and the rest of you.

Phero Pro

Well .. I thought a long time about telling you the following story and I decided you\'d have to know what I experienced.
    As I mentioned before I am in a relationship, but my gf is living about 500 miles away from me (work), so we kept up this relation really open, because we both know, this will be the only way to keep it up till we can be together again.
    I\'ve been at a club yesterday and wore a nice really hefty od of -none (PI/m 2 complete drops on wrists/neck). I just wanted to test if -none really repells young girls and won\'t have a positive effect on them.
    I\'ve been in there for about 1h, no noticeable negative effects. I approached a girl I had eyecontact with before (21 Years old, brunette, about 1,75m tall, really cute with a well shaped body). It took about 30mins till we sat in my car heading for my home [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . Ok ... after 2-3h we liked to get back to the club (her friends were waiting there). Ok .. nothing really special. Do you remember the girl I met some days ago at McD ? She was also there, but with her boyfriend (that\'s what I found out later) ?!?!?! Well this guy was gone meanwhile and she was alone. I\'ve been sitting around at a cornertable and had some softdrinks (drink and drive sucks guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ). As soon as she has noticed me she walked up to my table and kissed me on the cheek. She sat down and we talked a long time. Mostly about her friend and that he betrayed her 2 days ago. I am not sure wheter she just wanted to get even or not, but about 10 minutes later I sat down in my car again heading for home. She\'s gone for 5 minutes now (It\'s 10:50am here) and we had a really interesting night and a nice chatty breakfast. She wrote down my phonenumbers this time too. I think well will meet again.

According to this night I don\'t think high doses of -none affect young girls negatively.

cheers

**DONOTDELETE**

Mr. Freon, simply say what you just said. You can tell her you wouldn\'t feel comfy dating someone from work. That usually is universally understood, and I think she will be able to handle that. Not complete rejection.

**DONOTDELETE**

Dragon\'s right. Dating at work can be a problematic thing. Some people have stopped wearing pheros to work all together (Even though I love to here about those that do wear them at work).

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanx for the 411 guys. I did think about using the work \"card\", and thats where i will go, if she pursues. But i\'ll still keep wearing them at work, lol. Its to much fun =) You should see some of the girls that come into this store.

Phero Dude

Guys, I wrote the following the other day:
    \"I have the A-1, and have used it a little bit, but so far nothing... Right now I\'m playing with the 70/30 mixes of SOE/NPA, and will use my RM/NPA next week. So far, not a whole lot going on with looks, but there aren\'t that many people I\'m dealing with right now... \"

Okay, well, this was a bit strange, but makes for a grin-filled story, and more sales for Bruce:

This girl I was crazy about, about a year-and-a-half ago, has been e-mailing me with her \"guy-problems.\" I got annoyed and said I wasn\'t going to just sit by the phone waiting for her call. This past Friday, she leaves me a note to call her, which I do. She comes over and starts talking about nothing she said she wanted to (problems).

***BUT***

She\'s laying on me, and looking TOO closely into my eyes, and resting her head on me and all that.

The conversation is WAY too sexual, even for her!

She suggests that she and I become \"roomies.\" She wants me to \"try it for 6 months; if things don\'t work out, then (I) can move out.\"

She tells me that grocery shopping would be fun, buying lots of fruits and chocolate sauce. (!!!)

This is the girl who walked away from me in late \'00.

Here\'s what I had on:

Two 2-3-inch stripes of SOE/NPA in the 70/30
    Two drops of RM/NPA (one in hair; one rubbed on face and neck), also at 70/30.

*I* thought it was an OD, though I LOVE the smell of RM (the product, though of me too!). Maybe it wasn\'t.

Default OD\'ing can be a Tactic

A lot of guys are deathly afraid of \"OD\'ing\" and somehow putting some women off from too heavy a None dose.

I\'ve argued for some time that high doses can drive off the targets that aren\'t likely to become sexually active with you in any case - that\'s can be a good thing since they will just be wasting your time.

A real alpha male is proud of his scent - look at the stereotypical tycoon toking on a cigar. Everyone agrees that cigars stink; the alpha is just marking his space - if you don\'t like it the true alpha male\'s response is \"what the hell you gonna do about it, punk?\"

Same way with heavy doses of NONE - if you want to attract good-to-go honeys, the NONE will find them and they will respond. Sure, you may scare the timid, offend the cold, and aggitate the bleeding but do you really care? What you want to find is the ovulating females with a bit of alcohol in their system to lower their inhibitions.

Now, I wouldn\'t go heavy on NONE at the office since aggression has to be carefully calibrated in the work place but if I\'m clubbing and looking for a new friend for the night, a good bit of NONE is what I wear.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: OD\'ing can be a Tactic

yea...but i\'m a small dude and i don\'t really look so threatening and all that....right now i\'m working out

Banned User

I am sorry Whitehall, but if you put on a heavy dose when you go to a club you are NOT OD-ing IMO as long as this amount of none is going to GET you the chicks, instead of driving them away.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think that there is a dose response curve to NONE.

At low levels (natural or a little above), no extra attention will be received. Increase the dose a notch and now you start becoming more worthy of female attention (in their limbic system) and will start getting a bit more respect from males.

At higher doses yet, negative hits start happening - usually menstruating or pregnant females although you now come across as more of a challenger to alpha males - weak ones can react to that challenge. On the other hand, females who are looking for a lover start to have a higher probablity of noticing and becoming proceptive.

At higher doses yet, the probablity and range for responses from really ready females become greater yet but likewise the same increases for people that will be put off. The \"really ready, good to go\" females are few and far between although they do congregrate at \"leks\" - places where individuals interested in mating go to find each other. For certain African antelopes, that is well-defined meadows of ancient use; for homo sapiens, that is nightclubs and beaches like Daytona and Panama City.

There may well be a dose where EVERYONE is put off by NONE - I haven\'t found it. Bigger doses just draw fewer but more focused reponses - which is my point.

Phero Pro

Hell yeah .. that\'s what I experienced in the past. I didn\'t know how to put my experiences together, but that makes sense.

I\'d even top this ....

Younger females are more offended/attracted by higher doses of -none, because they are seeing themselves more in the target-role than older females. They are more vulnerable and inexperienced, what makes them unsure of their behavior sometimes. That causes a \"push away\" reaction unless they are really attracted to what (the male) they are dealing with.

This would mean that the so called OD is just narrowing the filter and you\'ll keep just what you want (well, in case you want a sexual oriented encounter).

This has to be field tested though.

**DONOTDELETE**

You do have to somewhat OD in clubs sometimes. I remember going to a club and having this woman fall all over me. She didn\'t want to stop dancing with me. The thing is women who travel in groups, if they don\'t like the guy the their friend is dancing with they\'ll pull her away from you. It\'s happened to me before. Like girl will be standing there. I\'ll walk up to one, get a nice dance on and then all the sudden her friend grabs her and says \"let\'s go.\" Maybe some ladies could shead light on this.

Is it a tactical thing, like you want her to dance with guys you like so you can steal him later? I don\'t know. It doesn\'t makes sense. A guy would get cursed out for doing something like that to another guy.

-The Bat

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information