Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: HIT SQUAD: MASTER\'S UNIT

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Whatcher, what made you come to those conclusions about NPA?
    -The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Watcher?

Journeyman

Bump for an answer.

NPA (sorry my thoughts are now made up as to what is actually in NPA none couplins and a1 which would make it the five way phero mix i have ranted on about for song long and it seems to do the trick.

Thanks,

Slate

**DONOTDELETE**

I must say it is a curious statement.
    -The Bat

Journeyman

Especially since I thought NPA was out LONG before A1 was even known about.

Slate

Slate,

A1 has only become available to US recently. It\'s what Erox has been putting in Realm for women since the early 90\'s. I\'ve also speculated that A1 might be one of the secret ingredients in NPA for some time.
    LaCroy\'s Pheromone Additive has only become the \"New Pheromone Additive\" within the last couple of years, if I\'m not mistaken. Perhaps that\'s when it took on the two \"Mystery Ingredients\".
    But unlike Watcher, I don\'t think that LaCroy would try to sneak Copulins past us in a men\'s product. My guess for the second secret ingredient would be AndrosteRone.
    Again, just guessing.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

A lot of people are guessing that it\'s A-rone but I think A-rone is in other products. I doubt it\'s something to keep that much of a secret.

-The Bat

Journeyman

Thanks Oscar!

Obviously I still deserve my \"NEWBIE\" status! I had no idea A1 had been around that long.

Take care bud,

Slate

Enlightened One

Ok well the idea of couplins in NPA i had posted a thread but it disappeared so therefore couplins are in there because of the nice nice reaction from males of it could be a1 and then none of course.

JB,

When PA became NPA I don\'t think that any other products had A-Rone.
    But then, I may be a bit foggy on the chronology.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m trying to create a new mix. Hear me out on this...

...RM has been compared to JB #1 on occassions, but JB lovers might question the idea of this \"Premixed\" JB mix considering it\'s all A-none. In theory, RM is PI with a nice scent. I have a theory, and my theory is if we mix RM and NPA at 70/30 (70% RM and 30% NPA) we will have the strongest Jambat mix ever created. The New JB-X. Remember how the old JB-X sucked? (I don\'t know if anyone actually used it but if you don\'t know, I\'ll tell you it was bad.) But if we add NPA\'s secret ingredients to RM.

The problem is I have RM but not NPA and I know some of you have both NPA and RM. So what I\'m asking is that you mix a small batch of this and report back here to the hit squad. This could be the mix of mixes. This could be the new Jambat Extreme. Basically the old JB-X (NPA, SPMO, PF and TE mixed at 25% each) was really bad. This one has the power to be the next big thing. The closest thing to love potion #9.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve got one person. Aaron\'s willing to try the mix.

-The Bat

I don\'t know Jambat this looks like a massive none OD.

Enlightened One

This sounds like something i used to do not any more though.

**DONOTDELETE**

How can it possibly be any more of an OD than either product alone??????

Banned User

Default my latest experiences

I had a nice night out yesterday, including two girls sandwiching me on the dance-floor. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I wore three sprays of TE, plus some SOE, A1 and PCC (on neck, face or wrists).

I started with only one spray of TE, because normally that gets the job done, but apparently not in a nightclub, so I applied two more sprays to really get the attention. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: my latest experiences

TE get the job done for you? Lucky guy. So is anyone besides Aaron going to try the NPA + RM thing?

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: my latest experiences

Anybody got an RM experience they care to share?

-The Bat

Phero Enthusiast

Jambat:

I\'ve been wearing the RM/NPA mix for a few days now with added PI(w) at a ratio of 7:3:3 in a variety of environments.

Wore one spray to a friend\'s 40th b/day dinner in a restaurant. Plenty of people. All of them late 30\'s to 60\'s. No noticeable effect with the majority of women there.
    Met a few who I hadn\'t seen for about 20 yrs. One (married and with kids) was very chatty when I started reminiscing with her about a summer camp we were on back in \'79, until she said...\"remind me who you are again!\" Her hubby came over in the middle of our conversation, pissed as a fart, looking the worse for wear with a \"why you talking to my wife\" look, only for a DIHL to hit him, and sat down as if he\'d been pole-axed....weird!
    Met another lady (early 40s) who was on the same camp with me, and had a good reminisce about old times and what we\'ve been doing...nothing that could be considered as a \"hit\".
    Third lady (mid-late 30s), unmarried and single/unattached, very attractive. We hadn\'t seen each other for about 20 yrs as well!!!!!! Very positive reaction from her. Very \"touchy-feely\" as in \"wonderful to see you again\" *kiss* *kiss* etc. Nice and chatty and \"we really must keep in touch...it\'s been toooooo long!!\" Could have left with her telephone number, but disappeared before she got too friendly.

Wore one spray to church on Sunday. A few glances from some of the younger women there (in their early 20s I\'d say), but nothing else.

One spray to work on the Monday and Tuesday. No reaction from the staff. They know my phero signature by now, except one 18 yr old who was walking around like a zombie all day (but then again, she is so out-of-it usually, it doesn\'t count ).
    Working somewhere else next Mon-Wed where they haven\'t seen me in quite a while, so I\'ll see what happens there.

Two sprays today when I was in town shopping...no visible or remotely noticeable reactions from anyone at all that could be construed as out of the ordinary for me, from shop staff, people in cafes or people in the street/supermarket. No one chattier or friendlier.
    Smiled at a few ladies as we passed in the street, they smiled back, but I get that reaction anyway, even without pheros.

That\'s it. Nearly coming to the end of the contents of the atomiser. Enough for a few more doses, since I didn\'t mix too much up.
    Next time I may mix up RM and NPA(w) in a 7:3 to see the effects, rather than NPA(m) and PI(w).

One thing I did notice was that the atomiser I\'d mixed it with, was one that had APC in it before, which I\'d cleaned out with a rather \"whiffy\" surgical spirit. Did this a few weeks ago, but the smell of the spirit seems to have lingered and totally masked the odour of the RM. Had to mask the alcohol smell with Chanel Allure that first time.

Anyone else have anything to report on RM mixes? It doesn\'t seem to be that special, but it\'s early days yet to form an opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**

Great work! I\'m seriously waiting to hear all that happens. I wore JBB to a job interview along with some SOE gel. The woman talked to me and was very open and candid something that I think JB #2 and JBB with the SOE bought out. People are usually kurt on interviews, but she was very nice. She read my resume, crossed things off of my resume. Told me to rewrite it the way she specified and fax it back to her, (this was an interview mind you), and she\'d get it to the proper people.

-The Bat

Phero Dude

Haven\'t posted much hit stories lately as I guess the \"novelty\" of the \"hits\" I get with pheros has worn off somewhat but figured I\'d post the most recent hits I had this past weekend. Was over at Home Depot wearing PF - got DIHL from this older woman - literally staring like she\'s seen a ghost then I\'m in a different aisle forgot about her and suddenly feel someone is looking and there she is again staring at me :-) - went over to another aisle as I couldn\'t find the product I was looking for and then experienced what I\'ve come to think of as the magnet effect - these three ladies somehow all are drawn to where I am and crowding me. Could be that it was something else, but I dunno, this stuff happens when I\'m wearing pheros. This is actually the first time in awhile that I wore PF although it has always worked well for me, but my phero of choice for everyday use is my NPA/Drakkar mix which brings good consistent hits for me. JB#1 I save for when I go out to clubs/date etc. Speaking of JB#1 - it has caused this gal I\'ve been casually dating (i.e. we are not a couple as I don\'t want any ties right now, but we see each other fairly regularly) for a couple of months now to develop this very strong sexual fixation on me. How do I know? Because I can\'t count the times she asks me what cologne do you wear and I tell her again it\'s Drakkar (I mask the JB#1 with Drakkar) and she says she luvs it and it never smells like this on anyone she knows and it smells so good, and
    etcetc :-) . As a result she is practically insatiable - I posted an account of when I first met her when I ODed on JB#1 and she has been hooked on me from then. Never had a gal who has been like this with me so it\'s unique enough that I think it qualifies as a definite phero-induced phenomenom.

**DONOTDELETE**

PF works for you? Have you tried JB #3? It\'s NPA and PF (70% PF 30% NPA). That might be pretty good for you if PF works for you. JB #3 nor PF do it for me, although one or two people like JB #3 and say it got them some nice hits.

-The Bat

Phero Dude

Yeah PF works great for me even though I know this is not the case with most folk that post here from what I\'ve noticed. I did try JB#3 when Jambat first mentioned the creation of his new mix, and initially I seemed to be getting good hits, but the results seemed to be the most inconsistent of any of the pheros I\'ve used. I tried using less and using more but could never find the right amount to cause consistent pos. results. So I pretty much stick with JB#1, NPA on it\'s own and PF or Yes/PF. Interestingly, the only major neg. OD experiences I\'ve had with pheros have been with JB#3 and NPA so maybe it has something to do with the amount of NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**

I say dump JB #3. Who needs it when there\'s JB #1 and #2, JBM #1, JB-Bootleg is a great mix especially for a mix with TE in it, JBDD is the hot new mix Donald Duck (a.k.a Watcher) is pushing and JB-X seems to be getting good responses, in fact I\'m betting on it getting better responses that RM alone (But I\'m waiting to hear from Aaron\'s testing to before I say what\'s up). This is a good time for JB mixes.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Does anyone still where JB #1 to work or has everyone been freak out by harrassment problems?

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Any hints on RM

I been wearing this RM and nothing happening. Any hints? Premixed JB #1? I don\'t think so. But I can\'t deny the scentl is nice.

-The Bat

Yeah, nothing on RM so far. I don\'t think it was ever mentioned that RM was a pre-mixed JB#1. I think the smell was mentioned as comparable to JB#1. It can\'t be like your mix because it doesn\'t have the secret ingredients of NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**

Nor does it seem to get nearly as many hits. Maybe it does and I\'m just not noticing because JB #1\'s hits are so noticeable. I had a girl in a copy start get DIHL, run up to me with a huge smile and waited on me hand and foot while chatting me up. All the signs were there. RM hasn\'t done it yet, but I\'m trying with SOE and soon I\'ll probably mix up JBX and do some of my own research. So RM and NPA seems to be the thing. My theory seemed to be dead on. But we\'ll see what happens.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

By the way (I\'m sure I\'ll get someone to bite) is anyone still wearing this stuff to work?

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Jambat: at present I\'m not using pheros since I\'m almost 100% busy with summer exams and I spend most of my time at home [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] But some months ago I got really into JB#2 and was wearing it almost everyday, including the days when I worked part-time as a programmer. The difference between w/ and w/o pheros was really there.

Usually the boss (male, late 50s) has always to complain about how things are done, that we need more organization, blah blah. This happens every single day. When I started using JB#2 I noticed that he was really more relaxed and it was more a \"hmm, ok, let\'s talk about this project\" attitude than a \"THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE WITHIN NEXT WEEK!!!\" one. The funny thing is that, as I left the room, he would quickly restart acting nervous as usual with my fellow colleagues [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information