Close

Thread: APC/SOE Gel.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default APC/SOE Gel.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What\'s up everyone?

I\'m curious to see if anyone has mixed SOE gel with an oil base, (i.e. SPMO, APC, etc) Or can the gel even be mixed into an oil base? I someone has, please post your results. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: APC/SOE Gel.

To be honest, I don\'t know why you\'d want to! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

The stuff is great on it\'s own. It\'s not at all sticky like I thought it would be. It occurs to me that this would actually make a very good aftershave lotion!

DEFINITELY the most convenient thing on the market; I\'ve been carrying one in my pocket since I got my goodie box last week [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Idol:

Thanks for the reply! You\'re right, from breezing through the forum, I\'ve seen some pretty good feedback about the gel. I was just curious about mixing. I\'m gonna order the RM set soon, and use the 5 packets for a \"test drive.\" I\'m sure I\'ll be satisfied with them. Anyway, take care. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

GOD!!!!! I hope no one sees those little sachets of SoE in my pocket/wallet. They look soooooo much like prophylactics [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Thread Information