Close

Thread: combos w/ PA

Default combos w/ PA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anybody had any success with PA or in combos?

Phero Dude

Default Re: combos w/ PA

YES, YES, YES!

Okay, so I don\'t have a harem following me around; most of the women following me are security guards. :-)

But seriously --

I mix PA with a carrier oil, and use it on areas NEXT TO where I put cologne, oil, etc.
    The first time I wore it to a local bar, this woman was all over me. Another girl I know as a friend has been much friendlier and forthcoming. An exotic dancer almost came over to me (she couldn\'t though; her boyfriend was there!).

I get the DIHL very often in stores. The cashier in Wal-Mart the other day hardly took her eyes off me, and she was a doll, lemme tell ya! Guys also are friendlier, which can be beneficial.

I wear it to work every day; partially as my own ongoing experiment, but also just to mess with some people. Wierd effect: I deal with University students, faculty and staff, and they come to me 70+% of the time, regardless of who I\'m working with.

The children of a friend of mine ALWAYS want my attention for whatever they\'re doing. Not like before, where it was OFTEN, this is *A*L*W*A*Y*S*. Can I emphasize that more? :-)

Same friend\'s DOG is ALL OVER ME too... Not just because she\'s the most insecure animal to ever walk the face of this planet; this is beyond her normal behavior.

The bosses at work are friendlier; a happy boss makes for happy employees.

Uhhhhh, is that enough opinion? I\'ve been using it for a few weeks now, and the results have put me into the Phero-Junkie category.

Catch ya like, later!

Randy

Hey Randy, thanx for the info. I got a couple of questions though. How much do u put on? What carrier oil do u use? and whats the percentage u use to mix?

Phero Dude

Well, the mix is probably 1/3 PA to 2/3 carrier. I guess it\'s about a 1/2oz. bottle -- it\'s the type with the plastic roller at the top.

As for the carrier --
    I use an \"Almond Extract oil\" I get from a local \"occult\" shop, or baby oil. I tried mineral oil, but it\'s just too thinck for my liking. BTW, the \"Almond Extract\" does NOT smell like almonds; it has no scent that I can pick up at all. As for the cologne, use whatever you like. I often go with Vanilla; I\'ve had some interesting reactions with that, even before using the Pheros.

How much do I use... I start out with just a little; I\'ll run a stripe of the mix up each forearm and rub them together, and maybe put a dab behind each ear. If I\'m feeling like I want mor, I\'ll put a spot at the base of my neck (front) and smear it in. If I htink I have too much on my arms (doesn\'t want to \"smooth away\"), I\'ll rub them on my face.

That sounds liek a lot, but the small amount released by the bottle is a check on accidentally overloading.

I\'ll assume you\'re having a hellish time trying to find the roller-bottles, so I\'d try with capping a small bottle with your finger. The amount you get on the tip should be good for behind both ears, and at the base of your neck, if you use it there. You may wish to start out with it by \"scraping off the excess\" when you initially put it on your finger. That\'s what I often do if using APC (The only effect I\'ve noticed from APC, is that *I* get a buzz... But I like the smell of it).

Oh yeah -- a few posters have said that it lasts longer on clothes, so I also occasionally put a dab on my tee-shirt or the bottom of the head-hole of the jersey I wear to work.

It\'s all experimentation, and I do not consider my self an expert by any stretch; just tellin\' ya what I do and what I\'ve seen.

Catch ya later!

Randy

Phero Dude

P.S.

I forgot to mention --

I always leave some room at the top of the bottle; say, about 1/4 in from the obvious change-in-shape of the bottle to allow for shaking the mixture. The PA and oil WILL separate, which looks really cool, by the way.

When you shake it, it will look like foam inside the bottle.

R.

**DONOTDELETE**

Randy,
    Thanks for the detailed account of your experience with PA. I have been mulling over
    if I should try it or not. I already have several of Bruce\'s offerings and am satisfied. Now I will try PA thanks to your post and Bruce\'s end of the month sale. :-)

I brought a new bottle of a new scent for me called Aqua Quorum, by Antonio Puig. I normally buy his main scent, Quorum. However,Aqua comes in a now rare open top (no sprayer), so I can add the PA with ease.

I travel more than the average person. I don\'t want the hassle of taking along my main scents as well as pheros. One bottle that has everything inside is ideal. Besides, I don\'t know what if any effect airport security xray machines have on pheros, so I try to avoid traveling with them when I\'m flying.

With one bottle, I can stick it in my pocket and walk it through the metal detector with me. NO XRAY.

I\'ll post my experiences, pro, con or otherwise after I\'ve given it a fair trial period.

Muskateer

**DONOTDELETE**

Ditto thanks Randy.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**

Muskateer, you bring up a good question. Do the xray machines at airports affect pheromones? I was actually having that very same concern when I travelled to Cancun a few weeks ago. It was a bit aprehensive in bringing my whole stash... which includes TE, Andro, Attraction, Primal, NPA, AE,APC and a couple nHance wipes. So as you can see I have a lot invested in this little pastime of ours and i didnt want the products ruined while transporting them through the airport.

BTW, using pheros on vacation, especially in a place like Cancun, is definitely in your best interest. I got many good hits including this one girl the last night i was there who i ended up making out with on the dance floor while my friends had all left early to go back to the hotel. Later in an email she said that she\'s never done something like that before and that there was something about me that just captivated her [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] . (I was wearing two dabs of AE and two sprays of TE, one on the shirt and one in the hair.

So I dont plan to stop bringing them wherever I go but I could use some reassurance that the xray machine does not damage the pheros (Bruce?). If so, I\'ll have to empty the pockets once again [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] .

Hey Randy thanx for the info, I\'ve used oils from toxicfumz and a little PF and AE mixed in with PA. Only a little bit of oil cause its strong so u don\'t need alot of it. And its great. They tend to get close to u and all giddy and stuff. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey yeah i always wear pheromones every day at work at home etc etc, and things are starting to get weird but i want to see how weird i can make things so that i can post the results up here, well i will keep everybody updated and when i get ahold of alter ego after i get my master card and then i will order it and then well i will wait and see and have some fun with them and make life freaky and sales

Thread Information