Close

Default APC ,First Experience.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

I like to think of myself as a good sport, so,when it comes my turn to eat my words,...STAND BACK! \'cause I\'ve come with an appetite,and there\'s LOTS to eat!

For some time I\'ve pissed all over APC,making fun of its Phero content and price per mg. of Phero etc.

Now I KNOW what all the fuss is about.I used the LAST of my NPA (had no idea I was so low) to mix up a \"Jambat\" mix.

Sprayed some on at work.Whoever it was who described APC as smelling soapy at first was SO on the money.But then,the MAGIC! It turned into just about the best smelling scent I\'ve ever worn. Gotta get some more NPA SOON!

I\'m not totally screwed because I got some AFA with my order.Mixed it with the APC just a little different than the standard 70/30, more like 2 to 1, APC to AFA (due to AFA\'S lighter A-None content).And THAT mix is ALSO INCREDIBLE!

I APOLOGIZE to all APC users,to the manufacturer,to Bruce, and to anyone who might have been put off APC by any comments I ever made.I would buy APC again even if I was told that it contained NO Pheromones AT ALL!

What IS that fragrance? I think I\'ve smelled it before when sniffing sample after sample of E-Oils at the Body Shop or at my local health food store.I\'m guessing that you could duplicate it, but at the price of most E-Oils,you\'d probably be better off just buying APC.

Wonder how it\'ll mix with P10?

I have seen the light! And I am now willing to graciously,even humbly accept any \"I Told You So\'s\" that anyone wants to dish out.

Oscar

[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: APC ,First Experience.

I\'m sure all except your apology. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

man i\'m glad i\'ve never read any of ur posts dissing off apc/npa!! LOL!!!

i\'m a happy user of the combo right now and i totally agree with u! The scent... MAN! I keep smelling myself. I think i\'ve smelled it before back in highschool but i can\'t remember which e-oil it was.

ur a real pherodude by eating ur words dude!

hypnojunkie,

I thought that the very few females that work with me were particularly smiley and talkative with me.

I mixed the APC/NPA in a 5ml. atomizer from The Body Shop ($6).It seems to work pretty well with oil-based stuff.It\'s EXCELLENT for spraying alcohol-based scents.

One word of CAUTION! I accidently sprayed some APC/NPA on my shirt and it stained.They even warn about this on APC\'s packaging.

Kinda wish I could find APC\'s scent in a water or alcohol based fragrance.I\'m using AFA now and Stone Labs actually recommends applying to clothing rather than skin to slow bacterial breakdown of Pheros and to prolong effect.But the oil in the APC can look like shit on fabrics.The experiments continue.

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

HJ,

I sprayed once to chest and once to hands and rubbed on neck and forearms.The only other fragrance I\'ve used in an actual,physical mix is L\'eau D\'Issey by Issey Miyake.I\'ve mixed it with NPA,AFA,and P10 so far and they\'re ALL GREAT!

I haven\'t tried the Jambat mix in a good Phero testing situation yet,(you know, strange women of varying ages etc.),I\'m just so psyched about it because of how much I like the SMELL! Besides,testimonials on APC/NPA ABOUND elsewhere.BELIEVE THEM! If it WORKS anywhere NEAR as good as it smells,it\'s a KILLER COMBO.I KNOW that NPA works, and as I said,APC smells SO DAMN GOOD that I wouldn\'t care if it had as little as 0.0000000000000225% Phero concentration!

Haven\'t tried the APC/NPA out on my S-O yet as she just gave me a HUGE bottle of the Issey as a gift.Don\'t think she\'d appreciate me changing colognes right now.That\'s why I now have four different Issey blends-NPA,AFA,P10,and a \"Frankenstein\" mix which contains Issey and all three.

Everybody (especially YOUNG women) seems to like the Issey scent.Like APC,it gets you SNIFFING YOURSELF,that\'s how GOOD it smells!

Oscar

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information