Hey, I just ordered one of the pheromone colgnes, and I have some questions. First of all, let me just say that I\'m not some extremely nerdy or ugly guy and I\'m not saying any of you are either, I just say this because this will be a factor in what I\'m about to ask. The reason I feel I need the extra help is that all the girls I meet and get close to, I tend to be too friendly and they all consider me a friend to confide with, but not to be with in a relationship.

I was just wondering, if I know a girl that I\'m already close to, but just friends, would this pheromone work to get her sexually attracted to me? I mean, would it just cause her to think of me as closer of a friend or would it actually change the way she looks at me?

Another thing is that, just pretend it works and I get together with a girl I like that was not exactly attracted to me before. After I stop using the cologne, will she look at me and think \"wait, I\'m not attracted to him\" or will it actually have a lasting impression on people?