OK, my stories are not all that explosive, but it is better than my pre phero attempts. I was at the bar watching hoop highlights, and this attractive 22-3 yr old just leaned into me. I overheard her talking to the guy on her other side (it was crowded) that she was holding her friends purse and looking for her. Well I didn?t mind, but it was a bit odd, this does not happen often to guys like me. Number two, this was pretty fun, I was at the same place, and I was wearing my nrrdy tee shirt, Experiment with a Chemist. So another 22-3 year old walks up and she says she thought it should say, Experiment with a Physicist. For once in my life inspiration hit, and I replied, Nah it should be Integrate with a Physicist. She was just a bit too nice, and a friend of mine, drunk as hell said something crude, and she wrinkled her nose and went over to her friends. While these are not Doe Eyed, Hair Twirling responses, better than nothing. Now for the fun part.

I have the Edge and Alter Ego. I tend to use 3-4 AE, and 1.5 of TE. I noticed that TE the first spray is not full blast, so I add the to the back of my wrist, Man that stuff has quite a smell. AE smells pretty good, but I?ll add two hits under each side of the chin, and one or two to the wrists, usually one. Then I use Fahrenheit aftershave to cover most of the odor. But, this is the kicker. I do not see any logic in driving to a bar to drink, duh. So I generally ride my bicycle 2-3 miles to get there. Really, it isn?t that bad. But, the strength of the pheros takes a hit when you ride 15 mins to get to the watering hole. Also, I don?t smoke, but I like to hit the patio, where there is a lot of smoke. I was wondering if anyone has any experiences that might be informative, for the smoke or bike riding. I don?t think I have OD yet, cause I have not had anyone run for the hills yet, but overall, the response has not been much better than having people be pleasant rather than rude. OK, my 2 cents.