Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The Hit Squad. What about recent hits?.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    techno -

based on some article about body language that women tend to make during conversation with men, the \"friendly tapping\" is actually a buying signal. like if you are a salesman and a customer walked in, she\'s telling you that she\'s ready to buy anything you offer to her. i don\'t know if you see it that way.

**DONOTDELETE**

To all,
    I can only speak from my experiences,
    but to mix NPA is to waste NPA, with any mix I have made I notice NOTHING, when I dab it on straight (anywhere from 3 to 6 dabs) it works !!!
    No question.
    I say put it on straight, and dab some cologone or e-oil, or better yet a spray of attraction has worked well too.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m usually a mixer myself but I may get into dabbing the stuff on. But I like to make all those cool mixes.

Jambat as you know,I like the mad scientist routine myself, but NPA dabbed on with cologne or APC sometimes works better than the mixes. Try it. I think my some of my best hits have been with dabs of NPA covered with SPMO. Although [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] yesterday I did use the NPA/SPMO mix(I\'m out of plain NPA)adn went across the street to where all those girls are and again they went nuts. If the one single girl flipped her head around anymore she would have gotten whiplash...

**DONOTDELETE**

How and where do I apply it?

Ok here\'s both. Plain NPA I dab on neck. One on each side, then whats left over on finger down front of neck. I then cover with either APC or SPMO. When I use the NPA/SPMO mix, it\'s basically the same only I make sure I shake up the bottle first so it gets cloudy,then one dab on each side of neck, dab on front, dabs on back of both hands. One thing I did notice the other day was I looked in this journal I was keeping on my different combos since I started using mones and didn\'t realize until then just how many good hits came with AE added. I haven\'t had it for awhile, so I just ordered it again. NPA/AE? Will see...

**DONOTDELETE**

Well it looks like me and jambat are teaming up he he to make a killer combo it could be bigger than ben hur do we have a BH arounds here anyway. Time for a name change he he

**DONOTDELETE**

When I get some more cash I\'ll get some AE. I like to keep NPA in stock but AE is definitely worth checking into.

**DONOTDELETE**

Keep us updated on AE jambat and what is happening with everyone using PI(W)

**DONOTDELETE**

Yea, I\'d like to know that myself, how is PI(w)? Any big hits puting this stuff in your mixes?

**DONOTDELETE**

Anyone?

Phero Dude

I\'ll let y\'all know as soon as I try it. Just got it in; no opportunities yet.

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, you know, the mix is king. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Seriously though, tell us all how and where you applied it and in what dose.

**DONOTDELETE**

THANK YOU JAMBAT. I THOUGHT YOUR MIX DIDN\'T WORK FOR ME UNTIL MY BIOLOGY LAB THIS MORNING. THIS HOT CHICK (ONE YOU CAN TELL IS A GOOD TIME)WAS PRACTALLY TRYING TO TAKE OFF MY SHIRT WHILE THE TEACHERS WAS EXPLAINING THE LAB. ITS ONE OF THE MOST OBVIOUS HITS I HAVE EVER HAD. LOL, PLUS ALL THE GIRLS WERE LOOKING OVER AT HER LIKE THEY WERE JEALOUS. LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO COMPETE FOR ME. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL!!! Jambat wants his shirt to be taken off too!!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Please, I couldn\'t hope for more. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I was in the crafts store today and met this girl from a previous crafts show I was at. She was a cute little morsel. She said \"Hey, I met you at the show.\" So we talked for a second and I got the number. I doubt it\'ll go anywhere considering our situations but I\'m sure we\'ll be talking. JB #1 rules! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

1/3 Lure
    1/3 PF-m
    1/3 Rocabar cologne
    5 sprays on the clothes
    1 in the hair

I was really stressed = feeling not to good. I went to the doctor\'s office. The nurse is commenting how happy I look, that I must be in a good mood. I actually feel very crappy and tell her not really. Then she says something about me she can\'t explain, but says I have this \"unexplainable aura or glow around me\". Then she goes on to ask what I do and then she goes on on on about herself and what she thinks about chemistry.

Wow, that\'s a hit and it seems she\'s also trying to describe it and it\'s definately not attributable to me - I felt absoultely horrible that day. I\'ve noticed other similiar effects with this combo - not so obvious - but this time there is no question that its the pheromones and not at all me.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m happy to report, it\'s been a veritable hit parade. I have been layering APC on top of the Musk Oil and TE. APC on top b/c of its pleasant smell (certainly not b/c of its potency [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ). Anyway, I think these are hits...you decide. Actually, I will just give one and give more later, I don\'t want an obnoxiously long post.

I have been wearing mones around my school library making sure to pass by the hot chicks whenever possible. Not much immediate success but I think it is sort of cumulative, in that the person will remember there is something about the mone wearer that may be recalled later. Anyway, I was getting up to leave for lunch with some friends, I was about 15 feet ahead of them. I had to split two girls to pass by. I made eye contact with one and she was almost blushing just to see me, I passed real close and said, \"excuse me\" and smiled big. She was all smiles and kind of nervous. As I passed I could see her looking me up and down out of the corner of my eye after I walked by, my friends who were trailing kinda far behind heard her wisper to her friend, \"that guy is so hot.\" I haven\'t seen her again...yet. I\'ve been around the school for a few years with never a response like that! Hit...maybe.

FYI on application:
    1 TE spray on neck/chest area
    1 TE spray on neck/should blade area
    2 dabs musk oil applied with each wrist onto each forearm, another two wiped from back of ear to front of neck.
    Repeat the musk oil treatment with APC, right on top of it.
    I will also rub APC vigorously on my palms and wipe on the front of my shirt.
    My TE was also modified with Hugo Boss cologne (about 3-4 droppers full) I am guessing b/c I accidently \"dumped\" it in but it really helped the smell.

From the handy product chart, looks like I am going pretty heavy with none with some nol (I think) from the musk oil. I peeled off all the labels b/c they are cheesy.
    Based on the relative concentrations I am not sure what ratio of that crazy mix is.

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] PC Exp

**DONOTDELETE**

Good work. You guys are really making TE work for you. I may try TE and APC one day. But for now the JB is doing me fine. Although a little edge on the resume is a good idea. I am interested in trying AE though.

**DONOTDELETE**

AE may be my next purchase too. The posts indicate the most success with AE, it\'s just so damned expensive. What I like is its use of all three types of mones...I like the concept of covering all the bases. Maybe Christmas will come early for me [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Its expensive but one only needs to use small amounts and i get three or four months out of my last bottle actually im just using the oil based stuff as im finding my asthma is worse with the alcohol based sprays. Just had it in my early years and it tends to become active, but AE is good high quality from stones labs (aka kits makers) and it is a really good product and balanced i find it is very good hit wise.
    That rone seems to be in all the good products.
    AE NPA the edge P10 hey are we seeing a pattern here. I need rone in Attraction and andro 8.4 ?? now theres an idea.

**DONOTDELETE**

DD you\'re the reason I\'m actually thinking about ordering AE. What\'s your favorite AE story?

**DONOTDELETE**

Um where to start oh yesterday im on a bus going somewhere not to important for what purpose i cannot say lol. And i had this one woman about 22 come up and sit next to me well she decided to be like a cat and rub herself up against me just a little bit. The usuall cuddles off female friends, way better sales assistance sex you know the usuall lol [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] im just actually not doing very much now which is just boring right oh well. Actually its a very good product to use, it gets the females all intense and males laid back. Give it a go jambat common ive tried your combo and it works great about the same as my AE actually i mixed AE in with NPA in a 50 50 ratio applied seperate and it does wonders.

**DONOTDELETE**

Tell you what. I want to try it after Christmas. Then I\'ll tell you what I think.

**DONOTDELETE**

I havent been using mones for 2 weeks but it has shown for the last few weeks. At school, girls were edgy and iratable. I noticed when I used the mones that girls were alot closer and wanted to talk to me. And one girl doesn\'t even look at me much, the one I that I got a DIHL from. Oh well I got drunk a whole bunch of times.... umm thats off subject but what I\'m trying to say is I wasn\'t sure that the mones where working and I got off them for a while, .. Oh man they were working I just didn\'t notice untill I stopped using mones for a while... if you ever want to see if mones are working.. stop using them for a while..

**DONOTDELETE**

I recently recieved a bottle of APC and I tried it out tonight at a dance club, I put 2 dabs on my neck and 1 dab on each of my wrist, and had one hell of a time. I was having women coming up to me, talking and smiling all night and asking me to dance. And this is a major change because when I usually went I never got any attention. But this is all changed now. I had one lady that couldn\'t keep her hands off of me, not that I was complaining, she wasn\'t really my type, but I just played it cool all night, and I got a kiss goodnight that made all my friends jealous. None of my friends know anything about pheromones and they ain\'t gonna find out.

**DONOTDELETE**

Okay, so IU haven\'t been out and about lately but I did get out today. I went to this little pub and dance place today. I had some JB #1 on earlier that day and later sprayed a second shot to the hair.

Now normally what happens is I\'ll walk in a club chill for awhile then later start dancing. So I put my coat up and pass these women on the tiny cramped dance floor. I came back through because I saw a woman I wanted to dance with but this other woman (one of those I passed) got in front of me and started dancing. We danced for awhile and later we parted.

I went over to the pool table and ended up dancing with another chick but her man was there but just being an ass and not paying attention to her. (Her friends were hot but the chick was cute too).

Finally I danced with this chick and she started the bumb and grind thing with me. Not used to a woman taking that kind of inititive but can\'t say I ran away screaming. Anyway I had to leave later on. She asked me for my number and I gave it to her. Whether she\'ll call or not I don\'t know but she sure know how to move that body. Oh well. But I had fun.

And what was I wearing?

I think you all know.

And how was it applied?

A spray to the neck in the morning (around 11:30am) and a spray to the hair later (around 11:30pm). [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Good going jambat man you should change your name to batman.. or the jambatman

**DONOTDELETE**

nice call DD [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] (jambatman)

hey jambat, you are certainly changing the rules of the game called \"dating\"!
    so the man\'s job now is to look good, get charming and let girls go after you and ask for your number, and wait if they call or not! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] YOU DA MAN!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Well if she asks and you give her the number it\'s up to her to call. That\'s what\'s cool about using pheros in this way. No pressure. And you never have to worry about whether you look desperate and all that. Plus if they ask for your number then they\'ve opened the door for you to obviously ask for there\'s. I do get numbers sometimes but this was just cool to have a woman ask. I usually post my hits when something like this happens (something way out of the ordinary) and it\'s cool. Like the woman who bought me the drink. That was my first and I\'d say my best hit this one is a close second. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information