Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The Hit Squad. What about recent hits?.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey i wanna share something too!

I\'m using a combo of PI and APC

I went to the NOPI store in our are (store for car parts) this afternoon. when I walked in, I saw a cute girl with her boyfriend and i was wondering how she\'d react to my \'mones. So I passed by her making sure she gets it. We were about 3 feet apart and in the middle of us there\'s a stand where diff. kinds of headlights are displayed for sample. this cutie made her move and went close to me playing with those lights. then i noticed she looked at me so i looked back at her. DAMN her eyes are so adorable!!!! She gave me the cutest smile i\'ve ever seen! I told her those lights are really nice but she didn\'t say a word and went back to her boyfriend. I guess she\'s scared her boyfriend might see us talking. But geez!!! she\'s really pretty! I hope i see her again when she\'s alone.

**DONOTDELETE**

oh and i forgot one more thing!

aside from that cutie, i passed by another girl in the same store who looked at me curiously. i said hi with a smile and she said \"wazzup\" in a not so cute manner then she giggled and looked away and seemed a bit embarrassed with the way she uttered \"wazzup\".

then another girl walked in and i believe she\'s a friend of that girl with the boyfriend. she headed to the desk where I was leaning on and we were like 1.5 feet apart and i never moved away until she finally turned her head to me like she wanted me to look at her too. you know that kind of look? like she wanted to see my whole face. Well, i didn\'t look at her coz deep inside me i\'m laughing. I was like, you have to work hard for me... LOL! Anywayz, those are my today\'s experience! I really like this stuff!

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Redcapp what were you using?

If we report a hit shouldn\'t we say what we were using at the time?

and being a ice king redcapp? That\'s doesnt seem very nice!! Was it fun? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes i did say what combo it was! You probably missed the 1st part of my post. But i\'ll say it again, PI/APC. I use the regular dab of PI then a lot of dabs APC.

And the ice king thing, OH YEAH! I know! I\'m not really like that though as you can see with what i did to the 1st girl (w/ the BF). But the 3rd girl was so unlucky coz by that time, i\'m already laughing inside and can\'t believe it\'s happening. It\'s the 3rd girl in the same store can u imagine? BUT IT WAS A LOT OF FUN!!!!! BRING IT ON! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

So that PI and APC is doing good for you? So how does the stuff smell? I know NPA enhances the smell of stuff but what does PI do to it? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Mens PI is none and womens PI is nol+couplins

**DONOTDELETE**

The Bat is back!

As I suspected it\'s good. Yes, NPA/SPMO 70/30 ratio! It\'s good I tell you!

Not sudden like APC/NPA but here\'s the set up:

I\'m getting off the train right. I see this girl and ask her didn\'t she go to the same college I did. She says yes but we didn\'t go the same years so I figure maybe we just met in passing because I still go up there for various things. We begin to talk and we go to this art store where we walk around for about 45 minutes talking. Now you may say big deal, but this doesn\'t usually happen with women I know I\'ve seen at the college, hell women who know me don\'t even hang around for 45 minutes.

Moments later after she leaves an Asian girl comes over to me and invites me to her gallery showing. She says since I\'m an artist I might like to come. We talk for a few minutes but I did take the invite.

Later (about 3 hours later) I sprayed on a shot of my original blend. I walking into a copy shop and the new girl rushes to my aid and is incredibly pleasant. Usually if I come in there no one\'s paying attention atleast not like this girl, she nearly rushed me and almost acted like she knew me (but this was my first time meeting her). When I walked by the other girl that worked there called me over and made small talk with me. That was cool because I usually have to get her attention. I made my copies and walked out but told the new girl I looked forward to seeing her again and she just gushed. And this girl\'s a cutie too. I\'m going to consider these hits. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

HOnestly, since I used PI, i was never able to smell it. It\'s like thick water to me. It just gives a little heat on my neck and that\'s what make me think that it\'s working. But the APC, it\'s still sweet but not as enhanced as with NPA. But it sure did something for me!

Hey, does it automatically mean that if I use PI, it intimidates women? Or if I project a nice man image, that would still make me approachable?

**DONOTDELETE**

See it does work lol beats my combo [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually, you\'ve been holding out on us. What\'s up with that? You\'re supposed to be telling us about your hits with Andro 8.4, and don\'t gimme that \"I get a lot of hits stuff\" tell us what\'s up with your new hook up. Bruce may even begin to sell it. I may even check it out if the price is right. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

well up until i brought the stuff from this site, i was buying it from the australian company olner pty ltd, and i have brought recent purchases from love-scent instead and i got a letter from the company saying that it was giving me a special trail offer of double the normal strength a727 as a trail offer as it was after feedback on how much is enough etc, probably as a result of all mine and yours and everyone elses activity here on the forum, its good to know that i wield some power somewhere or influence anyway. SO i got it and have been using it sense in the combos thought i would just try it anyway. It was 54 bucks australian which would be about 27 american. Apparently it was meant to be a trial offer, bruce might want to contact the company direct to see what their feedback is.
    Seeing as though some of us are going to be beta testing stuff, should be interesting, but anyway, i think its 8.4 they did say when i ordered that it was definetley double the normal strength of their product of androstenone. It smells real strong so ive running amok in the shopping centres my fav place for testing on some of my days off, i consider myself an experimental test case etc.
    Anything else i have missed, bruce has the direct line to these guys so he may have a better chance of getting some info.

**DONOTDELETE**

What we want to know is how the stuff\'s working? What kind of hits are you getting? See you bein\' shady on the pheromone tip. I see what happening here. You don\'t want everyone to know about the stuff you\'re using. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Spot on jam i gotta keep some secrets oh your playing NLP with me ok what sort of hits are you getting with your mix, you know the real hits we keep secret from the world [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] its a real good one right lol [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] pretty well much the same as anyone gets from P10 i guess

**DONOTDELETE**

P10? I thought your thing was AE. I told Lugas to pick up AE because I thought that was one of your favorites. He wanted three pheros and I sugguested the mix and that he buy AE. Should I have said P10 instead? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Hey RC!

I\'ve been using a PI/APC combo myself, but got nothing -- at least nothing that I could tell...

What was the concetration you were using? 30PI/70APC?

I just put about five drops of PI into about 3-4ml of APC, so I don\'t really know what my concentration was / is.

Like I said though; it got nothing happening for me...

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Randy

I didn\'t mix up the APC-PI in one bottle. I used the standard PI behind each ears then covered with APC on the neck, shirt, hair and wrists. I think I put a lot of APC that time but it sure worked.

I\'ve been trying the same combo for about 3 days now and I put them together in a separate bottle 20/80, PI-APC but i\'m not getting anything so far. I might increase the PI and test it again. But as i\'ve said in my other thread, whenever i go to the mall i never get anything. And that\'s where i\'ve been testing the APC/PI 20/80.

**DONOTDELETE**

PI is not NPA [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Try PI and PI(w) together. 50/50% or 60%/40% however you want to mix it (some may want more A-nol other may want more A-none). No I haven\'t tried it but logically it should work. As for this PI/APC thing, PI is all hardcore A-none that you\'re mixing with more unneeded A-none and the only thing you\'re getting from the APC is the smell which I\'ve been told isn\'t the same as with NPA (which enhances the smell). Remember the secret ingredient to NPA is...? We don\'t know, but I don\'t think I know of success stories with this mix. PI isn\'t really made for mixing. Put it on then spray something over it but you may not want to mix it directly. PI and AFA? Maybe. PI and AE? Sounds good.

My advice is PI and PI(w) or maybe PI and AFA (you can mix these) then rub on some nice SPMO (I don\'t think you can OD on that). Now try that and I bet you do better.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

Phero Dude

PI and PI(w)?

OKay, so what does PI(w) smell like to cover the smell of the PI?

I use the APC MOSTLY for the smell...

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**

Get an e-oil. I sugguest Egyptian or Arabian musk. It smells great and you can rub a lot on. Or you can put a lot of SPMO on after you spray it. As for mixing you can mix the two PIs together, I\'m sure that\'s fine. But if you can\'t find an e-oil go with a nice oil based men\'s fragrance. Try Gender One (a CK1 rip off but it last longer) or something like that.

Phero Dude

I have some White Musk, and some Egytian Musk. Is it my imagination, or do they just not last very long? It seems that after about 4 hours, there\'s nothing left of them... I invariably end up taking some with me for later touch-ups.

Later!

Wearing TE, I was awaiting my plane at BWI bound back to San Jose. Got in line for some breakfast behind a pair of young women, maybe 25 y/o, black and white, dressed business-like. I\'m a buff, young-looking 50, a touch of grey, glasses, distingished alpha male-type, wearing sports coat and slacks. Professorial. Definitely NOT these women\'s type! Or so I thought.

In line, I hadn\'t said anything until we were ordering from the cook when I made an off-hand remark related to our food. Not a big response but there wasn\'t really time. We then had to get into another line to pay the cashier and I\'m behind the same two women. Then they took the initiative and smiled, giggled and paid me lot\'s more attention than usual, expected, or appropriate in such situations - we held up the line in fact. We went our separate ways to eat. Then the white one walked by me later at maybe 10 feet and she flashed a huge smile with a wave and loudly said goodbye and happy trip.

I would say this was definitely a hit. I\'m a friendly, easygoing guy but hardly an extrovert - I make conversation with strangers easily but the women\'s response was definitely amplified by, I deduce, the pheromones.

I think this illustrates the effects of pheromones well. I/it caught the females attention, put them at ease, and stimulated a response. It did NOT create a case of nymphomania (drat!) I\'d still be responsible for closing but she was pointed in the right direction and open.

**DONOTDELETE**

Good, hit. I had my interview yesterday and I know the woman in HR got a DHIL for a few seconds, but she\'s not in charge of hiring. The actual person who is in charge is a guy but he seemed to pay attention everything I had to say and it seemed to go better than any interview I\'ve had so I think the mones helped a little here. We talked for about 45 minutes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Good luck with the job jambat

**DONOTDELETE**

hey guys!

when u guys get a DIHL, do they look at you with big eyes and like they\'re actually stunned just for about 1 sec.? or does a DIHL have to be a stare with a smile? i often get very short stares that actually scare me because of the way they look at me... like they want to kill me... [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

No they dont want to kill you they want to fuck you that is a lovesick look lol [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] that is the time to go for it (stunned mullet) lol, i get all sorts of DIHL from short to long. Different people react differently to it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the well wishes Paul.

Hey Red, actually they want to kill you after the screw you, no I\'m kidding. The stare I get sometimes is the wide eyes for just a second that\'s when I say my name. If you\'re getting constant DIHL you\'re in the mix bro. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh god i love living in that place/zone do it all the time with my killer combos oh yeah he he

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve never really O D\'d on purpose but today I did just for kicks. I put on 5 drops of AFA straight and then 5 of the NPA/APC. While I was at the store this lady let me get in front of her cause I only had one item. She was real nice and talkative, kinda 40ish, kinda cute. Iknew the guy in front of her and talked with him and then bought my stuff. Then I turned to talk to the lady and tell her thanks and she gave me a go to hell look and turned her back on me and ignored me. What\'s up with that. When I walked past her did it just nail her. I don\'t get it. I was dressed real nice, polite and smiled. Earlier in the day I got the most awesome smile from the secretary at my daughters school. And then it was like she kept following me around just to like be in the same room. Lots of eye contact. Beutiful chick and alot younger than the lady at the store. I want some of that. I\'m gonna move on that. Then later in the day I was having a conversation with an older lady about 70 yrs. or so and she just wanted to argue with me about everything. I\'ve talked with her before and she\'s always been real sweet. So give what dose of what I used, what\'s with the different reactions of the age differences? Some input?
    Later.

**DONOTDELETE**

When you OD like that you get a radical range of responses. Keeping them in a certain range helps to quell these kinds of things. You either get a good response or no response. And when you OD women become irritated and aggrevated and they don\'t want to be around you. But there are some women who love it and they want to be with you. Check into the secretary if she likes the scent.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah there is a wide range of responses when one overloads it even sends some women to sleep on buses [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] which is a very interesting response lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information