Close

Thread: In any stores?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default In any stores?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys and gals! Newbie here! I just got my first shipment of Pheros last night (APC). I was just wondering:
    1)Has anyone encountered Pheremones sold in well-known national stores like Target or pharmacies, becuase I dont like having many things sent by mail. (I get so ANXIOUS!)
    2) Does APC work at all? I\'m seeing mixed answers on this board?
    3) Where is the best place to dab it to amplify the wonderful smell? (I\'m guessing behind the ears)
    4)Has anyone tried these unpopular Pheros that I have researched: Marylin Miglin, Beaches, and Hi Octane+2?
    Thanx!!!

Default Re: In any stores?

I don\'t believe they sell pheromone products of this kind of concentration in retail stores.

I know Robinsons-May use to carry \"Realm\" and so does Costco. You might find \"Yes!\" or \"Lure\" at a perfume specialty shop.

I believe they sell Xcite! wipes at most beauty shops but I only read about that. Even if you do find those, they are WAY more expensive than here.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: In any stores?

Realm, Yes and Lure are actually sold in stores but the pheromone content of these products are questionable although I had like a 6 ouce bottle of Realm if I could mix that with about 2 ounces of NPA I think we\'d be in serious business. I do remember one time I was working this temp job and sprayed myself with a ton of realm. The secretary was real chatty with me and kept checking on me to see was I doing okay. Can\'t say for sure it was a hit though. Not compared to what I now know as a hit.

Thread Information