Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default How to apply AE? Edge had no effect for me...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi! I just received my order of Alter Ego. How much, where on me, and precisely how do I apply it (using what)? Oh, and should I use cologne too? (I appoligize, as I\'m sure this question has been asked seemingly hundreds of times before by others.) By the way, I ordered The Edge a while back and have had no success with it (no matter how much or little I use). Thank you for your imput [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: How to apply AE? Edge had no effect for me...

Kkid,

Dab on AE using your finger.Go three,maybe four dabs at first,don\'t use more than six. AE has a real nice fragrance,but it\'s subtle,you might want to put on some cologne too.Apply AE to neck, wrists, temples, moustache,beard,even pubic hair,your choice.

The AE will also provide you with Androstenol and Androsterone that may help to make The Edge more effective on you.Use one spray TE or even LESS! Try applying TE by using sprayer tube as a wand to apply tiny amounts.

You have the components of a winning combo.Experiment with them. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good Luck,
    Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Edge maybe working but I\'ve found Edge to be very subtle. I mean people in general treat you better but if you don\'t notice it you\'ll think it\'s not working. I\'ve gotten hits from Edge but not noticeable ones like I do from the APC NPA mix. Recently this woman I worked with became very attached to me. Not sexually but just attached. She always wanted to go to lunch with me and kept saying I made her laugh. She was in her late thirties and married but she became very motherly toward me (scary). But she was real cool and kind of cute. But once you get AE I\'d be very interested in what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**

The edge is subtle, but i get good responses from them, ive been quite for a while, you might want to try attraction give that a go.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well ive had an offer from the suppliers of andro(a727 for us aussies) to try an androstenone product with 8.4mg of androstenone for a reduced price they say it is in response to an increased interest worldwide recently in pheromones in general. He he i guess from all of our pushing and blabbing on this site he he, so the competition is heating up, well we want better developed products that are cheap this new one is as strong no stronger than perfect 10 and its only costing me 25 bucks in US dollars which is dirt cheap.
    Ill put up my responses as usuall on the forum so everyone can see the results he eh.

Paul,

How about using your influence to persuade the makers of Andro 4.2 and Attraction to come out with a fragrance-free version of Attraction. A lot of us like the effect,but aren\'t thrilled by the smell.

There\'s also been a lot of people inquiring about an Androstenol-only product with some punch.Strikes me that the makers of Andro 4.2 and Attraction are just the folks for the job.

If they released a version of Attraction without that fragrance AND an Androstenol-only spray they\'d probably clean up!

There\'s a whole lot of younger users out there who are finding that they can\'t load up on Androstenone without sending a LOT of the young girls running for cover.And what they need is more A-Nol,less A-None.

Sounds to me that Andro 8.4 is an OD just waiting to happen. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] At least they\'ve found the right guy to test it. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

He he oscar, i really only order from the company rarley, the offer was more for the customers who have ordered so many bottles from them in the past.

I dont have any contact with the company themselves, their website pheromonespray.com is the parent company in europe the australian connection is olner pty ltd.

I guess a lot of the media and a lot of internet users have seen our little forum and as is the way with the internet and the media in general something that is able to sell lots of money and is new and exciting sort of has an domino effect and after a while it gets expential.

My thinking is if we keep going pushing this thing then there is a lot of money to be made by those who are willing to provide good products, this could be the next boom.

The idea on this is based in NLP and human \"mob behaviour\" so to speak if something is exciting then other people will jump on board.

Give it a couple of years and pheromone usage will be common place, i just intend to stay ahead of the pack and keep gaining information and contributing towards R and D and development ideas.

Bruce might be the one to talk to in so far as direct contact to the companies who produce these products, i guess the owners just put out some old thing in the hope it will sell. But if they watch carefully the actual data and taylor what works into their products and overall make it cheap as possible then just like the internet boom they may survive.

So to the makers of attraction and andro we want and unscented attraction and a stronger andro 8.4 that is cheap. And also an androstenol product only.

For once please listen and supply exactly what the customers want and to those companies who put out fake products and stuff that is confusing and if you refuse to list what the concentration is on your products then you will be found out and lose sales so common get with it.

**DONOTDELETE**

KKid,

I\'m in agreement with Wilde Oscar. I use a max of two dabs -- one spread equally behind/below my ears, one spread on both wrists.

Just my $0.02 worth...

Thread Information