Close

Thread: 2nd Hit.

Default 2nd Hit.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi!

I got my 2nd minor hit yesterday. I was using two drops of the following mix:
    5 NPA, 5 SOE 3APC.

When I was in line to pay for some things at the supermarket a woman in front of me fiddled with her hair and looked quite intensive at me for a short while. However, I don’t really count that as a hit.

More interesting was the reaction from the cute cashier. She adjusted her hair and smiled when it was my turn to pay. Then she dropped the bottle she was scanning while looking at me and smiling.

It could be a coincidence of course.. but my looks are below average and I cannot recall having that kind of reaction from a girl in years.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: 2nd Hit.

ironation: yes, those are hits ( although minor ) ..the same thing happened to me..after years and years of being practically invisible to females, i immediately starting noticing extrememly interested, \"friendly\" behavior we will say...my super duper favorite at the moment is the jambat#1 mix, which is what you basically were using with some SOE, which im sure greatly complimented the mix....

These products that Bruce offers do work, its not based on hocus pocus or magical incantations, but on pure science...they affect the hormone levels of everyone that breathes them, and consequently, puts you in the drivers seat where women have been sitting for way too long! Lol....congrads on your hits and keep up the good work!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

ironation: yes, those are hits ( although minor ) ..the same thing happened to me..after years and years of being practically invisible to females, i immediately starting noticing extrememly interested, \"friendly\" behavior we will say...my super duper favorite at the moment is the jambat#1 mix, which is what you basically were using with some SOE, which im sure greatly complimented the mix....

These products that Bruce offers do work, its not based on hocus pocus or magical incantations, but on pure science...they affect the hormone levels of everyone that breathes them, and consequently, puts you in the drivers seat where women have been sitting for way too long! Lol....congrads on your hits and keep up the good work!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Iron,
    Those are definate hits. Has anyone with a glazed look in their eye asked you what you are wearing yet?
    Elk [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

No not yet [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information