I\'ve been wearing pheros to college this whole year. Not everyday, but for most of the week. I get smiles, and hi\'s and general niceness.

What I\'ve been doing for the last two weeks, because it was the final 2 weeks of the semester before summer was to not wear any pheros on any of the days.

What have I observed? Not to draw heat from anyone, but I was still being treated nice with respect. In some ways, better. The hair twirling and the giggling from the opposite sex still happened.

What\'s my verdict? Undecided. Maybe I never needed pheros. Maybe I used pheros as kind of a clutch into thinking of having an edge over others. I believe that anyone can get a reaction from even the hottest, most unattainable people...it\'s called personality and charm.

Will I still use and buy more phero products? Hell yeah. Placebo or not, if I think confidence and attrativeness comes from a bottle and I THINK it works, why stop. It\'s healthier than being drunk.

Still waiting for my Rogue set. Seems like other people in LA have gotten theirs but I haven\'t yet.