Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Essential oils + memory association

visit-red-300x50PNG
    yep

I like to use essential oils. They cover the pheros well, and smell better than a lot of cologne on the market. I find that olebanum is great for use with None.

Boomshankah!

If the fathers stick with their cologne choices a long time, that means that the choices of the fathers of your target group were probably formed before the 70\'s and 80\'s.

I\'d look to the most popular men\'s fragrances of the 60\'s -

Old Spice, Aqua Velva, and English Leather?

**DONOTDELETE**

Bronzie,
    You are right on with \"wearing what her father wore.\" I have had this happen more than once with English Leather,Aqua Velva,Old Spice, and specific oils.
    Some scents also repels those who had negative experience with fathers.
    Elk [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Where can one find English Leather,Aqua Velva,Old Spice, and Essential oils at? And has anyone ever tried Asian Oud or Lavender oil before? I was wondering what they smell like?

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: Buddydust ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Essential oils + memory association

I have a pretty big range, been collecting them for years mainly for an oil burner, what I discovered was essential oils are very appealing to a girls sense of smell. I know of girls that prefer to wear essential oils as a fragrance rather then a “normal” cologne.

I have been mixing a few different types of oils together and they really smell nice with the unscented pheros like primal.

Ylang ylang 2: sandalwood 2: rose: 1 primal/m : 2

This stuff smells fantastic.

By the way, real essential oils are kind of expensive, so if you buy really cheap stuff, it’s probably synthetic or just a poor quality blend

Oh yeah one point for the female forum members, this is a little secret I was told by a very knowledgeable girl on fragrances, when choosing a fragrance with the intention to attract a guy, choose a male fragrance. Bizarre as it sounds, men are a lot more attracted to men’s fragrances then they are to women’s fragrances. And if a girl wears a mans frangrance, men just cant diffirentiate. Strange as it sounds, but she swore it was a fact. It has something to do with familiarity and the subconscious mind.

And for the guys that are after a particular girl, if you know what cologne or fragrance her father wore or wears, use it! Again you will gain instant rapport with her, without her even knowing! This one is very very true and sneaky, since ive experienced it. I had a girl go through all my colognes, and when she sniffed the one her dad wore, she goes this one i love, but she never mentioned her dad! i asked her a few days later, what her dad wears, it was the same one! Just ask what her dad wears, and buy it! Girls are attracted to men similar to thier father, smell is a powerful tool, since it has big association with memory.

I have alot of modern day fragrances, issy blah blah.. but now im looking to buy fragrances that were popular in the 70\'s and early 80\'s, reason being, im trying to attract girls in a particular age braket, 20-35, and since they were kids and adolecents during these particular decades, it only makes sense that they were exposed to scents that were around that same time. Another thing, is that men tend to be loyal to a cologne for a very long time, so chances are, what was popular when thier dads were young, is what they still wear now.

[ May 15, 2002: Message edited by: bronzie ]

Bump

English Leather was vey popular when I was a kid but I wonder if there is a version that is more subtle and of higher quality but is on the same theme?

I.e. smells like it but costs more?

**DONOTDELETE**

How about Bay Rum and Rubbing Acohol
    I remember my Dad using those after shaving.
    Elk [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You can get Old Spice, Aqua Velva and the others at drugstores and supermarkets everywhere. Essential oils are found at health food stores. (Other than GNC)

Don\'t forget Brut..or Black suede by Avon..but my favorite oldie with the ladies has always been Pierre Cardin..they love this stuff and mixed with NPA its even better.

Thread Information