Close

Thread: I'M SOLD!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default I\'M SOLD!!!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Okay, I apologize for any doubt I might possibly have had about these products...after buying APC, AE, PA, and also trying the Jasmine cologne...I just wasn\'t getting any proof positive results....UNTIL THIS MORNING! My wife and I have been separated for over a year now and we have two kids...this morning she dropped off the kids as usual. We usually chat briefly about any meds, events or other kid related things I should know going into the weekend....This chat was COMPLETELY Different...I was wearing a blend of APC and AE along with a little of the Jasmine cologne...she started talking and then started giggling...she completely lost her train of thought...at one point she actually asked, \"What are you doing?\" I just asked her what she meant and then asked her if she was okay....She actually started backing away from me, giggling, saying she had to go. Her face was completely flushed....

VERY VERY COOL!!!!! That was probably the toughest audience I could possibly imaging and she was floored!!!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: I\'M SOLD!!!!!

Hey, sometimes phero users get that reaction themselves too. It´s suppose to feel like you´ve had a bit too much pot to smoke and then ayou just get the giggles!
    I´ve not had this from pheros myself so far but I´ve `overdosed´ on cannabis - it was hysterical, ah I miss those college days! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Shame I didn´t have any products back then. Except contact 18 and that just smells too weird, plus it´s for men only!

I had a similar reaction from a lady ( pretty old) down the shop. She´s always friendly to the customers anyway but the other day she seemed much more so, giggly etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by InfoYoda:
    [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Okay, I apologize for any doubt I might possibly have had about these products...after buying APC, AE, PA, and also trying the Jasmine cologne...I just wasn\'t getting any proof positive results....UNTIL THIS MORNING! My wife and I have been separated for over a year now and we have two kids...this morning she dropped off the kids as usual. We usually chat briefly about any meds, events or other kid related things I should know going into the weekend....This chat was COMPLETELY Different...I was wearing a blend of APC and AE along with a little of the Jasmine cologne...she started talking and then started giggling...she completely lost her train of thought...at one point she actually asked, \"What are you doing?\" I just asked her what she meant and then asked her if she was okay....She actually started backing away from me, giggling, saying she had to go. Her face was completely flushed....

VERY VERY COOL!!!!! That was probably the toughest audience I could possibly imaging and she was floored!!!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know exactly what you mean InfoYoda.

Two months ago I had a very similar encounter with my ex when she came to pick up our daughters for the weekend. Since our daughters were still about an hour from coming home from school, she decided to come early and we ended up in bed like horny teenagers.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**

Arrrghh we have ourselves a winner, well so to speak time and time again new users come through saying oh i dont know i dont know and then within a month to two months we have ourselves a sale so to speak, behold the power of the mighty pheromone bow toward it and pray in silence the mighty phero well that is over the top i wouldnt mind getting a hold of alter ego, sounds like a good product, but alas with the value of the aussie dollar and the fact that i am very broke at the moment this little ducky cannot afford it i guess i stay with my atraction and my andro from oz damn well back to picking up the chicks good luck yall

**DONOTDELETE**

Forget NLP. Why dedicate yourself to manipulating a persons mind (to mind fuck them so to speak) when you can spend more time in the gym , develop that sexy bod, and reveal it in tank tops?

This will automatically attract sexy, physical women who will be attracted to you for physical not emotional reasons. This will get you all the action you need.

With NLP you may being in other elements like friendliness and emotions etc. You may end up creating a friend instead of a lover.

My own goals with pheromones are to create a lustful attraction. This is the basis of man and woman. Otherwise you\'ll be making friends with her being mr nice and charming, while she\'s bedding a physical man who was smart enough to let his bod do the talking!

**DONOTDELETE**

Everyone doesn\'t want the same things Don. I\'m not interested in screwing a bunch of women. I use mones for power to help get ahead. Once I make cash money and all that then I\'ll worry about the women.

I do agree though the gym is good. I used to work out 4 time a week like the pros. (never got as big but the women thought I was hot so that\'s all that mattered). But even if I became rich, I just want one woman. Now having a bunch of chicks to party with and go dancing and all that, that\'s fine, but when it comes to romance I\'m only going after one chick, besides if you\'re good you can get that female friend to date you by doing simple things. But letting them know that you want them and let them know that the \"destroying the friendship\" crap is just that, \"crap\". You let them know you\'re not a dick in a jar and if you come on like a man that woman will either stop hanging around with you or totally get into you. And if she stops hanging around you that even better because she\'ll start pinning for you. Even with the mones, nothing just happens, you make it happen. Perspective before power not vice versa.

**DONOTDELETE**

Each to their own right i use it for the influence point of view simple the attraction and romance stuff well if it happens then good if not well thats good to im learning a lot of life and passing it on to others thats it

**DONOTDELETE**

DonJuan,

I’m going to have to agree with jambat on this one. Not every guy wants to bed every woman they pass on the street, sure it’s fun to hang with and be seen with them and fool around with them, but when it comes down to it all you need is that one special girl. Besides, didn’t you tell us you were engaged? If so then why do you keep preaching what you don’t practice, are you planning to take your Mones and run off with a bunch of prettier women?

Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**

My point of view is that everyone ignored what i said before and well i think that if im going to do the life thing then i will make myself a big neon moving target that everyone tries to get a shot at but the thing they dont realise is that i know what they are up to (put that down to experience) and i easily play it and ignore it and have fun toying with em anyway im going to be a big bright bastard and have fun taking those annoying manipulative types and fuck with them mentalliy a bit cause they get focused on what they are doing and are easily manipulated in return by simply turning their own ways against them i am the ultimate pain in the butt ha ha ha and if i do get knocked down in life every now and them i am one of these people that gets up and start again information is the key and that is what works im thinking of those that cover up UFO and aliens and how they do it so easily and the answer is human nature and turning it against others and in their favour NLP begins on this but it can be taken further peoples need to look after their interest first (me me syndrome) is perfect to be used against them by giving them what they want but taking a lot more in return anyone agree or disagree with me on that one

Phero Dude

Well, what I\'m looking for is THE female; not all of them. What I like is that the pheromones DO seem to grab attention, which gives me more choice, rather than trying to be pleasing to this one or that. I like having choices. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Also, there does seem to be an effect on males, of which my bosses are, and they have been more open and friendly toward me. That\'s a good thing.

Is this self centered? Yes. Is it in my own interests? Yes. I have to live my life to the best I can.

To \"her,\" I\'ll be absolutely faithful; for my employer I do my job, but to myself I must look to get ahead.

Just my thoughts at almost 6am.

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

Here here randy the edge seems to do something to other males good for me and i do anything to get a leg up so to speak lol over the competition they are so busy not thinking and simply reacting to the world that causes a lot of problems anyway wars etc that those of us that do take the TIME TO THINK ABOUT THINGS will prosper in the new century and that is all that matters and let the rest go through as dumb dumbs cant be helped its all up to them to change right well later

**DONOTDELETE**

Paul,

I don’t want to come off as a nag, but whenever I see your name beside a post I tend to skip it. Run-on sentences are a bitch to read and your thoughts change so often that I don’t believe anyone can follow what you’re saying.

PLEASE start writing in sentences and paragraphs.

Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**

YEah i know about that i just type whatever im thinking at the time and the thoughts change according to my mood and that is also deliberate to try and get other people to think on different lines it looks as if i am doing it because i dont know what i am saying but i do, its more to get other people to think and put up their ideas a bit of a creativity exercise so to speak people really tend to need to be promoted to get any ideas out of them, so i just try to help where possible, and i use speed reading so its easier just to put it all out and let everyone else sort it out, the final goal is to see where this pheromone stuff comes into everything and to get a greater picture on exactly what role it plays

**DONOTDELETE**

Paul, we all love you - but I\'m with Dylan. The periods are a must [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I find they make perfect sense if you read them more quickly; much as the thoughts came out. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanx guys yeah im cleaning the grammar up, so my killer combo is [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ????. As they say actually its below as follows.

Andro+Attraction+The Edge+Alter Ego

That leaves em for dead and seeing as though the goodwill games are on at the moment here in brisbane. I have been harassing all the sports stars so to speak.

Well the female ones, chuck the pheromones on and go off to their autograph signings in the city.

Ive had some fun in the last few days he he he.

Getting interesting looks from the best female athletes in the world. Can it get any better yes yes and bloody well yes.

Bye all till later anyway.

Thread Information