Close

Thread: First minor hit

Default First minor hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been experimenting with PI and SOE for about 2 weeks now. Nothing that could be interpreted as a hit until today.

Today, I was using about 3 dabs of SOE and two of my female students did a lot of hair-twirling(if that is a word) when I was near. It could be a coincide of course.

If I get consistent hits from my students I will stop using pheromones at work. Legally they are about 21-24 years (a few being about 35) so age is not a problem (I am 28) However, it would be un-ethical to pursue anything. Still, it is fun to experiment [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: First minor hit

Iron,
    I\'ve had the same problem trying to interpret hits using SOE and PI together as well as alone. Did you mix PI with SOE
    when you got reactions from your students or did you just apply SOE.
    You may want to try mixing 70% SOE
    with 30% NPA and see what happens.
    As far as hits go, I guess I\'m just expecting too much and not paying attention to the subtle hits. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I used SOE only when I got those hits (if they were hits). Most of the time so far, I have used both PI and SOE but without any detectable effect.

I just made Jambat#1 and plan to try that for a while.

**DONOTDELETE**

Iron,
    I perdict that one or two women will soon ask you what you are wearing and comment on how nice you smell.
    Elk [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information