Close

Thread: pi (w)

**DONOTDELETE**

Default pi (w)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    are there any guys that got hits with
    pi (w) ?

Default Re: pi (w)

Click the \"search\" link above, and put in \"PI/W\". You will get a lot to look at. I just opened a few likely ones and saw a lot of info you would be interested in.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: pi (w)

I have had good results mixing PI and PI/w. I am amazed at how forward some women can be, I was in a club and I was getting into the music you know shaking that ass, 6 women were sitting on couches nearby and all had wedding rings on so I was not really interested. I had my back to them and as they left some one smacked me on the ass! I can say this had never happened to me before. Recently I have gone to 2 drops of PI/w and 1 drop PI, and today I had two women speaking with me at a business mixer and I had never met them before, but the conversations were long and very friendly and by the end they had both made physical contact with me, touching me on the wrist. I have had hits with PI alone as well. But I am liking the mix hits, they seem to be coming in on a happier note. I have many stories to tell, I recently went on a trip and had all kinds of fun, which I can attribute a lot of it to the pheros. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

[ May 14, 2002: Message edited by: Ace ]

Thread Information