Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default IM -NONE POSITIVE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey folks....been noticing that -none has been taking a beating to nol lately in the posts, and i just wnated to say that i get all my good results with none...now, not to say that iwouldnt get good results with -nol, but if i could just briefly sum of the positives i have experience with ..say PI...1)i get instant respect from other men and women.....2)i get lots of attention from women....3) i feel one hell of a lot more confident...4) if your going for the younger than 25 crowd in women, then you may notice only slight fear/intimidation, but for older than say 24, none kicks butt...jsut my humble opinion

Banned User

Default Re: IM -NONE POSITIVE

I scared the SHIT out of some younger girl when I was wearing None..she literally jumped back when she saw my face, and I have people jump out of the way..literally when I\'m walking through..

Girls like an alpha male type guy..and when you ask them for their number..they can\'t say no..literally, that is, unless they are too busy fucking staring at you.

Bart

I think it was Machivelli who said that it is better to be feared than to be loved. That\'s not very good guidance for normal people but he has a point.

I agree with the none-positive attitude and just did a long post on the \"-none theory\" thread as to my reasoning.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ll get on the -none bandwagon too.
    There\'s no doubt it has some drawbacks, but it is definitely a powferful tool.
    I agree with the age thing. I am getting some deadly results with women 25 and over. I don\'t know why 25 seems to be such a magic number, but it seems to be. I wish I didn\'t scare the fuck out of the younger ones, or repel them so much, but if I\'m going to get all kinds of older ones, I can live with that, since I little older is probably better anyway. A classic example lately was meeting two sisters, age 21 and 25. The 25 said something smelled really good and was getting all wet over me, the 21 commented that something stank, and she basically sneered at me for the whole evening. But hey, the 25 keeps calling and is sad that she hasn\'t been able to see me again yet.

**DONOTDELETE**

lets put it this way, none does get the younger ones too, but it just has to be at that time of the month for fertilization, however, 25plus chicks seem to be \"on\" all the time...i have had 18 and i have had older, and older really knows how to rock your world!! also, the respect factor from co workers and people in teh world is invaluable...i never got that before wearing, say primal instinct...now when i walk in a room, people notice me...and its a positive notice..no, women dont run up and want to screw you ( though it does happen ) but actually its more like they see pamela anderson in the male gender and get really hot and nervous at the same time...trust me guys, none does me right....

**DONOTDELETE**

lets put it this way, none does get the younger ones too, but it just has to be at that time of the month for fertilization, however, 25plus chicks seem to be \"on\" all the time...i have had 18 and i have had older, and older really knows how to rock your world!! also, the respect factor from co workers and people in teh world is invaluable...i never got that before wearing, say primal instinct...now when i walk in a room, people notice me...and its a positive notice..no, women dont run up and want to screw you ( though it does happen ) but actually its more like they see pamela anderson in the male gender and get really hot and nervous at the same time...trust me guys, none does me right....

Enlightened One

A combination of RONE and none works wonders the chem set is great for this combined with a1 when looking to intimidate but avoid depressed people add soem NOL and you got them sort of intimidate nerous and happy and thinking you are mr dependable add couplins and they get active and excited.
    Anyone else got anything to add, sometimes none works great but i prefer i wide range of phero types to give broad spectrum response.

SOE is good in some social situations works better in warmer climates though the alcohol products come into their own in colder windless conditions.

**DONOTDELETE**

Gotta beat the none drums too. JB #1 is all none and rone. I mean all my huge hits came from JB #1 and now I\'m getting nice hits with JBB which is also all none. I went to a little mixer today and people (men and women) were coming up to me asking questions and stuff, telling me their life story like I was a bigshot. Hey, I\'m just visiting. What was it about me today that was different? Nothing but I was wearing the mones bursting with A-none.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

So, has someone confirmed that NPA contains -none and -rone? There was some suggestion that it contains A-1!

Journeyman

Bump for a response to Truth\'s question.

And holy crap does this thread help me! My girlfriend JUST turned 24 and she usually does NOT like me when I have any NONE on. Though as I\'ve posted previously, she\'s all about the A1 usually (thank god...).

Side note: I was sporting the JB1 a week or so ago before we went out and she took a whiff and gave me a little \"Mmmmmm...you smell good\". But that was the ONLY time she has ever responded well to a NONE based mix.

Slate

None works very well on girls 19-25. And that\'s all I\'m going to say about that.

**DONOTDELETE**

aka: youre rigth now that i think about it!! if they are in that right stage of ovulation or whatever, youre right...they will literally go into a frenzy in the prescense of none...at teh least the body language is there for alot of them!!

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve been using APC straight up, however I want to kick it up with some PI/m. I know that APC has a very low amount of -None, but I\'m young and in shape. I have a VERY intimidating look, height, build, and an extremely deep voice....In other words alpha male. And I\'ve been getting some good hits. I really don\'t think because the way you appear will alter the reactions of a girl. Granted -none is the phero that makes you look like the tough, dominant guy, you just can\'t show that if you want to pick up a female, you\'ve got to show her that you\'re also kind, caring, and not so intimidating (i.e. SMILE!, Be nice, compliment, do your best not to come off like \'The Terminator\' lol) to counter the -none, and you should be fine. Hey, -none can\'t be so bad as a lot of people are making it out to be, if it was so bad, why are the majority of phero products -none? Just my opinion, we all have our likes and dislikes. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

IMHO, the reason why none is so popular is that most of the phero users arenĀ“t natural alpha males and are relatively short.

Franki [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Interesting angle.

I think that was controlled for somewhat in that survey I did (although it was all self-reported).

But it was the case that the less alpha, shorter, older males did much better on average with -none than the younger, more alpha and taller males.

Thread Information