Close

Thread: JB#1 question

**DONOTDELETE**

Default JB#1 question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    All -

I have just put together my first attempt at JB#1. I\'ve read on here that most people seem to prefer drops rather than a spray so I\'m going to try that route with this mix. I also seem to read that 3 (maybe 4) drops is the absolute max you would want to use. My question for you, fellow phero folk, is where would you suggest these 3 drops be placed on one\'s body?

.WiseMan

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: JB#1 question

If you\'re short (5\'8 and under) hair, neck and maybe wrist, tall neck, chest and wrist.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jambat:
    If you\'re short (5\'8 and under) hair, neck and maybe wrist, tall neck, chest and wrist.

-The Bat
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The million dollar question: 3 drops or 4??? :-)

.WiseMan

**DONOTDELETE**

Try both. Separate days of course. Experiment because no one can tell you what is perfect for you, except YOU.

**DONOTDELETE**

Another question for the group. JB#! appears to be rather oderless (or very, very subtle). Would/could one also still wear a cologne with JB#1 on? (Assuming the cologne was applied NOT on top of the JB#1). I know it\'s an individual thing, am just looking for people\'s opinion.

.WiseMan

P.S. Has anyone else had the dream I had last night? Mixing some pheromones together when all of a sudden an accident occurs and I spill oodles of the stuff down the sink! More like a nightmare than a dream, I think....

**DONOTDELETE**

wiseman: youre dream sounds like an unconcious fear of possible success with women using the mones, so you subconcious is coming up with some interesting scenarios...what i would suggest is to do exactly what youre doing..keep using them, experimenting, and as your cnfidence grows...you wont worry or dream about spilling them down the sink, youll be dreaming about that hottie that just loves your new \"cologne\"....LOL

**DONOTDELETE**

No comments on wearing a cologne in addition to JB#1? (Again, it would obviously not cover the JB1, would apply it in other areas...)

.WiseMan

**DONOTDELETE**

JB#1\'s is so perfect is so perfect, why would you cover it?

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe you would want a cologne to enhance it.

Franki [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Personally, with the subtle fragrance of the APC, I feel you don\'t need to apply on any other cologne.
    I tend to find that if one mixes two or more fragrances together, you tend to smell like a tert\'s handkerchief and then POW! your target goes cross-eyed (and I don\'t mean DIHL [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img])

How much of JB#1 are you putting on if you are replacing cologne/aftershave completely? I\'d of thought with just a few of dabs (like some have suggested), the only person smelling the APC scent will be you and whoever is right on top of you (as it were). What about strips or spraying on? Course I\'m still concerned that even at 70/30, if you use too much, after a while the NPA scent rears it\'s smelly head.

Thread Information