Close

Default SOE Gel Packets up on the site

visit-red-300x50PNG
    See: http://love-scent.com/soe-gel/index.html

Hi Gang,
    Finally got the SOE packets up for sale on the site. They are not really as expensive as I thought, bang per buck-wise, at the into price I set them at anyway.

Each packet contains .13 mg solid wt. of pheros (same type and ratio as SOE oil) in 1.5 ml of gel. This makes the jumbo set (38 packets for $49.95) work out to nearly the same amount of total pheros at the same price as a bottle of SOE oil.

Sorry for the long wait on this. If you have already ordered the RM set and want to add a bundle of these packets (medium or large), I will throw in free Fed Ex overnight shipping. Just go ahead and place the packets order and drop me an email before we ship the RM sets (PROBABLY Monday), and I will have the two orders sent together Fed Ex. It\'s not actually \"free\" shipping. You will have paid the normal shipping and handling $4. twice already, but for Fed Ex overnight, that\'s a good deal. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,
    Bruce

Default Re: SOE Gel Packets up on the site

So what is this gel like? Is it like hair gel? Lotion? Vaseline?

Is it possible to squeeze the gel out and put it in a container? I\'m thinking if it\'s a ketchup amount of gel, that seems to be too much to put on at one time, so unlike the xcite wipes, can the amount you put be controlled in a sense if all squeezed into a sealed glass container?

The general type or style of the packet is that of a ketchup packet, but this one contains much less material (1.5 ml). I find it is just perfect for one application, but like the wipes you definitely tend to cover a lot of area to get rid of it all. It is not like any of the substances you mentioned. It is not oily at all or sticky. I have used them a couple of times before going out, but mostly I use them at home as a \"marital aid\" as Whitehall put it. With your shirt off you can wipe one of these packets over quite a bit of your upper body, and get a completely non-oily, non-sticky mild phero-fragrance over a large portion of your body. It could be caused by absorption, which has been discussed here before, but I find the application rather exhillarating. If it is absorption, than this gel is a brilliant application method. If you put a few little circles of SOE oil on your wrists which would be my normal mode, it will stay there and emit vapors slowly over a long period of time, but very little will be absorbed into the body. With the gel and very little rubbing, within seconds 1.5 ml of fluid seems to just disappear into the rather large area of soft skin that you apply it to. By whatever action though, if this stuff fails to turn up the heat in the bedroom for anyone, I will be one very surprised camper. In fact I am tempted to offer a double your money back guarantee to that effect (on the 7 pack [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) just to see what happens.

Some of you may know about this already, but we are getting some \"Stimgel\" (subtitle reads \"sexual stimulant and orgasm enhancing gel\") packets in soon, which guys use on their partners by the way. I want to put these together in a set with the SOE gel for you married folks like me out there. The formula was developed by Phil Stone and he was kind enough to send me some samples a while back, which have made it necessary for me to start sleeping in my office in order to do any acutal sleeping. Seriously though, when \"used as directed\" these two WILL produce sparks. Those of you who know me, know I don\'t talk like that very often.

Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

Each person need not a same phero amount, so I think mini tube of SOE gel match to some person requirement. but maybe to some people too much or too litle.
    Is that possible if we suggest the manufacturer to create a bigger tube, say it 50-70mg. It will reduce the packaging cost (maybe til 10-20% of the price).
    Beside the small package which is very portable and easy to use, and very good for samples and freebies.

And people can easily measure how much they need and No waste.

50-70 mg?? thats like 2 oz. man! With that amount I think you\'d be better off buying a few bottles of SoE, that\'s where you can regulate the amount you put on your skin ...

I for one think the gel packs make a great cheap introduction to SoE, to see if it works for me or not. Hell yeah let\'s get an order on! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

stefan

-----------------------------------------
    all i\'ve undergone
    i will keep on

underneath it all
    we feel so small
    the heavens fall
    but still we crawl

all i\'ve undergone
    i will keep on

I wonder how you could mix NPA with it?

Maybe empty the packet into your hand, add a drop of Npa and rub it all in together??

Phero Enthusiast

\"I will throw in free Fed Ex overnight shipping. Just go ahead and place the packets order and drop me an email before we ship the RM sets (PROBABLY Monday), and I will have the two orders sent together Fed Ex. It\'s not actually \"free\" shipping. You will have paid the normal shipping and handling $4. twice already, but for Fed Ex overnight, that\'s a good deal.\"

Bruce....does this apply to overseas orders as well [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Aaron,
    Sorry about that; I meant inside the continental US.
    Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wait, so if each packet is one application, and 38= one SOE roll, then isn\'t one packet really overdoing it? Because from what people have posted SOE last longer than 38 applications even for the most liberal user. I\'m not sure though. I\'ve never used it. Just an observation.

someone

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, we should have mini-packets for minimalists (250 - 0.02 mg packets). The heavy users could always break open more packets.

Phero Enthusiast

Xehupatl, lets calculate.

38 packets which cost for $49.95, same as 38*1.5=57 gram. if we can save some money from packaging maybe we can get for lower price, or more volume.
    How much you can get using $49.95 from regular SOE ?, less than 2.

For someone, Yes SOE last longer than 38 application, and I think more than 100.
    But watch from SOE gel positive comment. if it is very positive, give it a try.

Correction from my previous post. if I look at SOE gel packaging, maybe maximum we will able to save 10% if we make SOE gel in bigger tube (about 50g).

And how if SOE try to use the Gel scent on SOE oil ?
    so there are many SOE choices.

Thread Information