Close

Thread: couldn't resist

Default couldn\'t resist

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Man, I\'ve been spending WAY more than I wanted on these products, but I couldn\'t refuse the price of that Rogue Male.

Originally just wanted to by some SPMO, Bruce, what are you doing to me? LOL

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: couldn\'t resist

Well, see, now you\'ll get the SPMO for free. What more can you ask? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah, the $39.95 is pretty hard to walk by on that one. I had it at $49.95 (where it will be again soon), and sat there in front of the computer for a couple minutes unable to decide. It seemed kind of silly to go in the middle, and since it wasn\'t ready to ship yet, I thought I\'d offer it to forum members only at that price for a week and see what happens. It is the first time I ever offered a special only on the forum; no other links into the pages from anywhere else. It really gave me an idea of how many lurkers there are in here. Maybe I should offer a women\'s special in here like that, and see how many get sold. Something totally insane and only women are allowed to buy it, just to see get an idea how many women are reading in here.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'d do it. That\'s good marketing! A women\'s special. You got a new women\'s product? How about Rogue Female. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Honestly, I think SOE might make a good Rogue Female; for the savage at heart.

But what I was thinking about here would be maybe women\'s PI and a bunch of stuff real cheap for a week.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, it looks like there are way more guys interested in PI/w than women! By the women, I hear that PI/w is really scentless. Howeverm doesn\'t even -nol have a slight musky scent?

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce!

Sounds great! I really want to get some nol-heavy products, esp. pi/w but didn\'t want to spend that much quite yet. If you give us a good deal i would snap it up!

I thought about SOE but i thought it was just for men. Isn\'t it? Otherwise it looks like a great product as well.

I hope you do decide to give a women\'s special, keep me posted!

someone

yeah let\'s have an ultra-cheap JBM#1 combo!
    just an idea [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

ste

-----------------------------

**DONOTDELETE**

truth,

I\'m female and very interested in pi/w, but a little put off by the price is all.

Let\'s see if I can hit all the questions.

Super cheap women\'s special for forum members only on the way.

Someone,
    PI (mens and womens) is expensive stuff. PI/w has 11 mg of NOL in it plus enough copulins that you can actually smell something there (I am told). It is ten bucks off now, but I will put it in the upcoming women\'s special even cheaper (briefly :0) )

Truth,
    I am coninced NOL has no detectible smell. About 20% of the male PI/W owners I have heard from give a very convincing discription of a PI/W smell which is along the lines of what you would expect copulins to smell like. The rest don\'t smell anything.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce

That\'d be awesome! But i hope i can reserve one and pay for it through mail order, just in case it doesn\'t get there before the offer expires [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

someone

**DONOTDELETE**

\"I am coninced NOL has no detectible smell. About 20% of the male PI/W owners I have heard
    from give a very convincing discription of a PI/W smell which is along the lines of what you would expect copulins to smell like. The rest don\'t smell anything.\"

So, does chem set -nol have a detectable smell? If it does, that makes me worried about the -nol content of PI/w.

Stranger

Bruce,

Super cheap women\'s special for forum members only on the way.

Hurry!

Thread Information