Close

Thread: A1 anxiety?

Phero Dude

Default A1 anxiety?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been wearing A1 every day for a while, and I notice that I seem to have much more anxiety than I used to. I get sweaty, my palms sweat, my hands get cold, etc.

Has anyone else noticed this with A1?

I\'m also wearing -nol...

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: A1 anxiety?

Anxious, sweaty, clammy palms - sounds like sexual arousal to me... This has been a question of some interest to me. What happens when we chemically cause a woman to be aroused and she doens\'t associate (for whatever reason) the physical sensations with sex? Anyone given some thought to this one?

Phero Dude

Hmm.. doesn\'t feel like sexual arousal. When I\'m nervous, in fact, it\'s an obstacle to sexual arousal.

Sounds more like the feeling you get when your either gonna ask a girl you like a whole lot to the prom or that feeling you get before you ask the woman that you love to marry you.

Your nervous, sweaty, and full of anxiety. Who wouldn\'t be under those conditions? I notice that I feel the same thing with too much TE, and it makes me feel too nervous to speak.

I definitely feel stimulated when I am wearing A1, but it is very pleasent. My guess is that you are using too much. I recommend you take a few days off, scrubbing all the application points well to the point where you can\'t smell anything there any more. Then cut waaaay back from what you have been using; maybe 1/4 or even less. Try that and see how you feel. Adjust the amount until you enjoy that feeling you get. I have been using the stuff at the gym in the afternoon when I would otherwise be a little tired. It seems to make for a very nice experience, but I can imagine an OD being something like what you discribe. BTW, I also apply only to my wrists (away from my nose) and give the area a good scrub when I hit the showers. I enjoy getting a wiff of the stuff every now and then, but I wouldn\'t want it under my nose (ala Athena) and I like to get it off when it is time to relax. I am probably a little conservative with fragrance/pheros, but something like that might be a good place to start from and see where you end up. Just look for an optimal level of excitement.

Bruce

How much are you using? High concentrations (anything over .25 mg/ml) seem to make me feel rushed and impatient when trying to complete a task (or even drive from one part of town to another).

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I think there were two recent studies that showed A-1 to negatively affect the mood of men, but positively affect the mood of women. I think one even mentioned that it lowered the hand temperature of men. This is why we should figure out the minimum effective dosage of A-1 even if we don\'t get OD reactions from women.

I agree. There is no sense feeling overamped in order to get a reaction from women. Find the optimal level in terms of your own reaction first. I find the experience very pleasent. That Andro 1 bottle is extremely concentrated; don\'t start dabbing it on like you would Alter Ego. Also, keep it away from your own face and apply to a small suface area of skin.

Bruce

I too have noticed a black mood that I associate with wearing A-1.

I much prefer the A-none state of mind.

**DONOTDELETE**

Interesting, Whitehall. So, did you get this black mood from wearing Realm for Women? Funny, that all of you reporting these \"negative\" effects of A-1 on oneself are fans of its effect on women.

As for me, I\'m always anxious and impatient, so it\'s hard for me tell the difference wearing A-1. =P.

Phero Dude

Yeah, it\'s paradoxical. A1 makes the girls feel so comfortable and good around me, but makes me feel nervous and uncomfortable.

-none makes the girls think I\'m a creep and they\'re frightened of me.

**DONOTDELETE**

So, how much A-1 are you using, xvs? Right now, I\'m using about 0.01 mg -nol and 0.01 mg A-1 on clothing with tentatively encouraging responses (still have doubts, as always).

xvs, so I assume you don\'t get these anxieties when using only -nol. If -nol works for you, maybe you can just use -nol without the A-1. Or, do you think A-1 adds so much to the mix that you can\'t possibly take it out?

Phero Dude

Hmm.. good point. I should measure it.

I don\'t use it on clothing although it\'s arguably safer. I think that the amount of pheromones released per unit time from skin is probably quite different from clothing, and probably clothing varies based on the type of fabric.

This is basically 2-3 smears from the dropper of a 10-15ml dropper bottle for each one, on the neck.

Maybe equivalent to 2-3 drops. All 1mg/ml.

I was doing less and it took a while for this to happen, so there may have been accumulation though I do wash every day.

I haven\'t tried -nol alone so perhaps I will do that.

Phero Enthusiast

Using a drop or two on collar.

Sometimes get flushed and sweat more than usual. Initially felt a little sluggish/depressed but I seem to have gotten passed that. When I first tried it used too much and got a buzz like when I first used NPA.

Building on the suggestions and observations here, I think in the future that I\'ll apply a dab of A-1 to each wrist and the A-none to the neck. When I apply something to the neck, it waifs up into my nose pretty well. That way the A-1 will diffuse widely yet hopefully stay out of my system.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m getting worried hearing about these side-effects. I\'ve ordered A1 but haven\'t gotten it yet. If it should affect my mood to the point of not wanting to use it, thats quite a few bucks down the drain...

When using Natural Attraction I think it\'s safe to say that I\'ve always felt pretty good while wearing it. After washing it off however, my mood has dropped dramatically and on a few occations I got really depressed a couple of hours later. This bugged me so much that I haven\'t used it lately. I was thinking that the original mood-lift was due to the estra, and then perhaps some withdrawal or something might occur. But then again perhaps there\'s some other reason. Always used NA on the neck/throat-area by the way. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

That\'s the pillow spray by the way, probably contains both a1 and estra.

[ May 14, 2002: Message edited by: whoami ]

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve tried it out now a couple of times. One drop rubbed into my hands and covered with cologne. At least at that dose it didn\'t affect my mood negatively as far as I could tell. Perhaps even a bit positive, but that could just as well be due to the thrill of experimenting.

Thread Information