This is a post dedicated to dealing with attetnion whores.

These are the types of women who get a sense of wellbeing by sucking up all the attention from men without getting anything in return and they are usually bitchy to.
Oh also they have very poor communication (sorry i should say VERBALISATION SKILLS)

I have suggestions below but more would be welcome.

1) Plain out ingore them
2) Verbalise their behaviour direct to them
- Shades of NLP here but it has a massive impact. *This i find is the easiest way to shut them down if you get in a conversation
Steer it towards body language etc and say that they have this thing where they chase attention from men but return nothing - be direct they soon give up and go elsewher

This advice is for those guys out there who feel women only want to play mind games, be bitches or LJBF types. Lets just be friends i like the hunk over there ill ignore you now.

Also the way to stop alpha males like me (i used to have problems until i worked out built up and become a bastard + pheromones.

THAT IS - TAKE THE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN AND TALK TO THEM SO MUCH THAT THEY DONT GET A CHANCE. TALK ABOUT ANYTHING JUST KEEP THEM TALKING WHEN BETTER GUYS THAN YOU ARE AROUND.

That way they are distracted and the alpha males are fucked (i sometimes get this and it is very frustrating - but it is effective at keeping the good looking ones and attention whores at bay - give to them while i keep working out and building up getting richer so i can get even better women ha ha ha [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]