Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Please Help: has anyone had success with 70% SOE with 30% NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Please Help:
    I was wondering if anyone has had success using 70% SOE with30% NPA.
    Any and all suggestions welcome. Thanks. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Default Re: Please Help: has anyone had success with 70% SOE with 30% NPA

Yes papa smurf i have tried this over and over and it works wonders. The mystery NPA and SOE blend well together how is youre testing of this mix going to date ? Papa smurf?

You could substitute SOE or NPA in this mix with alter ego as well if you have that product in youre possession.! Good luck

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks man,
    I haven\'t tried it yet, but as soon as I do
    I will let you know. Thanks again.

Enlightened One

Keep us updated.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Donaldduck,
    Thanks for input. I did end up trying this mix, but I\'m not quite sure I got hits.
    Maybe I did....How much do you put on and what kind of responses do you usually get. In other words what should I be looking for. I have gotten SOE hits using that stuff alone, but the hits were basically girls just talking too much. Is 70% SOE and 30% NPA the same kind of thing. thanks.

Enlightened One

OH cool so how much did you use personally i mix it up in the used SOE bottle i have but only use up to about 3 millileters per batch that is 1/3 a bottle of SOE i use a syeringe without the needle of course and put in just over 2 mills of SOE and the 0.8 mills of NPA, as far as using it.

Well 4 x 5cm swipes around the next should get responses (warm climate where i am so i sweat it more which makes the bacterial breakdown effective) so if you live in a cold climate then say 6 swipes might be the level you need. The talking is one response or hit that you will get although some people find it easier to also get interactive with these types and start hitting on the females this does get good responses once this is done in conjuction with pheromone usage they dont really come up to you, call it the need for attention and most females lack of verbalisation skills, they tend to sit there like stunned mullets looking and hair flipping until they are chatted up - note modern woman lazy as all fuck.
    Like jambat says ignore these types and go after ones who respond. Also women demand the hell of us men and then still cheat so a little bastard will get their attention.

**DONOTDELETE**

DD,
    thats about right, I mixed the stuff up in a little 1/2 oz glass bottle (looks like the bottle that APC comes in). and I used about 4 dabs.
    dabs = turning over bottle on finger.
    I\'m go ahead and try adding a couple of more dabs to see if I get a clearer response. I agree with you regarding these women just like sitting there \"flipping thier hair\".
    What do you think about mixing PI/m with the SOE instead of NPA. Do you think that\'ll be too much. But then again maybe
    the less is more apporach is best. I\'m gonna continue using NPA with SOE for a while and see what happens.

Enlightened One

You might want to try 8 dabs if that is the situation 4 swipes is probably equal to 8 npa bottle dabs. I wouldnt use PI(M) in this case but keep using NPA if you do use PI(M) its up to you if you want none heavy try a bigger amount overall if you want SOE to shine through well go SOE heavier.

Personally with using SOE with something else try andro 4.2 3 swipes of SOE and 2 hair based sprays of Andro 4.2 that stuff packs an interesting punch similar in potency to PI(W) and a lot cheaper to.

Thread Information