Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Androstenone results: calculate whether androstenone products will work for you!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, for those of who are applying -nol exogeneously, it\'d be good to know where it can be kept safe from conversion. Sure, a little conversion may actually help results, but too much may cause OD.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Androstenone results: calculate whether androstenone products will work for you!

Gents

I find the problem with -nol is that it appears to be very volatile. i love PF but it vanishes like its been spirited away by the tooth fairy. Also, it causes the \"missus\" to talk the hind legs off of any mammal within earshot, really gaga stuff if mixed with andro-1, sore ears after hours of it...pmt to motor mouth in 20 seconds. As for -none ...well.. never had a lota success with the stuff, causes checkout operators to get careless, and drop stuff, also gives the peel the menopausal women off me syndrome. I prefer the happy -nol hits as a preference, even if it doesn\'t cause instant underwear removal. So Mr survey, I\'m mid 40\'s should get on with none but prefer nol + andro-1.

Boomshanka

Phero Dude

Regarding the bacteria: wash with an anti-bacterial soap immediately before applying the pheromones, this increases the length of time before breakdown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information